Comprehensive F.A.Q [May Contain GameplaySpoilers]

Trooper898

I DO NOT OWN THE GAME AS OF YET, I WILL MIDNIGHT ON THE 29TH BUT YOU WONT CARE THEN THESE ANSWERS WERE FROM CHRONOSTEAR AND M0RGAN, I WILL TRY TO GET THESE ANSWERED TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THOUGH I HAVE WATCHED PLENTY OF LIVE FEED VIDEO AND GAMEPLAY VIDEOS;( I WILL NOT ANSWER ANYTHING THAT I DO NOT ABSOLUTELY 100% KNOW THE ANSWER TO.) ALSO I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY ANY STORY DETAILS ANYTHING TO MY EYES THAT SEEMS TO SPOIL STORY LINE WILL BE IN SPOILERS. THANKS FOR READING.

This is a comprehensive F.A.Q put together by me from THIS topic. The answers are provided by Chronostear and m0rgan Who own legit retail copy's.

Review by Chronostear

------------------------------------------------------------

Bare in mind that I haven't played much of the game (about 3 or 4 missions in) but here's the first few things I have noticed.

Graphics: When I first saw vids and screens of the game I thought the character graphics were lame but the city was amazing, after playing I think it's the opposite.

The lighting on the world is done pretty well but the detail at times is lacking, it might be because of the blur or maybe the lack of AA on the PS3..I don't know.

The character graphics are far from amazing but they look good and fit in with the style of the game, the lip sync is top notch and the fluid animations are awesome.

Sound: The sound is amazing, all the distant sounds like the horns of the cars or the random pedestrian chatter. The peds nearer to you are much clearer and you can hear a more muffled speech from the peds that are slightly further away.

The voice acting is excellent, I really can't get over how good it is, it rivals some of the top RPGs know for the better VA, the eastern european accents is cool but funny at the same time. The music is also great as the variety is astonishing like most of the other GTAs, I'm an R'n'B buff and it's nice to hear people like Dru Hill, Jodeci, R Kelly and Akon to name a few.

Gameplay: Typical GTA tbh, cover system is a nice touch and the movement feels much more fluid ,(in cars and on foot) the mobile phone is cool for getting the random texts and ringing Roman about his text was cool. One thing which I noticed straight away was avoiding the cops, I started a random fight with a ped (who nearly killed me lol) and then the cops came after me ( 1 star). On the radar was a circular flashing area which was where the cops sort of searched so with me jumping over fences and weaving in between tight alleys I managed to avoid them.

The better thing with avoiding the cops was, I jumped into the water which set the cops on me (6 stars...I think, as I wasn't meant to be there yet) so I got out of the water and started running whilst everything was shooting at me and I had 3 or 4 helicopters after me aswell so I ran under a bridge and ducked in the shadow and waited, after a short time, they couldn't find me and I lost the stars which was cool as for once I could actually hide from the cops.

I liked that I could enter a diner where there were peds sitting down and talking and having a meal whilst the employee was sweeping up. I haven't got a gun yet as I haven't played much of the game but the story seems like it's going to be great and Niko is by far my favorite GTA character so far.

So all in all the game feels like it will be the best GTA yet, I just feel a little let down by the worlds graphics although the lighting is awesome and I have still yet to try out the multiplayer but so far I would give the game 9.5/10 with multiplayer probably giving the game a 10.

I'm sorry if this impression/review is lame as I don't normally write stuff like this and if it seems like I'm boasting that I have the game...I'm not, I'm just really happy that it has finally came.

I hope I haven't bored you. smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do the plates say liberty city on them?

A:Yes

Q:What are the HD resolutions (PS3)?

A:HD 720p, 1080i and 1080p

Q:Does it have Sixaxis and Dualshock3 Support (PS3)?

A: Yes

Q:How long is the install on the PS3?

A: 5 minutes or less

Q:Will there be an install on the 360?

A: No.

Q:What are the multiplayer modes?

A:Deathmatch, Mafiya Work, Car Jack City, Race, GTA Race, Team Deathmatch, Team Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City, Cops 'n Crooks, Turf War, Deal Breaker, Hangman's NOOSE, Bomb da Base II and free mode.

