2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 4 Cheats?

does anyone know if there are any cheats yet for gta 4??

is there any links to any sites which have them..... or will they not be on the net till launch day???

wb

.mikey.

Why the f*ck do you want cheats already its not even properly come out, are you that sh*t you cant play without cheats or just a 12 year old who likes guns ?

FAIL

Why the f*ck do you want cheats already its not even properly come out, are you that sh*t you cant play without cheats or just a 12 year old who likes guns ?

I like cheats...... i like to get all the guns!!!

i am 14 btw!!!!

lol smile.gif

Which console.

If PS3 try some of the San Andreas codes, and if 360 try some of the San Adreas codes for PS2 but instead of R1 use RB etc

Which console.

If PS3 try some of the San Andreas codes, and if 360 try some of the San Adreas codes for PS2 but instead of R1 use RB etc

San Andreas was also out for Xbox mate...

FAIL

Lmfao, That made me laugh. cookie.gif

FAIL

He/She asked for cheats, not an insult.

You are not a very good question-answerer. Tsk tsk. sly.gif

On Topic: I wouldn't know since the game's not out yet for everyone, but they would probably be up within the first few days of release.

I love using cheats to mess around. turn.gif

Which console.

San Andreas was also out for Xbox mate...

Cool. Only had PS2 version so i only know of the cheats for that one

He/She asked for cheats, not an insult.

You are not a very good question-answerer. Tsk tsk. 

On Topic: I wouldn't know since the game's not out yet for everyone, but they would probably be up within the first few days of release.

I love using cheats to mess around. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!

messing around is soooo fun!!!

f*cking noob cant play w/o cheats thats a shame ur 14 go play mario

Cheats make the game more fun...

When on a free roam cheats are good to use. Just because you don't do something doesn't mean everyone else who does is scum. I bet you use cheats at some point too.

FAIL

biggrin.gif LOl you failed - grow up

GTA always has cheats, cause rockstar knows how much more fun the game gets with them. So anyone saying not to cheat in GTA is a moron tounge.gif. It's a fact they make the game last SO much longer. Iv completed it now without cheats, on my second play now, and i can't WAIT for cheats.

f*cking noob cant play w/o cheats thats a shame ur 14 go play mario

i was just playing mario an hour ago!!!

hahaha!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

FAIL

hmm did you take your pills this morning...that was little over the top out of no where anger there.

The reason hes Fails is because he wants cheats before the game has really even come out and feels the need to spoil the game by cheating straight away instead of playing the way R* ment it to be played, and not just be a spoilt kid and get everything straight away. Fair enough cheats can be fun once you've played it properly but if you use them straight away you will never have the element of surprise if you played it properly.

The codes have always been different for the PS2 verions. THey change everygame. I do know that they consist of usually 12 buttons starting with either the L2L1R2R1trianglesquareXcircle Followed by the leftuprightdown keys. At least for the Health/Armor cheats. That hasn't changed. although spawning vehicles is awkward. The health cheat in GTA III is R2R2L1R1leftdownrightupleftdownrightup Try that one.

Yeah, i'm not going to bash anyone for using cheats. I'm not going to cause for me - using cheats amkes the game seem boring without them and with them... it gets boring fast - too over the top.

i only use cheats after completion of the game. but usually cheats disable achievments for is 360 users, so i may use cheats to mess around with on a seperarte account if i feel like going for 1000GS

The reason hes Fails is because he wants cheats before the game has really even come out and feels the need to spoil the game by cheating straight away instead of playing the way R* ment it to be played, and not just be a spoilt kid and get everything straight away. Fair enough cheats can be fun once you've played it properly but if you use them straight away you will never have the element of surprise if you played it properly.

That's your opinion.

How do you know he wants to cheat himself through the game? He could want to get the feel for the game and mess around and have fun by using cheats.

That's not a fail. You don't know when or how he'll use the cheats, so chill.

Actually, I'll probably look up cheats to make cop chases more fun in the first few days I get the game.

When playing GTA III i used cheats all the time, never did missions though tounge.gif Just played around the city. Was younger didn't really understand so mutch of the story etc, plus not so good in english tounge.gif But when Vice city came I started doing missions.

And in San Andreas i finished the story pretty fast, didn't use cheats though, that would remove the fun.

I used to find cheats at http://www.gamewinners.com

ninja edit: I can check if there's anythere for the gta4.

Edit:

PS3

Hope that helps.

Edited by Jimmarn

hey, i'd like to know if there are cheats. somehow i doubt it because it might threaten the online mode (i read that you can jump online with 6 *'s from single player and the other players can help you kill them) cheats would threaten the online mode and the realism. if there are cheats, do yourself a favor and dont use them until you beat the game anuj_cop.gif

San Andreas cheats were mostly the same as the vice city ones. If I had a copy of GTA 4 now Id be punching in the san andreas cheats to see what happened.

How do you know he wants to cheat himself through the game? He could want to get the feel for the game and mess around and have fun by using cheats.

thank you.......

i am using the cheats to just kill people and make the game more fun! smile.gif

i couldnt reely care if i got through the missions or not......... i probably wont!

thank you.......

i couldnt reely care if i got through the missions or not......... i probably wont!

Yeah, I never end up beating the story...like in SA.

The game was so long and the missions got so stupid I just quit. (Plus, I watched my brother play the game through because he introduced me to GTA)

I knew what would happen...I can remember I'm still on the mission High Noon.

turn.gifAnother edit: Actually, I have beat that game! I just turned it on and apparently I beat it. Forgot... I'm trying to beat VCS right now, but I went to buy weapons and I jumped behind the counter and the guy blew my head off. There go my newly bought weapons.

I used to use cheats when I was really bad at GTA, but now I'm good so I only use cheats for the sandbox stuff, like weapons, cars, or riots or something.

Edit: Jimmarn: Those cheats were posted here before and were confirmed fake due to the private jet and everything. confused.gif It used to have a Soulja Boy cheat on there too.

Edited by .Up&Coming.

thank you.......

i suspeced as much, my little brother is 14 and a huge fan of san andreas, i showed him the gta4 video review. and he asked me, will there be airplanes?, i sqaid prolly not, he said then i dont care about the game.

he has been playing gta 3 and vice city for years and never did more than a couple missions.

it's sad. i say you and my brother are NON-GAMERS catspider.gif