Miami GTAIV ads pulled

The Killa

sharpshooter_08

why cant Jack Thompson just f*cking die devil.gif

Vincent Shaw

I allways knew it, you see what happened??

THIS is what happens when you pull out Miami Vice of Miami, everybody goes batsh*t bonkers!

saltinespike

Rockstar will make millions and get away with killing a game-hating lawyer. Thompson isn't doing much by pulling a few posters from the bus stop.

f*ck that son-of-a-bitch. I hate Thompson. I would like to pay an Assassins to take care of him.

Lmao...wow...

Okay, he can take all the posters down in the world for f*ck's sake, and it won't change the fact that people ARE GOING TO BUY AND PLAY GTA IV.

Eat your heart out, Jackie boy. Dream on.

MortifiedPenguin09

How is he still doing THIS!? I thought his privileges were taken away, to prevent him from doing all things "Lawer-ISH"

Anyone know if they allow ads for R-rated movies in the same locations? If so I think there's cause for Take Two to fight this and end the double standard.

vininfinite

Arn't there GTA 4 ads on New Yorks mass transit? If so, you'd think they'd follow New Yorks lead and not give a dam. Especially since Liberty City is a New York look alike.

Although i don't have an XBOX i do hope that the downloadable content is-

"1001 ways to kill Jack Thompson"

Thompson is just fueling the fire he is never going to stop people from buying a certain game. He should just move on with his life. Oh and i love how he calls it a Cop killing simulator lol

After years of railing and litigating the GTA series, the only thing remotely successful he's accomplished in his crusade is a few transit posters being taken down. lol.gif

he just makes a show of himself, hes like a little kid at school, who gives a f*ck about bus posters Jack Thompson your a c*nt!!!!

It's actually pretty funny that this Is all we've heard from JT In a long while. C'mon doesn't anyone else think that Mr.Thompson hasn't bothered us at all for IV? Do you think he just gave up or was It because of that whole counter sue thing that T2 filed against JT awhile back?

Jack thompson probably got stuck on a mission and never beat the game so he decided it was bad. I hate him. There's nothing wrong with GTA. Would he rather us be car jacking REAL people?

Edited by Olero

freshlaundryX

Seriously, he's going to have so much respect for GTA IV after he plays it that this sh*t is all gonna wash away. Jack T. is going to end up worshipping at the foot of mammon, mark my words.

Isn't it f*cken pathetic that out of everything there is to do in the game he labels it a 'cop-killing simulation game'...no wonder people agree with him when you put it that way...what a f*cken asshole!!!! devil.gif

I'd kill him!

poguemahone6669

I find it kind of funny this guy has nothing better to do with his time than complain about GTAIV ads. San Andreas I clearly remember with CJ saying its time to clean up the Grove. Plus I have been playing the GTA series since I was about 12, and hell parents taught me guns can seriously kill people. So Jack Thompson why dont you use your time wisely and educate kids that guns and alcohol and driving dont mix but in video game format equals one hell of a great time.

Grand Theft Rockstar

Im gonna pretend in the game when u have to kill that lawyer that it is Jack f'n Thompson!

half the posters he got taken down where probably already stolen by gta fans...and he doesn't have the decency to come up here and thank the gta community at large for making his job easier.

The guy is probably secretly thanking rockstar for including sex with hookers, dismemberment, alcohol and whatnot... cause that buys him at least 3 more interviews on fox news.

f*ck that son-of-a-bitch. I hate Thompson. I would like to pay an Assassins to take care of him.

Im an assasin hence the name! I would do this for free

Rockstar doesn't really need to advertise GTA IV anyways. Honestly, there is no-one I know that does not know about GTA IV. Furthermore, people will soon find out when it hits the streets. wink.gif

I thought this bunk turd bitch was not allowed to interfere with IV?!

Im an assasin hence the name! I would do this for free

You're also the stupidest assassin on the planet. You do know your IP and geo-location is attached to your post, right?

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr