I just had a tempting offer..

Strivici

This may sound a bit pathetic/impatient nervous.gif but I reluctantly turned down the chance to play GTA 4 right now. My friend has taken the game to one of my mates houses.. who happens to live a few doors away from me. I said "I don't want to spoil the experience. I want to experience the game first hand on my own."

Was I right to decline the offer? Or am I an idiot for turning down the opportunity to play the game early? bored.gif

doa kappatango

Well done. That took some will power - I agree 100%. You will be well rewarded on Tuesday.

have a cookie.gif

Personally I would have played it, because your actually playing it rather then watching someone else play it (like I've done)

I have no regrets though, its pulled me into the game so much more!

I'm fully behind you on this dude well done sir, well done

for your soul and your heart

cookie.gifcookie.gif

You want to experience the game first hand on your own? Go to your friends, and play it for a bit. You don't have to do the missions or anything, just drive around.

I too turned down my mate, he's got copies and he was selling them for £30 I think, but I've already preordered the SE, I suppose I could just sell the copy that comes with my SE lol.

Actually I might do that ....

I too turned down my mate, he's got copies and he was selling them for £30 I think, but I've already preordered the SE, I suppose I could just sell the copy that comes with my SE lol.

I don't see why you're not taking advantage of that offer. I certainly would.

To be honest it would be pretty pointless, I'm in work 9 til 4 tomorrow, then monday 8 til half 5 then tuesday. But I'm off wednesday and hopefully my preorder would've arrived by then.

I'll see about it, he might not even have any left now anyway.

To be honest it would be pretty pointless, I'm in work 9 til 4 tomorrow, then monday 8 til half 5 then tuesday. But I'm off wednesday and hopefully my preorder would've arrived by then.

I'll see about it, he might not even have any left now anyway.

What do you mean by copies though.....if you mean what I think you mean (torrent downloaded crap) then it's definately not worth it...but even so, either way it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, since you would probably only make a fiver on top of what you pay for his (the £30)...and that would just go on the Ebay listing most probably lol.gif

Meh...all depends what "copy" means wink.gif

crobert0247
Well done. That took some will power - I agree 100%. You will be well rewarded on Tuesday.

have a cookie.gif

I agree. Just wait it out until you play your copy. tounge.gif