Q:How fast do the peds drive?

A:The peds cars do still drive pretty slow but I haven't been on a motorway or anything yet.

Q:How is the traffic?

A:I have seen lots of traffic, always quite a few cars on the road, also the same with the peds. The only problem with the peds is a lot look the same still but it is still better than the previous games.

Q:How do you buy clothes?

A:I just went into a clothes shop (part of a mission) and I thought the way I could buy stuff was better, for example what ever item of clothing you are after you walk up to it and press L1 to try it on and then choose to press X to buy it or L1 to not buy it.

Q:What can you do with your cellphone?

A:You can take pictures, call people, set up dates, you can call 911 and request a Police Unit, Fire Engine or an Ambulance to help you, you can use it to talk to people via Headset ONLINE.

Q:Can you remap the controls?

A:No you can't, you can only choose two control settings.

Q:What are the controls(PS3)?

Here are the " On foot" controls:

L1 - Pick Up, Context

L2 - Free Aim, Target Lock on

R1 - Take Cover

R2 - Fire Weapon, Free Aim

Square - Jump, Climb

Triangle - Enter Vehicle, Mount Ladder

Circle - Melee attack, reload, put phone away

X - Run, sprint, phone forward, phone answer

Up (D-pad) - Use phone, Mobile phone up

down - Skip phone conversaiton, Phone down

left - Previous Weapon

right - Next Weapon

Left stick - Movement, Crouch

Right stick - Look behind, switch targets, Rotate camera, zoom (when locked on)

Select - Camera Modes

Start - Pause

Q: Can you use the ATM(automatic teller machine)?

A: Only to check your balance.

Q:How does the police stars system work?

Level 1 is just 2-3 cop cars including officers on foot.

Level 2 is around 5 cars including officers on foot.

Level 3 is around 6-8 cars but this time there are hummers. I have reason to believe that police officers on foot will take other citizens vehicles. I've seen cops who's vehicles i've destroyed chase me in other vehicles. I'm pretty sure this was level 3/4. One helicopter.

Level 4 is the same as above with FBI, there are also armoured police units and special armoured police vans. Two helicopters.

Level 5 is the same with more units.

Level 6 I've experienced for little under 30 seconds sad.gif I didn't get a chance to see any of the special military units. I'd imagine there are military units or similar at this level though. Although i've been killed long before they got there.

Q:How long should it take to open up all of the islands?

A:Around 20 hours of strait story missions.

Q:when destroying a building. will it permanetly scar there?

A:Only if its a building destroyed in the plot.

Q:Is there an in car view?

A:No, only a car hood view(bonnet)

Q:How is the rain/weather?

A:Rain is awesome, sometimes there's a thunderstorm with lightning noises and massive flashes of light. It looks gorgeous. There's light rain, heavy rain and thunderstorms... there's also a gorgeous mist that comes in sometimes. In game there is no fog to distort your view of the distance. From the furthest city you can see the starting city and vice versa (if you get high enough). There is a blur effect in play similar to that used by the game SKATE. The graphics are quite similar too, although they feel more GTA than SKATE. It's absolutely gorgeous either way and this is coming from a PC gamer.

Q:Can you make friends or talk to Peds?

A:You can make friends with any of the plot characters (take them out for a drink/play darts/bowling etc...) you can date a lot of men and women from a date site. There are also many people around the world in the stats screen it says "you have found x random people"... These people have small missions for you and you can become friends with them but they don't effect the overall plot. There are a few decisions in game where you have to become friends with either x person or x person and you can decide over a period of time who you like more.

Q:Can the cops outhandle the average gamer?(unfairly)

A:No, they cannot handle perfectly like in previous GTA Games.

Q:Can you buy properties?

A:Not sure, SPECULATION:Mabye some mansions on the last island.

Q:Do you keep your weapons after you die?

A:Yes you do.

Q:Can you host your own private multiplayer match?

Q: Can you eat steak?( I don't know why..)

A:No.

Q:How large is the map compared to san andreas?

A:If you took out all of the contryside and desert in SA and put all the city together it is about the same size but liberty city is very, very detailed.

Q:What are the new hidden packages?

