GTA IV: Highest rated game of all time?

monkeyman20

monkeyman20

ok the highest rated game ever is of course Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but right now, the average ranking for gta iv is a 99! Does gta iv have a shot of beating zelda's average score?

Yes, which is amazing. I knew GTA4 was gonna be good, but damn, not this good. I really can't wait to play the highly praised story and online.

i would say in the end....probably not. check out how many reviews were given for oot, there will be so many more that most likely it will be brought down. i mean ,oot was only reviews 32 times, theres way more than that now.

Coltrane's Muse

Here's hoping, as I found little to admire regarding Link's three-dimensional excursions. Give me A Link to the Past, or nothing at all.

If it continues to garner the unabashed praise that it has thus far, it will undoubtedly trounce Miyamoto's ten year record.

Of course, this isn't to say that Grand Theft Auto IV will not be without its fair share of discrepancies.

user posted image

AllHailPopTarts
ok the highest rated game ever is of course Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but right now, the average ranking for gta iv is a 99! Does gta iv have a shot of beating zelda's average score?

Average where?

On Metacritic GTA is 100/100 on both systems.