Question : IGN Review song?

DingDongBaby

DingDongBaby

Right in the GTA4 IGN review does anyone the name of the song playing at about 00:55, if it's a song that is. If it's just some instrumentals just for the review then feel free to delete this topic.

Also is anyone else experiencing trouble with IGN.com as I can't access it to watch the new videos etc. (I'm having to use Youtube to watch reviews.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Outer Haven

This is the song they played at the beginning. All the others I'm not sure.

Flashing Lights - Kanye West

^ That chick is hot though... wink.gif

I actually like this song... I normally don't listen to Kanye West.

DingDongBaby

Yeah I noticed that song, I think what I'm on about is just instrumentals playing in the background of the review.

Edit: Oh yeah would anyone be able to upload the 13 new IGN videos to Youtube or something for me, as IGN doesn't seem to be working for me mad.gif

Edited by DingDongBaby

Yeah I noticed that song, I think what I'm on about is just instrumentals playing in the background of the review.

You mean the GTA IV theme song? It was called Soviet Connection. I tried looking for it but no luck. If you happen to find it send me a PM with a link because I would like it too. biggrin.gif

AllHailPopTarts

You mean the GTA IV theme song? It was called Soviet Connection. I tried looking for it but no luck. If you happen to find it send me a PM with a link because I would like it too. biggrin.gif

That's not the song he's thinking of ..

It's like moto_whistle.gif -"Bump ... Bump Buump Buuump"

or like

moto_whistle.gif - "Doot ... Doot Dooot Dooooot"

It's pimpin' ... and I can't remember the name.

DingDongBaby

For Storie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOP6DZjmguI

Is that the song your on about? If it is i'm sure a quick google will tell you how to download it to mp3 from Youtube because I know it's possible biggrin.gif

And AllHailPopTarts is on about the one I want, IMO I think it's just an instrumental.

Oh and to marshallaw2, thats not it but thanks for trying. Thats the one by the russian rap artist or something.

AllHailPopTarts

Is that the song your on about? If it is i'm sure a quick google will tell you how to download it to mp3 from Youtube because I know it's possible biggrin.gif

And AllHailPopTarts is on about the one I want, IMO I think it's just an instrumental.

Oh and to marshallaw2, thats not it but thanks for trying. Thats the one by the russian rap artist or something.

I can't find it cryani.gif

DingDongBaby

Neither can I, I'm going through all the GTA4 listed soundtrack songs on youtube. Do you think it could be music put in the video by IGN?

Nice thanks for finding it! I like this song tounge.gif

DingDongBaby

No problem. Did you find a way to download it? Hopefully the song I want will be on GTA4 then I will be able to use that mobile service which texts the name and artist. tounge.gif

Edit: Has anyone been able to upload the 13 IGN videos for me?

are you talking about "Pony" from Ginuwine? I know that song is in the review.

Its Ginuwine: Pony.

Produced by Timbaland.

Its a classic from 1996. Thats if your into R&B/hiphop.

edit: oops, i see someone has posted it. My bad.