• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trazom

• InFaDeLiTy

• TonyResta

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, since the leak this morning, this forum has been flooded with links to screen captures / Youtube vids etc

This thread is for discussing what you have seen.

A few simple rules need to be followed

• No linking to warez copies of the game

• No posting links to leaked vids

• No creating other threads about the leaks

We are the biggest GTA fan site on the planet, and out of respect and continued relations with Rockstar we have agreed to remove all leaked material concerning GTA from our site. This is why we have been locking threads / warning members.

We are not here for the sole purpose of annoying our members, but being the largest fansite on the planet, we need to maintain the status quo as the best.

***** SPOILERS BELOW ***** IF YOU DO NO WISH TO KNOW ABOUT THE LEAKED INFORMATION, PLEASE LEAVE THE THREAD NOW ******

RD

Raindancer_5.gif

Jack_Harvard

Well, I thought the screen was too blurry for me to tell anything about the opening cinematic, so I just ignored it. I really dug the driving part, though. Just by watching, you can really tell how the cars will handle differently.

Lost its sense of GTA to me... Everything's too good. Niko can fly 50 feet from the windshield of a car, mush his brains on a wall and survive. HYPE IS GONE I IS TEH WIN I BUYZ NO XBOX FOR DIS GEM

Yq5y51Y.png

The camera angles when adjusting to the car is very weird, but I suppose ill have to get used to it. It was very very strange though.

Anyone message/PM me a known link so I can see it again?

Grand Theft Auto Dude

Yay, spoilers! The first few seconds of the intro were hilarious.

Niko knocks on a door, telling the people in the room they need to leave, and it switches to inside the room, where a woman is spanking a man.

Cool............. Now thats good mr and mrs mods.

The car suspension looks poor because the car is going at a slow pace and rolls like a right boat... also the camera angle is well iffy.

BIG THANKS TO THE MODS FOR PUTTING UP THIS TOPIC....NOW WE CAN GET DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY

Edited by Ziggy Jinx

We've seen Niko talking to a guy on the boat.

The boat he was on was still heading towards Liberty City. You could see Liberty City was closing in.

There are quite a few people on the boat. It looked like they were cooking food or cooking crack... I'm no expert lol!

Niko is better off talking to Roman in English since apparently Roman has been in America for 10 years and forgot a bit of his real language. Roman drinks from a red/brown bottle of alcohol, and looks a bit woozy.

Your first mission (not really a mission, but just to get familiar to the driving) is to get in the car (Albany) and drive to the appartment to Hove Beach.

Niko says: "So, this is the mansion?"

Roman: "The mansion is coming, that's the dream!" or something very similar

The car's suspension is very noticeable. At every corner, the weight of the car will switch over. The grapchis looks amazing. Footage was on PS3, was obviously noticeable.

Edited by fraggyy

Can we agree that anyone talking about the intro trailer use SPOILER tags? I haven't seen the intro trailer yet, and don't want to know a thing. I'm sure there are many other people here in the same situation.

The camera angles when adjusting to the car is very weird, but I suppose ill have to get used to it. It was very very strange though.

Anyone message/PM me a known link so I can see it again?

They vids are removed even from youtube. But I have it saved on my PC and unfortunatley I wont be uploading it plus it's also not allowed..

Anyway, were there any other videos beside the one with the intro?

Can we agree that anyone talking about the intro trailer use SPOILER tags? I haven't seen the intro trailer yet, and don't want to know a thing. I'm sure there are many other people here in the same situation.

Dont come into a thread marked SPOILERS then, NOOB.

I personally found the leaked video with actual gameplay in it to be quite impressive, the shooting mechanics looked solid atleast.

The handling of the car didnt look right too me. It looks like the cars were too big for the road and the handleing was too sharp. But that may be because the image was compressed horizontally.. who knows.

Its still gona be kick ass tho

I don't want to read much of this topic, cause of spoilers. But have any of you tried to resist the earge to look at a leaked gameplay vid. I don't want to watch any videos cause I want to pick up my copy on tuesday, place it in my 360 and be amazed from the get go....

I watched one leaked intro vid but I got as far as the R* logo then I thought "I can't do this, then closed the window".

Have any of you decided to not watch any vides until Tuesday? And did you give up quickly?

Crab Tactics

I like the way guns are discarded in some recent footage...really smooth. The euphoria engine looks amazing.

Jack_Harvard

This is the SPOILER thread. It says right at the top that if you don't want to see SPOILERS, then exit the thread.

Ooh, the angst. And the caps really made you look bigger.

I'd like to discuss the gameplay, because that has no storyline information in it.

Edit: Hold on just a brief moment, I joined only 2 years before you. "Noob" is a bit of a stupid insult already, and you've taken it out of context.

Edited by Shoop

Leak? Trust me to miss it, nothing on youtube is there anyone?

That second gameplay video OWNED!

Shooting looks fun, physics work well and we saw a cop crawling away biggrin.gif

Car damage didn't look too significant though (He flipped it and rolled back over, hardly no crumples)

[-Vice-Andreas-]

Blood splats on the screen

I dont know what else to say, but the video of Niko running around and shooting with a shotgun is excellent! smile.gif

ps3 user all the way

Ooh, the angst. And the caps really made you look bigger.

I'd like to discuss the gameplay, because that has no storyline information in it.

Edit: Hold on just a brief moment, I joined only 2 years before you. "Noob" is a bit of a stupid insult already, and you've taken it out of context.

Ah dear, you put me in my place there.

NEW* - claims to be PC?

That. Is. Saints. Row.

Edited by Ottae

Does anybody know any spoiler websites addresses rather than you tube becasue take two ar eon the case with you tube...

Grand Theft Auto Dude

Damn it, I missed the shooting ones!

Maybe some one can.... *cough*pm*cough*

I've seen 5 different game play videos, and in one, the dude actually turns the head lights on the car on and off wow.gif. Unless we already knew about that, and if you did, I didn't, Thought we could only turn them to high and low at night.

Niko bounces like a f*cking ball too, that's kinda weird....