i went on my friends list to find my mate has GTA

groome1320

i was right peeved, i asked him how he got it he said his sisters boyfriend owns a game shop or somthing i was just like oh well i can wait but i looked at the achievments most of em are hard, i wont post em cos like of the spoiler thingy anyway its good according to him so heres hoping a happy gta day i took my paper round off ahahhahaha

Who cares if the achievements are hard?

Btw, if you want the achievements just google it. I read the list a week ago and it had been on the net for a while before that.

some of my friends has the leaked version off the net but i refuse to get my xbox flashed, only 2 days dude jus chill

I know! My friend just got the game too, and too rub salt in the wounds he sent me a picture message and now he's unplugged his ethernet and turned off his house phone. I was well pissed off.

lol my mate just said its so good if only you had it, iwas just sittin there building up my anger then shouter F*** OFF Pri**

lol he shut up after that im just gonna shoot him in the head online then go whos laughing now biatch Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Listening to British slang is awesome.

Anyway, what is your favourite part of the city?

well i must say my jolly good chap that my favourite part might be the starter area, i always love te starting areas like in WoW where you show off to the noobs, and i dont have it yet so i dont really know

WURD

well i must say my jolly good chap that my favourite part might be the starter area, i always love te starting areas like in WoW where you show off to the noobs, and i dont have it yet so i dont really know

WURD

Lulz.

BTW, the slang thing, I meant words like "I was right peeved" or "I was well mad". None of this "Jolly ho', chaps!" crap.

WURD

Lulz.

BTW, the slang thing, I meant words like "I was right peeved" or "I was well mad". None of this "Jolly ho', chaps!" crap.

lol that made me laugh

theres a guy on my friends list with 270 achievements of ready

Damn. Microsoft are going to be laying out the banhammer on that kid.

Yeah 1 or 2 of my friends have it.......Im not too bothered about it as long as i get mine Monday night...(which i am)

My friend got it yesterday from some game shop or another, he sent me a picture message saying "I love you, but...." and a picture of him holding it. I hate him now lol.

I'm still in the process of convincing my boyfriend to bring me one home from Asda's, a supermarket in England that he works at. It's taken me 3 days so far and he still hasn't backed down lol.

if my game is delivered early on monday and i play online do i face gettin banned?

u cant play online, the servers will not be up until monday 11:99PM and 59 seconds lol

if my game is delivered early on monday and i play online do i face gettin banned?

u cant play online, the servers will not be up until monday 11:99PM and 59 seconds lol

You mean 11:59, right? tounge.gif

11:99 will never come! =(

11:99...lol, crazy brits.

Anyways, staying on topic now...

My friend has a bootleg of the game, he's invited me over to watch him play and or play it myself but I can't do it...I wanna play it for myself the first time even know he says it's *and I quote* "The best f*cking game i've ever played, and I've played them all" followed my the sound of a bleating goat.

You would've had to been there...

Yeah so...I can't wait biggrin.gif

From what i've heard the servers are already up, because if they loaded them up when the game is released they wouldn't be running properly in time. I have also heard though that anyone caught playing early who is not on "the list" of people with permission they may be punished. Only rumours but it sounds right.