Niko's bi?

Peter! At The Disco

Peter! At The Disco

My friend just told me that in the game you can date guys as well as girls and you can even bang guys too ... can anyone who has the game confirm this? moto_whistle.gif

Vive La France

No, he's not.

I remember making a joke topic about this a while back though.

Panic at the disco are the worst band ever except fall out boy

I agree those bands suck, but good charlotte is the worst band ever.

mtkilimanjaro
My friend just told me that in the game you can date guys as well as girls and you can even bang guys too ... can anyone who has the game confirm this? moto_whistle.gif

I am pretty sure that there is the option to date guys via the online dating service. Whether you choose to do that is what will make Niko bi or gay.

Personally, I plan on inviting dudes on dates and then shooting them in their junk.

My friend just told me that in the game you can date guys as well as girls and you can even bang guys too ... can anyone who has the game confirm this?  moto_whistle.gif

I am pretty sure that there is the option to date guys via the online dating service. Whether you choose to do that is what will make Niko bi or gay.

Personally, I plan on inviting dudes on dates and then shooting them in their junk.

icon14.gifbiggrin.gificon14.gif

crazymophuka

dragonforce is ridiculously horrible. i dont give a damn what you say. icon13.gif

Peter! At The Disco

Please don't persecute me because of my taste in music. I have every right to love Panic! At The Disco. Cheers!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Peter! At The Disco

Does anyone know if you can watch Niko banging guys in his car?

You CAN date guys if you so choose, thats just a way you can "become" your character.

And after the whole Hot Coffee fallout, I can't Imagine there are any sex scenes, let alone gay sex scenes.

have you seen the IGN review trailer?? sex scene in there...

yeah the ign trailer.. he's screwing a dude.. somehow cock to cock.. very disturbing sad.gif

i knew that person looked a little muscular lol.gif

Please don't persecute me because of my taste in music. I have every right to love Panic! At The Disco. Cheers!

hey man its cool. Didn't mean to sound like a jerk. That's your personel preference and I respect that. But believe me, if you wanna hear some f*cking awesome music, you should listen to lightning bolt, boredoms or brian jonestown massacre, theyr'e the "sheet" ,as the kids say icon14.gif ....or is it "sh*t".....

yeah the ign trailer.. he's screwing a dude.. somehow cock to cock.. very disturbing sad.gif

i knew that person looked a little muscular lol.gif

i thought it was a big girl... *cough*elizabeta*cough*

Shut the f*ck up you unintelligent c*nt.

--

@OP

Yeah I think Niko may be bi, I've seen a whole lot of links on it, and for anyone tht complains "eww niko likes booyyzz", then f*ck off home.

aww you ok emo

that must be good for you then. fa**ot

skarface1013

NO, NIKO IS NOT BI OR GAY, no offense. HOW MANY POINTLESS TOPICS LIKE THIS DO WE NEED ON THESE FORUMS!

NO, NIKO IS NOT BI OR GAY, no offense. HOW MANY POINTLESS TOPICS LIKE THIS DO WE NEED ON THESE FORUMS!

how do you know? Have you met him?

Clear Black

OMFG dude. I am far from a Homo-phobe, but I pretty much just spit out all my cola on my computer screen after reading this I laughed so fukin hard. Just the thought of cappin sum guy in the junk after trying to dry hump your leg sounds like a good time. Fukin hilarious! icon14.gificon14.gif

Chloe Smith
My friend just told me that in the game you can date guys as well as girls and you can even bang guys too ... can anyone who has the game confirm this?  moto_whistle.gif

How cute! He thinks using the word fa**ot makes him more manly.

whats up with everyone dissing homophobes? you guys seriously need to stop watching ellen degeneres. sly.gif

whats up with everyone dissing homophobes? you guys seriously need to stop watching ellen degeneres. sly.gif

you could stop following in the footsteps on hitler y'know....

Chloe Smith

What the hell? Whats with everyone dissing homosexuals?

It's so stupid because you guys want to be accepted when you don't accept others. Frickin' dumbass.

you could stop following in the footsteps on hitler y'know....

I just dont understand how someone can say they are open minded and then bash ppl who arent....hypocritical it is methinks.