A:They are pidgeons and there are 200 of them.

Q:How can you save your vehicles?

A:Your safe houses have 2 parking spaces outside of them where you can park a car and it will save it there; i'm not sure if it fixes them or not.

Q:Is there a custom radio station?

A: Not to my knowledge. I can't find one.

Q:How are the physics(there were a lot of physics questions here is a summary.)?

A: Basically people act as you would expect, if they get shot they will act accordingly, if you hit them lightly they might just get bumbed, you can pin people agaisnt a wall, hit them down stairs, fall off buildings flailing.

Q: Are there parachutes?

A:No; when you jump from a Heli you just fall to your death.

Q: How many buildings are climbable?

A: A lot of buildings have stairs or ladders. So quite a few.

Q: What does the case look like (PS3)?

A: user posted image

Q: What's the coolest thing you've seen?

A: I hit a person on accident with a bat and they fell backward off of a tall bridge and hit the ground hard leaving a large blood splatter.

Q: Can you watch T.V?

Q: Can you turn your headlights on/off?

Q: How many buildings can you walk into?

A: There isn't that many but each one is very detailed and extremely different then the rest. Also you walk into it by walking into the door and pushing it open, no loading time.

Q: Can you ride the rollercoaster?

A: AT around 35% of the game complete i can still not ride it.

Q: Is there split screen offline?

Q: Are there weapons laying around liberty city?

A: Yes but not near any pedestrians(hidden kinda)

Q: Do some peds have weapons?

A: Some peds do carry bats and guns and use them when you hit their cars etc...

Q: Can you get a haircut?

A: No

Q: Can you open trunks?

A: Not to my knowledge, although in one mission you do open a trunk.

Q: What are the weapons that you've seen in the game?

A: Rocket Launcher

Scoped Assault Rifle

Scoped Rifle

MP5

UZI

M4

AK

Grenade

Molotov Cocktail

Desert Eagle

Standard Pistol

Q: Can you car surf?

A: Not really, after the car starts moving you will wobble and fall off the car. Also the driver will beep and try to get you off the car.

Q: Can you walk around while in a subway train?

A: No, but you can skip the ride.

Q: Qhat kinda trucks can we expect?

A: There's quite a few really REALLY nice 4x4 style monsters. I have a lush BMW style truck parked at one of my safe houses.

Q: What views does the subway train have?

A: A black and white CCTV camera at the rear of the train inside. Outside on each carriage there's a camera and lastly I think there's a cinematic camera which is sort from the tracks and station view. No First person though sad.gif

Q: Are there trucks and trailers?

A: Yes, there are trucks and i have seen a fuel tanker attachment. There could be more. The tanker does have a rather large explosion.

Any other questions/comments or request can be posted here or at THIS topic.

Edited by Trooper898

beardedbastard

It would be nice if you put the answers to the FAQs with black mouse over. Then we could choose which ones to see. I haven't read because I only want to know certain things... cry.gif

Please add black to all answers??? please?

Edited by beardedbastard

It would be nice if you put the answers to the FAQs with black mouse over. Then we could choose which ones to see. I haven't read because I only want to know certain things... cry.gif

Please add black to all answers??? please?

Well, that doesn't really.. i mean that would be too much work for everyone else. If you don't want to see then answer then scroll to the next question.

Have you played multiplayer yet? Lots of people still wanna know if you can do any activities online, like darts/bowling/pool/drinking/etc...

Edit: oh you ain't got it dozingoff.gif

Edited by DDR Midian

1.can u ride buses

2.is the desert eagle powerful?

3.can you climb fire escapes/ poles?

thanks smile.gif

1.can u ride buses

2.is the desert eagle powerful?

3.can you climb fire escapes/ poles?

thanks smile.gif

I do not believe you can climb poles, but you can climb fire escapes.

I don't know about the deagle and i'm not 100% on the buses either.

Also i don't know about the convertible but i would SPECULATE that you would fall out. It seems like the physics engine would take care of that well.

Edited by Trooper898

beardedbastard

Also i don't know about the convertible but i would SPECULATE that you would fall out. It seems like the physics engine would take care of that well.

.......sweet......

