Uk version

Zemoth

i just need to kno if the UK and AUS version is censored or just the AUS version. i cant use search because it doesnt decide to want to work right now so dont flame please.

Fanboys=Retards

I read in a thread not too far from this one that in fact, the censored version is in the prison colony only, the UK has an uncensored version.

wafflemaster

The UK version is untainted by censor my friend..

edit; for mong spelling !!

Edited by wafflemaster

prison colony?

possibly a reference to the fact that australia sucks when it comes to getting uncensored stuff.

prison colony?

possibly a reference to the fact that australia sucks when it comes to getting uncensored stuff.

i believe its because Australia was original used as a place to put convicts

prison colony?

ahhh ok, that makes more sense

prison colony?

that too, i just took it from a gaming reference,lol

MaxxxDamage
prison colony?

open a history book...

SimianErectus

I could never understand how a game developed in the U.K has to be censored. Euro-ESRB must consist of the most tight-assed members they could possibly find.

prison colony?

open a history book...

chill out there son, i can say any sort of thing and have it mean whatever i want. and besides, no one cares about austrailia anyway, at least not in america.

getoverhere
I could never understand how a game developed in the U.K has to be censored. Euro-ESRB must consist of the most tight-assed members they could possibly find.

it isn't censored in the UK. never has been.

SimianErectus

That's promising. Not living there I don't really keep up with the goings on of the censorship of games..but that's good to know, and I'm glad to hear it.

getoverhere

That's promising. Not living there I don't really keep up with the goings on of the censorship of games..but that's good to know, and I'm glad to hear it.

you see, in the UK we have a rating for games that are designed for adults - in australia, they don't, which is why they just censor it and rate it a 15.

if they censored GTA here i'd be beyond pissed. we're not that sort of society and i can't remember there ever being serious outrage over GTA, apart from the odd couple of quacks on talk shows who really have no idea what their on about.

you see, in the UK we have a rating for games that are designed for adults - in australia, they don't, which is why they just censor it and rate it a 15.

if they censored GTA here i'd be beyond pissed. we're not that sort of society and i can't remember there ever being serious outrage over GTA, apart from the odd couple of quacks on talk shows who really have no idea what their on about.

Gta 1 caused quite an outrage but it resulted in nothing really also carmageddon was way more violent than any gta and i think they eventually changed it to greeen blood and zombies in the later versions.

prison colony?

All australians were hand picked by englands finest judges colgate.gif

prison colony?

open a history book...

chill out there son, i can say any sort of thing and have it mean whatever i want. and besides, no one cares about austrailia anyway, at least not in america.

That's because you're an ignorant, closed-minded dickhead who thinks the United States of You're a Troll is the only county on Earth. Australia hasn't been a prison colony for well over 100 years. You're probably one of those dumb asses who also thinks Australia is dirt poor like Africa where everyone rides kangaroo's around. NEWS FLASH BUDDY: Australia is no different to North America. Maybe you should go back to school and get at least a C in geography and world history, English wouldn't do you any harm either since you can't even SPELL Australia.

Go on....Proceed to report this post for educating you. Twat.

Edited by iceman654

MaxxxDamage
prison colony?

open a history book...

That's because you're all a bunch of ignorant, closed-minded dickheads who think the United States of You're a Troll is the only county on Earth. Australia hasn't been a prison colony for well over 100 years. You're probably one of those dumb asses who also thinks Australia is dirt poor like Africa where everyone rides kangaroo's around. NEWS FLASH BUDDY: Australia is no different to North America. Maybe you should go back to school and get at least a C in geography and world history, English wouldn't do you any harm either since you can't even SPELL Australia.

Thanks for the backup mate.

prison colony?

open a history book...

That's because you're all a bunch of ignorant, closed-minded dickheads who think the United States of You're a Troll is the only county on Earth. Australia hasn't been a prison colony for well over 100 years. You're probably one of those dumb asses who also thinks Australia is dirt poor like Africa where everyone rides kangaroo's around. NEWS FLASH BUDDY: Australia is no different to North America. Maybe you should go back to school and get at least a C in geography and world history, English wouldn't do you any harm either since you can't even SPELL Australia.

Thanks for the backup mate.

Anytime man cool.gif

prison colony?

open a history book...

That's because you're an ignorant, closed-minded dickhead who thinks the United States of You're a Troll is the only county on Earth. Australia hasn't been a prison colony for well over 100 years. You're probably one of those dumb asses who also thinks Australia is dirt poor like Africa where everyone rides kangaroo's around. NEWS FLASH BUDDY: Australia is no different to North America. Maybe you should go back to school and get at least a C in geography and world history, English wouldn't do you any harm either since you can't even SPELL Australia.

hell yeah! u sure schooled them tounge2.gif

yes send them to a land with brillant weather, top beachs and tons of land

only a brit would consider that a punishment!

veryhughjass

lol biggrin.gif

Knight_Yellow

They lovely constant sun is only fun when you arent being marched up a beach with no food, Water, or housing and then told "ok bye".

Im sure all the convicts that died of heat stroke, dehydration, disease and hunger not to mention the snake/scorpion/spider bites.... all had an awesome time.

prison colony?

open a history book...

chill out there son, i can say any sort of thing and have it mean whatever i want. and besides, no one cares about austrailia anyway, at least not in america...

...or the UK

Grand Theft Auto Dude
prison colony?

open a history book...

I'm guessing you are one of those Americans that can't even find the U.S on a map? "Okay now, can you show me where America is on this map of the planet?" "I thought America WAS the planet..."

They lovely constant sun is only fun when you arent being marched up a beach with no food, Water, or housing and then told "ok bye".

Im sure all the convicts that died of heat stroke, dehydration, disease and hunger not to mention the snake/scorpion/spider bites.... all had an awesome time.

that was the plan unfortunely the Blokes in charge said f*ck going back

and made a camp with plenty of suplies ............. then called up there mates

let them in on it who then came over with "hard core prisoners" ie people who stole bread

its true it was on the citzenship test