Niko gay?!

sanandreas luva101

Fuzzknuckles
I dont Like gay people and I got my own reasons!

If you think im arrogant then f*ck you.

lol If u wanna kno ma reasons pm me.

ok, I'll do that.

Let us all know what he says.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I dont Like gay people and I got my own reasons!

If you think im arrogant then f*ck you.

lol If u wanna kno ma reasons pm me.

ok, I'll do that.

Let us all know what he says.

Since hes too much of a little bitch to post what he thinks.

38773_s.gif

AngerOfTheNorth
Good to be homophobic

Guess what? It turns out you'll never amount to anything. Still, enjoy the game whilst your lifestyle's proped up by your parents' money...

Good that you get to kill homos in the game  cool.gif

Even better you get to kill thousands more homophobes than gays smile.gif

I take it you're a bender.

daniluvsuall

i think its really sad there is this much prejudice in the world still. whats your problem? you think if you hate us we'll go away? Wrong.

Fuzzknuckles

Good to be homophobic

Guess what? It turns out you'll never amount to anything. Still, enjoy the game whilst your lifestyle's proped up by your parents' money...

He's just borrowing his views from his Dad, I'll bet, who is probably on the verge of leaving his Mom for a man, anyway.

@Rubix - I take it you have a small penis and no friends, then.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Good to be homophobic

Ill never amount to anything? Proof? stfu.

Im old enough to buy this game and im working a steady job, that pays reasonably well.

Not that its any of your business.

Good that you get to kill homos in the game  cool.gif

Even better you get to kill thousands more homophobes than gays smile.gif

I take it you're a bender.

If by 'bender' you mean not a bigot and a decent human being... i.e the opposite of you. Then yes, I'm a 'bender'.

daniluvsuall

Most cases of homophobia derive from insecurites from there relations or themselves. dont care what you say, i'd bet money im right.

Good to be homophobic

He's just borrowing his views from his Dad, I'll bet, who is probably on the verge of leaving his Mom for a man, anyway.

looks like this ass raider is already asking questions about other guys genitals. You homos really need to keep your sexuality to yourselves and stop forcing it on people who are not that way inclined.

Most cases of homophobia derive from insecurites from there relations or themselves. dont care what you say, i'd bet money im right.

As a former psychology student I can say that you're right.

But is this really true!? cos if it is im definitley not buying it! sad.gif

Wow thats sad....This is going to be game of the year (also game of the century) and you are thinking about not buying it because Niko may be gay? You know what? Niko is gay. Don't buy the game because the entire time you spend free roaming all Niko will do is look at the butts of male peds, whistling, and eventually picking up male prostitutes. If you think you've seen him with a female prostitute then you're sadly mistaken. That was a transvestite. My suggestion to you is to find a game with a more heterosexual lead character...like Final Fantasy.......

Good to be homophobic

looks like this ass raider is already asking questions about other guys genitals. You homos really need to keep your sexuality to yourselves and stop forcing it on people who are not that way inclined.

Nobody forced sh*t on you.

You're just another ignorant f*ck.

38773_s.gif

daniluvsuall
Good to be homophobic

Lmao.. if ever heard something so Hypocritical is so untrue. Your pushing your sexuality on us.

Due to the amount of complaints stemming from this thread, and the apparent inability for people here to maintain a civil conversation on homosexuality, this thread shall be locked.