Grand Theft Auto Dude

You forgot one of the most asked questions so far, "Will there be a Xbox 360 Install". Answer: No.

Other than that, good topic. cookie.gif

Fantastic thread, this should be stickied. cookie.gifcookie.gif

I agree, but that is not up to you or me.

Here's another question I think could help some people:

Q: What's the default cold boot time when you just start the PS3 to the moment where you can move Niko on the street:

A: Approx 1m49 seconds

I was quite worried about this and finally that's not too much if I compare it to Burnout Paradise (around 3m30 seconds)

ImmortalTechnique

Do you know if you can build up Niko's strength? Like work out and get big? haha Or eat a lot and get fat?

Also, is there a matchmaking system in MP? Do you know if you can "level up" like in Halo 2/3/CoD4?

goood job man this is the NEST topic i ever seen verry well written

( perfection as i may say)

heare you go have a coookie cookie.gifcookie.gif

a few questions:

1) in the game manual are their track listings for the radio stations?

2) how many songs per radio station?

3) i assume there are credits in the manual for the voice cast so....who is in the cast?

defibrillator

I would like to know if you can still climb on to freight trucks and hang on to them and jack them from there.

I'm hoping the Q and A for the PS3 & 360 will be similar. lol.gif

This is a FAQ for everything. There are some PS3 specific questions there as well as 360 specific questions everything not labeled is both.

What's the PS3 control setup like? Is it really that "R2 for accelerating" crap that I read in a previous thread, or DO we have the opportunity for "classic" GTA controls (i.e. X to accelerate, triangle to get in/out of the car, Square to jump etc.)

I DO NOT OWN THE GAME AS OF YET, I WILL MIDNIGHT ON THE 29TH BUT YOU WONT CARE THEN THESE ANSWERS WERE FROM CHRONOSTEAR AND M0RGAN, I WILL TRY TO GET THESE ANSWERED TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THOUGH I HAVE WATCHED PLENTY OF LIVE FEED VIDEO AND GAMEPLAY VIDEOS;( I WILL NOT ANSWER ANYTHING THAT I DO NOT ABSOLUTELY 100% KNOW THE ANSWER TO.) ALSO I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY ANY STORY DETAILS ANYTHING TO MY EYES THAT SEEMS TO SPOIL STORY LINE WILL BE IN SPOILERS. THANKS FOR READING.

This is a comprehensive F.A.Q put together by me from THIS topic. The answers are provided by Chronostear and m0rgan Who own legit retail copy's.

Review by Chronostear

------------------------------------------------------------

Bare in mind that I haven't played much of the game (about 3 or 4 missions in) but here's the first few things I have noticed.

Graphics: When I first saw vids and screens of the game I thought the character graphics were lame but the city was amazing, after playing I think it's the opposite.

The lighting on the world is done pretty well but the detail at times is lacking, it might be because of the blur or maybe the lack of AA on the PS3..I don't know.

The character graphics are far from amazing but they look good and fit in with the style of the game, the lip sync is top notch and the fluid animations are awesome.

Sound: The sound is amazing, all the distant sounds like the horns of the cars or the random pedestrian chatter. The peds nearer to you are much clearer and you can hear a more muffled speech from the peds that are slightly further away.

The voice acting is excellent, I really can't get over how good it is, it rivals some of the top RPGs know for the better VA, the eastern european accents is cool but funny at the same time. The music is also great as the variety is astonishing like most of the other GTAs, I'm an R'n'B buff and it's nice to hear people like Dru Hill, Jodeci, R Kelly and Akon to name a few.

Gameplay: Typical GTA tbh, cover system is a nice touch and the movement feels much more fluid ,(in cars and on foot) the mobile phone is cool for getting the random texts and ringing Roman about his text was cool. One thing which I noticed straight away was avoiding the cops, I started a random fight with a ped (who nearly killed me lol) and then the cops came after me ( 1 star). On the radar was a circular flashing area which was where the cops sort of searched so with me jumping over fences and weaving in between tight alleys I managed to avoid them.

The better thing with avoiding the cops was, I jumped into the water which set the cops on me (6 stars...I think, as I wasn't meant to be there yet) so I got out of the water and started running whilst everything was shooting at me and I had 3 or 4 helicopters after me aswell so I ran under a bridge and ducked in the shadow and waited, after a short time, they couldn't find me and I lost the stars which was cool as for once I could actually hide from the cops.

