When will a GTA4 manual be viewable?

Frubidore

I know that the Blockbuster where I live hasn't distributed manuals with their rented games in a looong time. But I still want to see what it has to say when I rent it.

You're going to..

sarcasm.gifrent GTA?

I'm deeply, deeply disappointed in you.

You can buy a strategy guide if you want a manual and walkthrough. Or you can wait for GTA Network and other sites to create databases like earlier GTA's. If you're renting GTA you have lots of patience because you'll never finish the story in a single rental period. Maybe you'll find the strategy guide in a public library someday. moto_whistle.gif

doa kappatango
I know that the Blockbuster where I live hasn't distributed manuals with their rented games in a looong time. But I still want to see what it has to say when I rent it.

LOL. You mean you Downloaded the PIRATE copy and now you are stuck and need the manual?

no I do not pirate anything anymore.

And I will rent it b4 buying because I have a 20 week rental card that hasn't expired yet, and so there's no good reason NOT to rent it first.

Coltrane's Muse

He's more than likely lacking the funding for an immediate purchase; bills and other priorities will do that to you.

Enjoy the game, Mak'.

user posted image

funding is the last thing I am lacking. What with being a full time employee living at home saving for a used car and eventually 2-year-college tuition. And no I did not pirate this game nor do I intend to. Ask me anything about the game and I will prove to you that I haven't played it yet.

The reason I ask is because reading the manual b4 playing has been a long time tradition with any game that I've been eager about. But if I rent it first, I won't have that opportunity yet.

Do the blockbusters where you live have manuals with their rented games anymore? Because mine does not.

Most of you may think that it would be more sensible to just buy the game when it comes out, and I am at least 80% sure that is what I will do after I rent it once. But in this day and age, it is very easy for games to become overhyped and come out mediocre.

What else can I do to prove or convince you guys that I am not a dude w/ a pirated copy trying to work around a no-manual issue? Because I absolutely am not sneaky2.gifsneaky2.gifsneaky2.gif

Edited by Makatak

jeroen_batman
funding is the last thing I am lacking. What with being a full time employee living at home saving for a used car and eventually 2-year-college tuition. And no I did not pirate this game nor do I intend to. Ask me anything about the game and I will prove to you that I haven't played it yet.

The reason I ask is because reading the manual b4 playing has been a long time tradition with any game that I've been eager about. But if I rent it first, I won't have that opportunity yet.

Do the blockbusters where you live have manuals with their rented games anymore? Because mine does not.

Most of you may think that it would be more sensible to just buy the game when it comes out, and I am at least 80% sure that is what I will do after I rent it once. But in this day and age, it is very easy for games to become overhyped and come out mediocre.

can you steal cars and shoot people?

can you steal cars and shoot people?

I don't know what the animation for stealing occupied cars is like, I only know that stealing parked cars involves breaking the window and hotwiring. But I don't know how long that will take

I think shooting people is still in the game. Well don't quote me on this or anything. But assuming it is, I wonder if the auto/manual aiming is going to be just as frustrating in this game as in San Andreas. You know, where if you aren't pointed directly at the enemy it goes into manual aiming instead of locking on.

How, exactly, does one horn?

well getting down and horny involves picking up a hooker somehow and picking between 3 services.

ive never known someone to rent a gta game, or even trade in a gta game, im shocked and disgusted. i can understand if u was gonna rent army of 2 or r6v2 but GTA???? i wouldnt rent it even if i had a 1 year rental card!

well now that I think about it, the rental card can cover either a PS3 game or blu-ray movie. Not only that, but there were only 3 rental spaces explicitly reserved for GTA4 arrival last I went in there, so its not like it will be available when I try to rent it next week. Maybe I will use that consecutive week to rent some disposable movie and buy the GTA4 someplace on the spot.