i got the game for xbox 360-pic shown

xygtaxy

I got the game Im so happy!

lol seriously look

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3427/img000233up0.jpg

and for all the idiots that say this sucks, or thinks its not funny, OH WELL, i found this funny because I put no work what so ever into it, and only a retard would think it was real tounge2.gif

Edited by xygtaxy

dozingoff.gif  icon13.gif

lol theres allways gunna be ppl posting they have the game and they dont, this is a joke, i was bored, and had nothing better to do, and my topic is gunna get locked probabaly suicidal.gif

I don't mind that you posted a joke, I just thought you should know its unfunny.

I don't mind that you posted a joke, I just thought you should know its unfunny.

it would of been funnier if I didnt say it was a joke that was the whole point! but I couldnt do that because I dont want to get banned or piss ppl off

Pasty skin and helmet hair. Figures.

Thats true infact i was riding my quad today and yes I am white, glad you realised that wink.gif

it would of been funnier if I didnt say it was a joke that was the whole point! but I couldnt do that because I dont want to get banned or piss ppl off

Dude, but it's so unfunny it's embarrassing

This is one of those times that i'm glad that i'm ME, and not someone else....

Coltrane's Muse
Pasty skin and helmet hair. Figures.

Thats true infact i was riding my quad today and yes I am white, glad you realised that wink.gif

Hardly. An Albino would be classified as "white". You're just a bored, impatient kid (aren't we all) who's finding asinine ways in which to bide his time until the game is officially released.

user posted image

Dude, but it's so unfunny it's embarrassing

This is one of those times that i'm glad that i'm ME, and not someone else....

im not embarrased, I could care less, and you guys are right I am bored, what you gunna do shoot me? go ahead suicidal.gif

Superflexxx

That was sh*t. What a waste of:

a) Your time

b) My time

c) Everyone else who looks at this topics time

d) Bandwidth

e) Electricity

f) Fossil Fuels

g) Global warming

Shame on you

It's funny how you tried to give yourself cool points for "riding my quad".

What you don't realise is that the "blokes" on this forum (which is quite a lot of folk) will more than likely have good experience on/own a quad/bike/buggy etc etc.. or cooler sports like power kiteing.

You failed...

Edited by Superflexxx