OMG HAD GTA TAKEN FROM ME!

Quarts

OK i called in at tesco today doing a delivery and am pally this the guys i said ''is your GTAIV stock in'' lad said yes i said '', i said whats the chances of me getting one tonight?'' expecting him to say ye right he said ''ye i could get you one now if you want'' so he disappeared while am unloading and he come back GTA in hand. He said when you drop of on Tuesday morning bring it back and pay for it them i said ye OK... then a manager come around the corner and spotted the game i said am just going to go pay for this can you watch the wagon trying to get out his way he said wow wow wow that's not out till Tuesday and took it off me said who got you it, i said ''you have the game mate i ain't telling you a name as we both know what will happen to them if i do'' i swear to god i could have just punched his f*cking face in there and then would have give him 3 punches and a butt for free because once i wiped the tears out my eyes id have killed him.. oh i was pissed off as i was about to go home with the game. FOR HOURS OF FUN and he stopped it and am bored stiff now

JOBS WORTH

so this topic is about how you didn't get GTA IV? Oh no....seems like you're going to have to wait like the rest of us. confused.gif

smokeythedemon
OK i called in at tesco today doing a delivery and am pally this the guys i said ''is your GTAIV stock in'' lad said yes i said '', i said whats the chances of me getting one tonight?'' expecting him to say ye right he said ''ye i could get you one now if you want'' so he disappeared while am unloading and he come back GTA in hand. He said when you drop of on Tuesday morning bring it back and pay for it them i said ye OK... then a manager come around the corner and spotted the game i said am just going to go pay for this can you watch the wagon trying to get out his way he said wow wow wow that's not out till Tuesday and took it off me said who got you it, i said ''you have the game mate i ain't telling you a name as we both know what will happen to them if i do'' i swear to god i could have just punched his f*cking face in there and then would have give him 3 punches and a butt for free because once i wiped the tears out my eyes id have killed him.. oh i was pissed off as i was about to go home with the game. FOR HOURS OF FUN and he stopped it and am bored stiff now

JOBS WORTH

Hahahaaha owned.

Fuzzknuckles
Wow. Long sentence.

WOW SPAM

What do you want us to say here?

"I'm terribly sorry to have heard this. This is possibly the worst news ever. It's such a shame that you were going to get the game early, but someone took the game away from you. I feel sorry for you. Especially as the game isn't really supposed to be available yet and the guy that tried to give you the copy probably lost his job over it".

There, is that better?

Oh and... your bitter little angry response also counts as spam.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

How did he know you got it from tesco?You could have just said it was from another game store.....

BobsYourUncle...

I know what you mean mate, managers of game stores are likely to be a pain in the a*se when it comes to being a jobs worth. I bought a PS3 game from a store, they sold me it without the plastic seal on, it didn't work when I took it home. So I had to take it back, and the bloke complained that the seal wasn't on the game so I tried to give him the recipt and he said that the seal had to be on the game for me to give it back. I had to exchange it instead, thus losing around £10 of my money. Waste of time.

Fuzzknuckles
I know what you mean mate, managers of game stores are likely to be a pain in the a*se when it comes to being a jobs worth. I bought a PS3 game from a store, they sold me it without the plastic seal on, it didn't work when I took it home. So I had to take it back, and the bloke complained that the seal wasn't on the game so I tried to give him the recipt and he said that the seal had to be on the game for me to give it back. I had to exchange it instead, thus losing around £10 of my money. Waste of time.

How can you know a game is faulty without opening the seal?

That guy was a dick.

i stopped reading after the first few word becuase its hard reading without decent punctuation and my cat is playing with my parrot

Yq5y51Y.png

JOBS WORTH

Please, for the love of god, look up "Punctuation" and "Full Stop" in a dictionary!

But yeah, it must have sucked. Although I don't think attempting to kill him would have helped much.

How did he know you got it from tesco?You could have just said it was from another game store.....

i was stood at the games section with it

@Fuzzknuckles i dont care what you have to say your always a tosser

ill have it first thing in the morning anyway garented so i aint bothered just posted it so people could have a laugh about it as i got reall close to getting it. also to answer your question he never lost his job he was not even near me when i got caught and seen as the games room is left unlocked i could have gotten it myself i did used to work there

TheCollector

Punctuate!

Couldn't make much sense of that other than(apparently);

you deliver things.

tesco had gtaIV

you wanted to punch the manager

fishermanGTA

I side with the OP on this one.

If I had IV in my hands and some

ass hole manager took it off me (what would

happen if one slipped through? At least

he was paying for it unlike those scamming ass holes)

I woulud probably cry also.

Fuzzknuckles

i was stood at the games section with it

@Fuzzknuckles i dont care what you have to say your always a tosser

ill have it first thing in the morning anyway garented so i aint bothered just posted it so people could have a laugh about it as i got reall close to getting it. also to answer your question he never lost his job he was not even near me when i got caught and seen as the games room is left unlocked i could have gotten it myself i did used to work there

Yeah, I am a tosser.

But I'm stunningly attractive and good in bed, so I'm not really bothered. We all feel very sorry for you. But not because you had your game taken away.

GOOD.

Tears? What are you? 4?

Grow the f*ck up, it's less than 2 days now.

well you must be the only person who can take a punch to the nose with no tears coming in your eyes

you f*cking dickhead

People don't need to lose their jobs because you want to play GTAIV two days before release.

like someone said, you waited 2 years, wait 2 days longer.

I waited 4 years and I'll probably get it in friday.

all those store-rambo-macgyver stories are starting to get old.

BobsYourUncle...
I know what you mean mate, managers of game stores are likely to be a pain in the a*se when it comes to being a jobs worth.  I bought a PS3 game from a store, they sold me it without the plastic seal on, it didn't work when I took it home.  So I had to take it back, and the bloke complained that the seal wasn't on the game so I tried to give him the recipt and he said that the seal had to be on the game for me to give it back.  I had to exchange it instead, thus losing around £10 of my money.  Waste of time.

How can you know a game is faulty without opening the seal?

That guy was a dick.

Exactly what I was thinking when I was talking to him, I swapped it for a game which I thought was going to be good, which turned out to be naff, I bet the staff are laughing at me right now haha.

Fuzzknuckles
GOOD.

Tears? What are you? 4?

Grow the f*ck up, it's less than 2 days now.

well you must be the only person who can take a punch to the nose with no tears coming in your eyes

you f*cking dickhead

So... now someone punched you?

I'm really quite confused by this story. It's not very believable.

Wanted_Level_Five
youve waited years and you cant wait 2 days?

CAN ANYONE WAIT 2 f*ckING DAYS?!!?!?

f*ckCKCKKCKCKCK NO WAY FFS, WE WANT IT NOW!

But I'm stunningly attractive and good in bed, so I'm not really bothered. We all feel very sorry for you. But not because you had your game taken away.

haha guess your mum told you that after she took your virginity