Last minute

gta888

So I know it's a little bit late to be pre-ordering the game but does anyone know of a good/trusted website where I can pre-order the game with a 29th dispatch date?

Much appreciated!

Anyone? I'm thinking of just purchasing it from Amazon, however, it says they MIGHT have stock to dispatch on the 1st of May. Kinda looking to get the game in time for launch(or within that week).

ASDA stores will be doing first come first served at their midnight openings

I've gone and placed an order with Amazon due to the fact most places only have special editions left - which I'm not looking to purchase.

Thanks for the replies though guys!

sananoutlaw

found out yesterday that tesco store I work at got in 100 copies, none of which pre-ordered (prob cos of nearby game shop, cos that's where most gamers go), so they'll bring them out at midnight, (assuming you're from uk, some other tesco stores should be the same).

A woman who works in electronics dept said she'd keep me one to pick up when I wanted from midnight on, but play had already posted by then.......i'll be REALLY pissed off if delivery is late!

found out yesterday that tesco store I work at got in 100 copies, none of which pre-ordered (prob cos of nearby game shop, cos that's where most gamers go), so they'll bring them out at midnight, (assuming you're from uk, some other tesco stores should be the same).

A woman who works in electronics dept said she'd keep me one to pick up when I wanted from midnight on, but play had already posted by then.......i'll be REALLY pissed off if delivery is late!

Postage shouldn't be a problem mate, I hear Play.com are sending out early anyway and I don't think they'd risk their reputation on games being late, it's just not worth it. You'll get it through the post like everyone else - now stop worrying lol.gifsmile.gif