Women Gangbangers

triphide

I just wanted to know if any of you have knowledge of any women characters or homies in the game? And even if any of the gangs have females, I bet they will be few compared with the amount of hookers.

Most of the women are about sex in the GTA games, but why? It pisses me off. I didnt like saints row that much but atleast you could have female homies when you were going gangbanging. The game (GTA) is so smart in all the other aspects, and I cant get why people discuss the use of drugs in the game as it was a big deal when the only flaw in my book is the way women are presented. Its half of the f*cking population.

And I dont care about the hookers. But you should have more women friends in the game, like I hope you all have IRL.

I guess you dont care about it tho.

RenegadeJ06
I just wanted to know if any of you have knowledge of any women characters or homies in the game? And even if any of the gangs have females, I bet they will be few compared with the amount of hookers.

Most of the women are about sex in the GTA games, but why? It pisses me off. I didnt like saints row that much but atleast you could have female homies when you were going gangbanging. The game (GTA) is so smart in all the other aspects, and I cant get why people discuss the use of drugs in the game as it was a big deal when the only flaw in my book is the way women are presented. Its half of the f*cking population.

And I dont care about the hookers. But you should have more women friends in the game, like I hope you all have IRL.

I guess you dont care about it tho.

yer i agree

I think the only female character announced that isn't a "date" is Elizabeta.

user posted image

Edited by tommo400

user posted image

I know, hope she could make up for it.

And @sarmo for acting gay, Its all about to like spending time with women, if you dont like that, then who is gay, stupid?

user posted image

And @sarmo for acting gay, Its all about to like spending time with women, if you dont like that, then who is gay, stupid?

It's about spending time with women on a game? Is that what you're saying?

user posted image

I've got a funny felling about her like she's a man or in the FBI.

That Catalina was a gangbanger person

user posted image

And she looks like a man.

NotoriousLeaf-V

user posted image

what about CATALINA!!! lol

user posted image

Well put it how you see it. I see it like when a big part of the game is hanging with other virtual people, and theyre all male. Seems strange compared to the world outside. I will have fun no matter what, but I think its worth mentioning, since it makes the world a little smaller, in my eyes.

Have you ever seen your girlfriend playing, and playing good, you know there should be room for them as well, if not to play as one atleast to see some.

Call me gaylord or whatever I dont care.

you are either female or gay

Interesting opinion. Obviously, this persons sexual organs and/or use of them must be relevant! I respect you immensely for painting this individual as a deviant or female and would like to congratulate you on the size of your sexual organ! (While not pointing out that studies have shown that homophobia is often indicative of latent homosexuality.)

In response to the topic at hand, we know that there will be some female gangstas you'll be coming in contact with, like Packie's sister (Kat?). I don't know who, but i've read a bit about a Kat here or there.

Also, girlfriends in the game all have their own benefit, such as a lawyer gf who can get you out of jail and a nurse who can heal you with a single phone call. I'm positive you'll be able to do the sexy dance with some gun-toting femme fatale at some point in the game.

(/(/

(';') a rabbit

((")(")

user posted image

I've got a funny felling about her like she's a man or in the FBI.

That Catalina was a gangbanger person

Exactly! Thats what I mean, Catalina was the perfect female evil furie, and sex with her seemed werry dangerous.

user posted image

I thought we were talking about IV only. smile.gif

NotoriousLeaf-V

user posted image

I thought we were talking about IV only. smile.gif

oh my bad lol

OG_KILLA_BIG

Who da fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk carez. i mean do you really think there are as many females in Gangs and mobs......i don't.

nadalcameron

I think its somewhat a given fact that organized crime tends to be largely male, and sexist in viewing females as equal partners in crime. Infact, from what I am aware of, women tend to be lone criminals, or in female only gangs for the most part, which tend to be sexist torwards males. Now, given that you play a man and deal with these kind of people, I think it makes sense. Remember, PC'fying things does not make it realistic necessarily. Its like if there were KKK in the game, and saying there should be a couple of black people in it so its fair.

Most importantly. Its just a game about a story.