Please stop arguing

Tha Pirateninja

Shadow Kipper
i use to be a fan of sony until ps3 turned into a failure console imo. And these ps3 fanboys just dont shutup, they go on and on how they think a 2 second faster load time or less pop-ups is like zomg 100000x better than xbox. Just grow up already, its a game it is amazing and it isnt even out yet. So STFU with these posts saying "LOLOL my system is better than yours" When they are exactly the same. What console came out a year before the ps3 and still competes with it visually and performance wise?

the PS3 fanboys seem worse and more ignorant than anyone else, and are the fat nerds who sit in their house Fapping over what new Final Fantasy game comes out next.

Lol at the bit about fapping.

Im getting it for the Xbox.

WHY?

Because i BOUGHT a 360 way back.

Why the hell would i change consoles now.

Ergh.

'graphics' have never cared to me, graphics wh*ores need to sort themselves out.

So do fanboys

I used to be a hardcore Nintendo Fanboy and then i bought a 360 and i DO see some advantages of the Ps3 such as the internet features and the no 'RROD'.

At the end of the day

Its the same game

Deal with it.

lol im also against fanboy war. but from what u described ppl will be like: screw xbox live and dlc the game will be better in ps3!

we need to be carefull with the words we choose when dealign with fanboys.

People like u piss me off!!!!!!!Hes simply statig the cons of each on so stfu anuj_cop.gif

I wish GTA was only available on one platform, because there would hardly any fanboy wars. (In this forum anyway)

People get so aggressive, and call eachother names. It's quite disgusting really, when we're all GTA fans at the end of the day.

I've been a long time Sony fan, but I have a XBOX aswell, and it's been great.

Yea ctualy its pretty sad how these fanboys have no life and all they do is argue about wats better

Ok, I am VERY tired of seeing all of these fanboy rants on the forums, especially the 24 page graphics thread. Here are the advantages of each version, from a non-fanboy perspective:

PS3:

-Far less pop in

-Better Anti-aliasing

-Shorter load times

-Slight visual edge overall

360:

-Richer colors

-Two DLC packs due for August and December, both 10+hours each

-Easier to use online with more features using Xbox Live

There, I spelled it out for you, both versions are nearly identical. If you like superior visuals, the PS3 is for you. If you like extended gameplay and better online, go for the 360. The moral of this thread is that:

IT'S GTA IV EITHER WAY, IT WILL KICK ASS ON BOTH CONSOLES, AND YOU CAN STOP ARGUING OVER WHICH IS BETTER, BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKING GAME.

I shouldn't even have had to make this thread, but there are too many children on this forum defending their console of choice. Sorry to those who are mature enough not to argue, you honestly shouldn't have to read this.

Actually the PS3 gets DLC as well and has FREE online. Thanks.

Start of Fanboy war.

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

skitzofraen
Ok, I am VERY tired of seeing all of these fanboy rants on the forums, especially the 24 page graphics thread. Here are the advantages of each version, from a non-fanboy perspective:

PS3:

-Far less pop in

-Better Anti-aliasing

-Shorter load times

360:

-Richer colors

There, I spelled it out for you, both versions are nearly identical. If you like superior visuals, the PS3 is for you. If you like extended gameplay and better online, go for the 360. The moral of this thread is that:

IT'S GTA IV EITHER WAY, IT WILL KICK ASS ON BOTH CONSOLES, AND YOU CAN STOP ARGUING OVER WHICH IS BETTER, BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKING GAME.

I shouldn't even have had to make this thread, but there are too many children on this forum defending their console of choice. Sorry to those who are mature enough not to argue, you honestly shouldn't have to read this.

I guess the ps3 will get DLC, but it won't be exclusive (any DLC released´on the ps3 will also be available on the 360), but the ps3 will never get the 2 extra episodes.

LiTtLe_BaStEd

True True i give you a cookie cookie.gif

well so far as the 360's online being easier then the PS3's well, they are gonna be the same. You will get to it through the phone and that's it. But the 360 will have better online features because of the community and the achievements etc.

Crimson Engage
Actually the PS3 gets DLC as well and has FREE online.  Thanks.

True True i give you a cookie cookie.gif

How come I never get any f*cking cookies? mad.gif

LiTtLe_BaStEd

Ill fix it up a little

PS3:

-Far less pop in

-Better Anti-aliasing

-Shorter load times

-Free online play

-Also DLC

-richer colors

360:

Im not a fanboy but this is based on what ive read

fanboy war will never stop i think its just something we gotta deal with i dont see why we cant just accept the fact that personal preference comes to play on which console you like the game is gonna be awesome overall and the differences arnt that big dozingoff.gif personally ive always like playstation but ive been really liking the layout of the 360 controllers

I agree!

Except the 360 is CLEARLY superior in every way. Heh heh.

GTA IV is gonna be good on the PS3 too no doubt.

I cant wait for this game to come out for PC then xbox and ps owners will unite and go against PC haha....

When one of the consoles can beat a PC then ill try to argue with all the fanboys but for now....neither console looks far superior to the other so ill just play on what i got first a 360....if i would have got a Ps3 I would be playing on it.....

You all act like rednecks arguing over ford or chevy.........youll never win no matter how much you know...

While I applaud your noble -- yet futile -- attempt at sating the masses, this topic is going to do nothing more than fan the flames of their fanaticism.

yeah, that was a bad move. There have dozens of topics like this, and all they do is provide a battleground for fanboys to argue.

Tha Pirateninja

Ill fix it up a little

PS3:

-Far less pop in

-Better Anti-aliasing

-Shorter load times

-Free online play

-Also DLC

-richer colors

360:

Im not a fanboy but this is based on what ive read

Sony DLC isn't a plus unless it's Home integrated, because 360 would get it too.

360 ver. does have more vibrant colors, it was stated in the IGN Review, last paragraph of page 5. PS3 does not have richer colors.

Your only valid added point was free online.

Edited by Tha Pirateninja

The Juggernaut

PS3 Owner: "Dude, my house looks better than yours does!"

XBOX 360 Owner: "At least I can go in mine." (with regards to DLC)

You decide.

Edit: Just summarizing what each sides argument basically is. I'm neutral on the situation. ph34r.gif

Edited by The Juggernaut

Tha Pirateninja
PS3 Owner: "Dude, my house looks better than yours does!"

You decide.

Edit: Just summarizing what each sides argument basically is. I'm neutral on the situation. ph34r.gif

It's more like

PS3:My house looks better and has a nicer lawn!

360:Yeah? Well my house has two extra rooms being added on and my internet is better!

crazymophuka
The wii is beating both the 360 and the PS3 so shut the f*ck up.

what are you doing in this thread you f*ckin wii fanboy? the wii is a piece of sh*t. icon13.gif

The Juggernaut
PS3 Owner: "Dude, my  house looks better than yours does!"

You decide.

Edit: Just summarizing what each sides argument basically is. I'm neutral on the situation.  ph34r.gif

It's more like

PS3:My house looks better and has a nicer lawn!

360:Yeah? Well my house has two extra rooms being added on and my internet is better!

How could I have forgotten that sad.gif. Outstanding update of the summary. cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif's for you.