Can you pause Cut Scenes?

joey0010

So yeah, just like my topic title says, Can you pause Cut Scenes? Because I'm sure it has happened to everyone that while in the middle of a cut scene, someone calls your phone or walks in and in the past you would have to skip the cut scene. So can someone confirm or deny who has the game!

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Thanks

dark temptation
So yeah, just like my topic title says, Can you pause Cut Scenes? Because I'm sure it has happened to everyone that while in the middle of a cut scene, someone calls your phone or walks in and in the past you would have to skip the cut scene. So can someone confirm or deny who has the game!

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Thanks

srry no cut-scenes in this 1! if u fail the mission then u have 2 start it all again properly! mainly cause it doesnt want u 2 miss out on info! but u can let them drive 4 a change! so u can just sit back and enjoy the view!

lol, what do you mean there are no cut scenes? I know for a fact that there are, so Im not sure what you're saying?

dark temptation
lol, what do you mean there are no cut scenes? I know for a fact that there are, so Im not sure what you're saying?

srry thought u ment "skip mission" kind of cut-scene like if uve almost completed a mission u checkpoint 2 were u were

wafflemaster

srry thought u ment "skip mission" kind of cut-scene like if uve almost completed a mission u checkpoint 2 were u were

Vowels, use them !! mercie_blink.gif

I only tell you this because I care icon14.gif

That's cool, but does anyone have an answer?

No you cant pause cut-scenes. If you fail the mission you'll get a txt message asking if you want to retry, then if you select right away at that very moment time goes back to before you failed, if you choose to do it later then time will remain as is.

wtf are you all talking about 'if you fail the mission'

he's asking if you can press Pause during a cutscene.

On the Xbox 360, the Guide button pauses the game no matter what, doesn't it?

you talkin about the middle button?

that just brings up the left blade... action in the game no matter what it is carries on as normal

ToasterKing
On the Xbox 360, the Guide button pauses the game no matter what, doesn't it?

From what i had seen mostly...but not always..

Didn't realize my question was so cryptic! Ok I have a PS3, I appreciate all the replies, but I dont think anyone has actually answered the question!

So are people saying you cant pause cut scenes?

Sorry to harp on, it's no big deal especially with the game coming out so soon.

ToasterKing

Didn't realize my question was so cryptic! Ok I have a PS3, I appreciate all the replies, but I dont think anyone has actually answered the question!

So are people saying you cant pause cut scenes?

Sorry to harp on, it's no big deal especially with the game coming out so soon.

with a ps3 i dont know because i dont own one, but with a 360 hitting the guidebutton pauses the game no matter what for most games.

straightedge

you can't pause cut scenes it will skip it lol unless you walk into the mission marker again or did they change it?

I really hope we can at least skip the cut scenes and jump into the action, it would really annoy me to have to wait for the cut scene to be over at each mission, I don't really care about the blabla since most of the important infos neaded will appear somewhere on the screen during the mission. But I respect the ones that likes to see the cut scenes.

killamasta81

Ok since everyone got a little off topic ill repeat the TC's question

Can you pause the cutscenes.For Example. I accept Mission...Cutscene Starts...Press A or X or some other button CUTCSCENE PAUSED!!!!ITS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE.

No. You cannot Pause cutscense.

You can press the PS button, but that'll just bring u to the system menu, It will not pause the game...

The xbox will also NOT pause the game even if u press the Xbox guide button.

Does that clear it up.

xNikolaiBellicx
I really hope we can at least skip the cut scenes and jump into the action, it would really annoy me to have to wait for the cut scene to be over at each mission, I don't really care about the blabla since most of the important infos neaded will appear somewhere on the screen during the mission. But I respect the ones that likes to see the cut scenes.

He meant pause the cut scene not skip.

Anyway i would think yes, since thats what they do in the cut scenes on ps3 games like uncharted: drakes fortune. Im not sure if they do it on 360 too.. since i dont own a 360.

ToasterKing
No. You cannot Pause cutscense.

You can press the PS button, but that'll just bring u to the system menu, It will not pause the game...

The xbox will also NOT pause the game even if u press the Xbox guide button.

Does that clear it up.

hitting the guide buton pauses the game even during cut scenes for most games..