Question about game.co.uk £5 delivery

ademkermad

Yes so i checked today my order status and it says:

26/04/2008 14:18:42 Your order has been dispatched.

24/04/2008 08:06:45 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

24/04/2008 07:20:30 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

23/04/2008 16:49:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

09/04/2008 00:19:24 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Few questions:

- Did they not update their system for a long time i.e. is that why it took so long to pick and pack? Or were the rumors about them not updating their computers and sending out emails not true?

- I paid £5 delivery, so if it was sent saturday, as in today, will i receive it on Monday?

- Im not sure what delivery company or the name of the delivery (e.g. Parcelforce 9am) is...... does anyone know for £5 delivery?

EDIT: Also on my account page the order says DESPATCHED at the top instead of DISPATCHED....

OysterBarron
Yes so i checked today my order status and it says:

26/04/2008 14:18:42 Your order has been dispatched.

24/04/2008 08:06:45 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

24/04/2008 07:20:30 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

23/04/2008 16:49:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

09/04/2008 00:19:24 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Few questions:

- Did they not update their system for a long time i.e. is that why it took so long to pick and pack? Or were the rumors about them not updating their computers and sending out emails not true?

- I paid £5 delivery, so if it was sent saturday, as in today, will i receive it on Monday?

- Im not sure what delivery company or the name of the delivery (e.g. Parcelforce 9am) is...... does anyone know for £5 delivery?

EDIT: Also on my account page the order says DESPATCHED at the top instead of DISPATCHED....

yeah same here does this mean its coming on monday then or even today!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Dude are you still going on about this £5 delivery thing? You'll get it soon enough. If it's not there on tuesday or monday seeing you paid next day delivery, then follow it up

Jack The Thrasher

so you paid the £5 delivery and got it dispatched?

i thought they were only dispatching the next day ones on monday..

mines still at picking and packing, but theres hope for me yet!

Mine's still on picking and packing too... Last time I'm paying GAME to deliver stuff. Free delivery next time...

HairyWookieBalls
Yeah so can anyone answer my questions???

You appear to be one of a lucky few who have had theirs dispatched today. Mine is still saying picking & packing.

Good luck for Monday! The rest of us will be right with you on Tuesday!

I thought all copies were dispatched yesterday according to a game depot employee its just that with so many being dispatched they got behind on updating the site.

I thought all copies were dispatched yesterday according to a game depot employee its just that with so many being dispatched they got behind on updating the site.

I thought this too, but when i try track my parcelforce number, it doesnt come up on their system (as if it hasnt arrived at their hub yet).

MorticianENG
I thought all copies were dispatched yesterday according to a game depot employee its just that  with so many being dispatched they got behind on updating the site.

I thought this too, but when i try track my parcelforce number, it doesnt come up on their system (as if it hasnt arrived at their hub yet).

From past experience, sites with tracking features usually take up to 24hours to register it, then the updates are pretty late (about 4 hours after actual action has taken place).

I thought all copies were dispatched yesterday according to a game depot employee its just that  with so many being dispatched they got behind on updating the site.

From past experience, sites with tracking features usually take up to 24hours to register it, then the updates are pretty late (about 4 hours after actual action has taken place).

so do you think my order was

- sent today and will be here monday

- sent today and will be here tuesday

- sent yesterday and will be here on monday?

please note i ordered 1 business day delivery

MorticianENG

I'd guess that it's going to be sent on Monday and you'll receive it on Tuesday. I used free shipping, and it was despatched early this morning.

I'd guess that it's going to be sent on Monday and you'll receive it on Tuesday. I used free shipping, and it was despatched early this morning.

Its already been sent by game.co.uk and should be at parcelforce now......what u mean it should be sent monday?

GTARULES123

i got the free delivery from game 1-2 days delivery it was just dispactched today at about 8:30 am so im hoping it comes monday

GTARULES123

i got the free delivery from game 1-2 days delivery it was just dispactched today at about 8:30 am so im hoping it comes monday

Ner, both mine were picked and packed on the 23rd..still no update on whether theve been dispatched!

Narratorjuan

Business days are Monday to Friday. If it was sent to Parcelforce today, you'll get it Tuesday because it takes one business day to get where it needs to go.

i orderd of game 2 (next day delivery) and it was sent yesterday with parcel force but when i track the number nothing comes up sad.gif