I liked that I could enter a diner where there were peds sitting down and talking and having a meal whilst the employee was sweeping up. I haven't got a gun yet as I haven't played much of the game but the story seems like it's going to be great and Niko is by far my favorite GTA character so far.

So all in all the game feels like it will be the best GTA yet, I just feel a little let down by the worlds graphics although the lighting is awesome and I have still yet to try out the multiplayer but so far I would give the game 9.5/10 with multiplayer probably giving the game a 10.

I'm sorry if this impression/review is lame as I don't normally write stuff like this and if it seems like I'm boasting that I have the game...I'm not, I'm just really happy that it has finally came.

I hope I haven't bored you. smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do the plates say liberty city on them?

Q:What are the HD resolutions (PS3)?

A:HD 720p, 1080i and 1080p

Q:Does it have Sixaxis and Dualshock3 Support (PS3)?

Q:How long is the install on the PS3?

A: 5 minutes or less

Q:Will there be an install on the 360?

Q:What are the multiplayer modes?

A:Deathmatch, Mafiya Work, Car Jack City, Race, GTA Race, Team Deathmatch, Team Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City, Cops 'n Crooks, Turf War, Deal Breaker, Hangman's NOOSE, Bomb da Base II and free mode.

Q:How fast do the peds drive?

A:The peds cars do still drive pretty slow but I haven't been on a motorway or anything yet.

Q:How is the traffic?

A:I have seen lots of traffic, always quite a few cars on the road, also the same with the peds. The only problem with the peds is a lot look the same still but it is still better than the previous games.

Q:How do you buy clothes?

A:I just went into a clothes shop (part of a mission) and I thought the way I could buy stuff was better, for example what ever item of clothing you are after you walk up to it and press L1 to try it on and then choose to press X to buy it or L1 to not buy it.

Q:What can you do with your cellphone?

A:You can take pictures, call people, set up dates, you can call 911 and request a Police Unit, Fire Engine or an Ambulance to help you, you can use it to talk to people via Headset ONLINE.

Q:Can you remap the controls?

A:No you can't, you can only choose two control settings.

Q:What are the controls(PS3)?

Here are the " On foot" controls:

L1 - Pick Up, Context

L2 - Free Aim, Target Lock on

R1 - Take Cover

R2 - Fire Weapon, Free Aim

Square - Jump, Climb

Triangle - Enter Vehicle, Mount Ladder

Circle - Melee attack, reload, put phone away

X - Run, sprint, phone forward, phone answer

Up (D-pad) - Use phone, Mobile phone up

down - Skip phone conversaiton, Phone down

left - Previous Weapon

right - Next Weapon

Left stick - Movement, Crouch

Right stick - Look behind, switch targets, Rotate camera, zoom (when locked on)

Select - Camera Modes

Start - Pause

Q: Can you use the ATM(automatic teller machine)?

A: Only to check your balance.

Q:How does the police stars system work?

Level 1 is just 2-3 cop cars including officers on foot.

Level 2 is around 5 cars including officers on foot.

Level 3 is around 6-8 cars but this time there are hummers. I have reason to believe that police officers on foot will take other citizens vehicles. I've seen cops who's vehicles i've destroyed chase me in other vehicles. I'm pretty sure this was level 3/4. One helicopter.

Level 4 is the same as above with FBI, there are also armoured police units and special armoured police vans. Two helicopters.

Level 5 is the same with more units.

Level 6 I've experienced for little under 30 seconds sad.gif I didn't get a chance to see any of the special military units. I'd imagine there are military units or similar at this level though. Although i've been killed long before they got there.

Q:How long should it take to open up all of the islands?

A:Around 20 hours of strait story missions.

Q:when destroying a building. will it permanetly scar there?

A:Only if its a building destroyed in the plot.

Q:Is there an in car view?

A:No, only a car hood view(bonnet)

Q:How is the rain/weather?

