Niko Runs Funny

As Wicked

Just an observation from some of the vids and IGN review.

We he runs round a corner, it look like he kinda falls into turn .... maybe its just me though.

Just an observation from some of the vids and IGN review.

We he runs round a corner, it look like he kinda falls into turn .... maybe its just me though.

you run funny!

.Up&Coming.

Wasn't he a trackstar or something? That's probably because it's how people look when they run in real life.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Yeah I find a little funny too lol.

He doesn't slow down or something..

Would look funny him runny in circles

dontgetit.gif

RenegadeJ06
Did you like the one where Niko has to kill Roman in one of the last missions?

user posted image

I like where we all gang up and kill the guy who leaked the storyline here in MP mode, or.....

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Damn you, guys, use the SPOILER tags, have fun with them, they ARE cool AND useful.

I don't think I wanted to know the plot twists yet, but you successfully ruined the experience, no damn cookies. To hell with you, off you go now

littlenick055

I think its fine the way it is. It looks so realistic when he runs. I cant get over it.

.Up&Coming.
I like where we all gang up and kill the guy who leaked the storyline here in MP mode, or.....

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Damn you, guys, use the SPOILER tags, have fun with them, they ARE cool AND useful.

I don't think I wanted to know the plot twists yet, but you successfully ruined the experience, no damn cookies. To hell with you, off you go now

He posted this everywhere.

I'm getting really pissed right now.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

i just wanted to see the leprichan get mad....i made that up...i dont even have the game, and did not watch the feeds

Don't buy into his sh*t. confused.gif

kdr9l4.png

That isnt true the real person he kills at the end is Packie everyone should know that Oh nd in the story Lil Jacob overdose on majijauna

Sorry for not using spoiler tags

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif

Is it true or is he joking?

2 words.... f*ck you

dark temptation

great thanks 4 freakin ruining the game!!! u god damn son of a *************!! ive just thrown £40 down the drain cheers dude! i hope u die but most of all i hope u were lieng! but ur prob not cause that what happens in all the gt freakin A games! u kill ur partner in da end!!! nd guess what i havent even started playing it yet its pre-ordered still! thanks

.Up&Coming.

devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif

Is it true or is he joking?

I'm really hoping he's joking.

Edit: What I don't get is that this kid's posting everywhere, and the mods/higher authority aren't doing anything about it....Can't they ban him or something?

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Oblivion470

I don't care about the leaning. I just think he runs like an idiot all the time! XD When he sprints, his arms are very lowered, so it looks funny imo.