Cars Dont have real weight

Webbly

From all the gameplay videos i've seen it seems like the cars weigh like 100 pounds instead of being the normal 1 ton/2 ton w/e. I wouldn't be surprised if you could move the cars on foot like in SA. Oh well. At least all the other things in the game are great!!!

Maybe you should wait until you play it before you say what something feels like.

All car's are different, I have played the game and you can tell the weight difference in each car, some light some heavy. Its a good thing.

Driving is apparantly hard to get used to in IV. So all the players you've watched aren't used to the game yet.

mtkilimanjaro

From everything I've seen/heard the cars do have realistic weight and driving physics.

From all the gameplay videos i've seen it seems like the cars weigh like 100 pounds instead of being the normal 1 ton/2 ton w/e. I wouldn't be surprised if you could move the cars on foot like in SA. Oh well. At least all the other things in the game are great!!!

Have you ever taken a full sized suv or muscle car at full speed down a one lane road and suddenly turned using the handbrake or little to no brake... I didn't think so. If you drive in GTA like you would in real life, the cars would feel just like in real life.