console question

GTAjunkie16

GTAjunkie16

Alright well my story is that my 360 is a piece of crap, I have to open and close the disc tray a few times before the game works and well it takes a bit longer to load things, and thus I'm worried that I will have some bad pop-in but I want to know what you think, I thoguht I was going to enjoy the game like everybody else.. sad.gif

BTW my warranty is done and my stupid friend thought it was cool to open up my xbox and forgetting to actually open it all the way... so I can't purposely get RROD. tounge.gif

Crimson Engage

Alright well my story is that my 360 is a piece of crap, I have to open and close the disc tray a few times before the game works and well it takes a bit longer to load things, and thus I'm worried that I will have some bad pop-in but I want to know what you think, I thoguht I was going to enjoy the game like everybody else..  sad.gif

BTW my warranty is done and my stupid friend thought it was cool to open up my xbox and forgetting to actually open it all the way... so I can't purposely get RROD. tounge.gif

Iv had this issue. You wont get the rrod. The DVD drive is fubar. Send it in and MS will replace the drive with one made by toshiba. (better) You should have no popins. But id send it in befor it stops reading disks at all. I got the new 360 Falcon and no probs yet. Edit: nvm failed to read the rest of your post. Your f*cked and your friend has voided(?) the warrant. You could have paid $30 to renew it but your friend failes.

Edited by Crimson Engage

GTAjunkie16
Alright well my story is that my 360 is a piece of crap, I have to open and close the disc tray a few times before the game works and well it takes a bit longer to load things, and thus I'm worried that I will have some bad pop-in but I want to know what you think, I thoguht I was going to enjoy the game like everybody else..  sad.gif

Iv had this issue. You wont get the rrod. The DVD drive is fubar. Send it in and MS will replace the drive with one made by toshiba. (better) You should have no popins. But id send it in befor it stops reading disks at all. I got the new 360 Falcon and no probs yet.

Sorry to say but I as I said in my first post I warranty has expired like just 2 months ago....

Crimson Engage

Iv had this issue. You wont get the rrod. The DVD drive is fubar. Send it in and MS will replace the drive with one made by toshiba. (better) You should have no popins. But id send it in befor it stops reading disks at all. I got the new 360 Falcon and no probs yet.

Sorry to say but I as I said in my first post I warranty has expired like just 2 months ago....

I edited my first post...

GTAjunkie16

Well I found out what the problem is, now if I can't play the game I'll try to fix it manually (got no other choice) Until I get enough money from my job to buy a new one... Kind of stupid how I sort of answered my own question.

sucks for you... im so glad I just got my PS3 last friday so i dnt have to worry about stuff like that for now..

Junkie hey u play NHL 08?? dude we should play bro... u any good... btw i have crappy internet conncection soo i hope it dont cut me off while im playin GTA

GTAjunkie16
LOL If thats why 360 is so cheap.

I would have enjoyed if they had invested into a better dvd drive.

MADISONSQUARE

Same here... do you think they will fix this or give me a new xbox?

because i still have warranty.