i got it today, any questions?

twistedrazzor

Chronostear

I also just got mine about 5 mins ago, I preordered from gameseek.co.uk.

I haven't played it yet as I need to install it.

Supernautus

it could be real, if he got it from somewhere who sells EU copies rather than UK copies, for it to be sold in a store it has to have the BBFC rating displayed, so a way round this for some stores is to place an 18 sticker over the pegi rating.

stop asking this guy questions the box in the pic is 100% fake the BBFC Rating wouldnt be right over the PEGI rating there would only be the BBFC 18 Rating on it mad.gif

I know and they called me a lier. -.-

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

boardstupid

As much as I want this game now like all these people who have managed to grab a copy early I'm still happy to wait till Monday night when I drive down to GAME at midnight. It's all part of the fun and keeps the suspense up.

Patience is a virtue.

Plus I have booked next week off work (aprt from Monday) so if I did get it this weekend form a shop then it would be a total pain in the ass having to go in Monday while GTA IV is sat on my desk at home!

stop asking this guy questions the box in the pic is 100% fake the BBFC Rating wouldnt be right over the PEGI rating there would only be the BBFC 18 Rating on it mad.gif

I know and they called me a lier. -.-

Not a liar, just someone leaping to strange conclusions.

I just think the idea that he photoshopped this and put extra stickers on there is a foolish one.

Especially since theres plenty of normal scans of covers available, why he would he go out of his way to add an extra sticker?

Especially just to say he got the game a couple of days early.

Especially since theres already HEAPS OF PEOPLE that legally have the game already.

The hilarious thing is, of all the people that have said they have the game, it's only the ones providing proof that have been accused of lying.

What are the cars and peds like? many or few? in the live feeds, sometimes theres nothing, a ghost town. there are more people and cars in |TC:NYC and San an as far as i have seen so far =|

At certain times in certain places iy's pretty dead, but theres also plenty fo times when the city is teeming with life, both ped and traffic wise.

I can't comment in comparison to actual NY, as I've never been...

At certain times in certain places iy's pretty dead, but theres also plenty fo times when the city is teeming with life, both ped and traffic wise.

I can't comment in comparison to actual NY, as I've never been...

okay, thanks for that man =]

aslong as the whole of the city isn't dead, im all fine.

also

FPS is stable mostly?

no game spoiling bugs so far?

thanks