A:Rain is awesome, sometimes there's a thunderstorm with lightning noises and massive flashes of light. It looks gorgeous. There's light rain, heavy rain and thunderstorms... there's also a gorgeous mist that comes in sometimes. In game there is no fog to distort your view of the distance. From the furthest city you can see the starting city and vice versa (if you get high enough). There is a blur effect in play similar to that used by the game SKATE. The graphics are quite similar too, although they feel more GTA than SKATE. It's absolutely gorgeous either way and this is coming from a PC gamer.

Q:Can you make friends or talk to Peds?

A:You can make friends with any of the plot characters (take them out for a drink/play darts/bowling etc...) you can date a lot of men and women from a date site. There are also many people around the world in the stats screen it says "you have found x random people"... These people have small missions for you and you can become friends with them but they don't effect the overall plot. There are a few decisions in game where you have to become friends with either x person or x person and you can decide over a period of time who you like more.

Q:Can the cops outhandle the average gamer?(unfairly)

A:No, they cannot handle perfectly like in previous GTA Games.

Q:Can you buy properties?

A:Not sure, SPECULATION:Mabye some mansions on the last island.

Q:Do you keep your weapons after you die?

A:Yes you do.

Q:Can you host your own private multiplayer match?

Q: Can you eat steak?( I don't know why..)

A:No.

Q:How large is the map compared to san andreas?

A:If you took out all of the contryside and desert in SA and put all the city together it is about the same size but liberty city is very, very detailed.

Q:What are the new hidden packages?

A:They are pidgeons and there are 200 of them.

Q:How can you save your vehicles?

A:Your safe houses have 2 parking spaces outside of them where you can park a car and it will save it there; i'm not sure if it fixes them or not.

Q:Is there a custom radio station?

A: Not to my knowledge. I can't find one.

Q:How are the physics(there were a lot of physics questions here is a summary.)?

A: Basically people act as you would expect, if they get shot they will act accordingly, if you hit them lightly they might just get bumbed, you can pin people agaisnt a wall, hit them down stairs, fall off buildings flailing.

Q: Are there parachutes?

A:No; when you jump from a Heli you just fall to your death.

Q: How many buildings are climbable?

A: A lot of buildings have stairs or ladders. So quite a few.

Q: What does the case look like (PS3)?

A: user posted image

Q: What's the coolest thing you've seen?

A: I hit a person on accident with a bat and they fell backward off of a tall bridge and hit the ground hard leaving a large blood splatter.

Q: Can you watch T.V?

Q: Can you turn your headlights on/off?

Q: How many buildings can you walk into?

A: There isn't that many but each one is very detailed and extremely different then the rest. Also you walk into it by walking into the door and pushing it open, no loading time.

Q: Can you ride the rollercoaster?

A: AT around 35% of the game complete i can still not ride it.

Q: Is there split screen offline?

Q: Are there weapons laying around liberty city?

A: Yes but not near any pedestrians(hidden kinda)

Q: Do some peds have weapons?

A: Some peds do carry bats and guns and use them when you hit their cars etc...

Q: Can you get a haircut?

A: No

Q: Can you open trunks?

A: Not to my knowledge, although in one mission you do open a trunk.

Q: What are the weapons that you've seen in the game?

A: Rocket Launcher

Scoped Assault Rifle

Scoped Rifle

MP5

UZI

M4

AK

Grenade

Molotov Cocktail

Desert Eagle

Standard Pistol

Q: Can you car surf?

A: Not really, after the car starts moving you will wobble and fall off the car. Also the driver will beep and try to get you off the car.

Q: Can you walk around while in a subway train?

A: No, but you can skip the ride.

Q: Qhat kinda trucks can we expect?

A: There's quite a few really REALLY nice 4x4 style monsters. I have a lush BMW style truck parked at one of my safe houses.

Q: What views does the subway train have?

A: A black and white CCTV camera at the rear of the train inside. Outside on each carriage there's a camera and lastly I think there's a cinematic camera which is sort from the tracks and station view. No First person though sad.gif

Q: Are there trucks and trailers?

A: Yes, there are trucks and i have seen a fuel tanker attachment. There could be more. The tanker does have a rather large explosion.

Any other questions/comments or request can be posted here or at THIS topic.

Thanks. Great Post. cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]