Liverpool Release

chris cambo

chris cambo

Anybody got any idea if and what gameshops in liverpool are selling the game early, i really just cant wait biggrin.gif

user posted image

i wanna knw this!

anyone tried erm chipshop

on slater street, by bold street, on the left hahha that specific enough

i wanna knw if there sellin it, they normally sell things early, but at like 50 quid i remember buying pro evo ther on the wednesday before release

chris cambo
i wanna knw this!

anyone tried erm chipshop

on slater street, by bold street, on the left hahha that specific enough

i wanna knw if there sellin it, they normally sell things early, but at like 50 quid i remember buying pro evo ther on the wednesday before release

What time is it open untill on a sunday josh, i might bail down there and see if they have it smile.gif

user posted image

my cousin who lives in livepool came down to london today and said to me havnt i got gta iv yet and i was like it aint out till tues and he said every1 up liverpool has it i guess he was chattin out of hes arse

Damn, i forgot to ask my chips shop about getting it today, i was too busy watching feeds..

I tried ringing last night but it was too late, they were closed.

erm i dont knw what time its open till but i knw its not late, just get down there before liek 3 or summin, sarcastic tw@s who work there so watch yourself haha do you knw were it is? if u knw were the subway is on bold street its the road opposite that, ull see it, like a lil shop

let me know if there sellin it! pm please if you can:)

Dont you guys got phonebooks and phones in Liverpool?

I coulda swore perhaps if you did you could just call the stores to find out.

They are selling it in chipshop; went there on Thursday, he said 80 Friday 70 Saturday and 60 on Sunday and probably won't have any left on Monday or Tuesday unless you pre-ordered. Chipshop is the opposite Bar Bed.

wooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

80 quid on friday:O hahaha typical

us scoucers dont bloody do anything good to get rid of the steriotypical robbing b*****rds do we! hah

daylight robbery that

Yeah, you're best bet in Liverpool is ChipShop, but the bloke there is a ripoff merchant. He tried to sell me a 360 Core on launch day for £500!

Other than that, Chips in Ormskirk might be doing it early, and CeX (Lord street + Central station) are worth asking as well. Failing that, GAME on Lord Street are open at midnight on Tuesday.

EDIT: Wow, I have a bad sig.