i got it today, any questions?

twistedrazzor

Looks fake.

Anyone can get it anyway if they have a Modded XBOX 360 but that is lame.

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

kietotheworld

Lucky sod.

Where did you order from? Is there an optional install on the 360 version?

I believe you.

Is the instruction manual funny like the one from Vice City or dull and boring like the one from San Andreas?

Looks fake.

Many people already have a legal version leaked from the shops.

Also, the pic in the topic looks legit enough for me.

Seems pretty stupid to me to bother faking a pic about having the game a whole 3 days earlier.

twistedrazzor

I believe you.

Is the instruction manual funny like the one from Vice City or dull and boring like the one from San Andreas?

like vice city, has lots of advertisement of in game companys

as for guns, not that far yet. in romans place.

Looks fake.

Many people already have a legal version leaked from the shops.

Also, the pic in the topic looks legit enough for me.

Seems pretty stupid to me to bother faking a pic about having the game a whole 3 days earlier.

The (18) symbol is over the PEGI one and to be quite honest, you can get a cover of the game from anywhere and just put it in the box.

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

Can you post or PM links to some shots of the amusement park?? I want to see the different rides and know if you can damage them/the riders with weapons.

Also,

* can you climb up the coaster structure?

* Is ride-cam first person AND 3rd person or just 3rd person?

* can you get off any rides midway through eg Corpse Ride can you get out and shoot people as they come past?

* are there carnival games you can play like Bully had?

I believe you.

like vice city, has lots of advertisement of in game companys

as for guns, not that far yet. in romans place.

in a gun shop I saw two pistols, two uzis, two shotguns an ak, a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle. That's all that was in there (I think) but that's not the same as that being all there is in the game. Oh, also I've picked up some molotov's from an alley once, and the flame effect looks pretty cool

maverick808

I see you got the xbox version. Is there an option to install to the hard disk? If you drive quickly down the road for a bit do you start to see texture problems or pop-in?

frenzypsycho

How long does it take to unlock other parts of the city ? Is the first part, where you start, big ?

Have you already flown a helicopter ? Are they easy to find ?

Is the ocean / water nice ?

Have fun playin' !!!!

I see you got the xbox version. Is there an option to install to the hard disk? If you drive quickly down the road for a bit do you start to see texture problems or pop-in?

yeah, itd like to see if that rumor is true as well..

stop asking this guy questions the box in the pic is 100% fake the BBFC Rating wouldnt be right over the PEGI rating there would only be the BBFC 18 Rating on it mad.gif

I see you got the xbox version.  Is there an option to install to the hard disk?  If you drive quickly down the road for a bit do you start to see texture problems or pop-in?

yeah, itd like to see if that rumor is true as well..

I was given no install option. I have had one texture problem, but blaming it on driving fast makes no sense, as I have done a hell of a lot of gaming already, and only encountered this problem once. No pop-in has happened at all, unless you count going round a corner to find vehicles that you didn't think could've gotten there without going past you (which technically could be considered pop=in I guess, but really.. they have to generate the vehicles at some point).

stop asking this guy questions the box in the pic is 100% fake the BBFC Rating wouldnt be right over the PEGI rating there would only be the BBFC 18 Rating on it mad.gif

well his answer in regards to the booklet is 100% true, that could have been a lucky guess I suppose but I think you guys are just trying to live in a world where no-one gets the game before you for some reason

But why would he lie? Who would get together a fake box, take a picture in their car and then come on an internet forum for the sole purpose of lying to a bunch of people? No one would be that petty would they?

But why would he lie? Who would get together a fake box, take a picture in their car and then come on an internet forum for the sole purpose of lying to a bunch of people? No one would be that petty would they?

have you not see the videos on youtube of people lying

plus all other GTA's and other 18 rated games only have the BBFC logo like movies here in UK no other has the PEGI logo right under it making me think that this is a lame photoshop job just to get peoples hopes up

The place i ordered from sendt it yesterday, i was hoping it would come today but there's saturday and not much mail. sad.gif I didn't get it sad.gif

I'll get it on monday though... was so sad when I saw it was missing from my mailbox.

DJLance2006

Looks fake...

the front cover pic isnt even straight.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt... at least you claim to have gotten it only 2 days before release as apposed to 2 weeks.

twistedrazzor

I see you got the xbox version.  Is there an option to install to the hard disk?  If you drive quickly down the road for a bit do you start to see texture problems or pop-in?

no, not that i have come across

i think the fact i have only answerd a few times in the last hour shows i have actualy got it from a shop, otherwise if it was a fake id be on here with nothing better to do answering your questions?

No spoilers, but ... how many guns are in the game?

Silenced Pistol?

I definetly want a silenced gun..