Preordering from Gamstation

Madash

so 2 months ago i preorder my copy from a local Retailer in the UK called Gamestation i went about 3 days ago to check up if i was still on that list he went though and it dident say i was on that list and i know i preorded =[ and hes like oh yeah come on relice night we may have spairs left over if i dont get my copy now im going to be pissed off!

suppose this is one thing i hate about console games all the awesome games go out of stock so easy you never seem to have that problem with pc games.

is their anything you guys suggest i do because i dont want to never be able to buy a copy thanks to the console market beeing so popular LMAO!

Preorder topics belong in the Last Minute Preparations forum!

Moved smile.gif

in5dJdX.png

so 2 months ago i preorder my copy from a local Retailer in the UK called Gamestation i went about 3 days ago to check up if i was still on that list he went though and it dident say i was on that list and i know i preorded =[ and hes like oh yeah come on relice night we may have spairs left over if i dont get my copy now im going to be pissed off!

suppose this is one thing i hate about console games all the awesome games go out of stock so easy you never seem to have that problem with pc games.

is their anything you guys suggest i do because i dont want to never be able to buy a copy thanks to the console market beeing so popular LMAO!

It really depends on what version you want to pre-order - PS3 or Xbox 360. If you want either of them, realistically you're better off pre-ordering from an online website if you are able to (I don't mean that to sound patronising, you may not have a debit card etc to do it smile.gif).

Anyway, you're most likely to only find the Special Edition versions of the game available now, since this is the most expensive (most retailed at £70, but Amazon UK are selling for just under £60 now but you'll have to wait after release date by looks of things). Play.com for example are still selling this version.

Good luck finding it though mate smile.gif

It really depends on what version you want to pre-order - PS3 or Xbox 360. If you want either of them, realistically you're better off pre-ordering from an online website if you are able to (I don't mean that to sound patronising, you may not have a debit card etc to do it smile.gif).

Anyway, you're most likely to only find the Special Edition versions of the game available now, since this is the most expensive (most retailed at £70, but Amazon UK are selling for just under £60 now but you'll have to wait after release date by looks of things). Play.com for example are still selling this version.

Good luck finding it though mate smile.gif

all i wanted was a standed copy for the xbox 360 as i dont have a ps3 and for some reason it seems more popular on the ps3 lol

going to see what its going to be like ah well im going to town on my college break at 10am to see what i can get my hands on =] and if i cant find anything in town then seems i finnish college at 12ish i will drive around to see if i can find a copy and if it means battering someone then its considderable lmao

tbh lad try tescos on the monday night or tues mornin they will probly have plenty, thats wat a couple of my m8s will be doin

suppose i could order my self a cab to the tesco in brighouse and get my copy stright off but ah well i will see what i can get my hands on in town on tuesday morning at 10am hahaha ^^