Multiplayer question

Manjot

does anyone know if 2 people can play on the same console on live?

I havent seen any mention of a Split-Screen mode, cant really say until I get it

GTA3Freak-2001

I am pretty sure there is no split screen multiplayer, can't confirm it yet of course but I remember reading about it.

that would be very nice but i don't think it will be possible(dont quote me on it ) i think i saw something that related to this , an article or something, which said it would take alot of power for the console to load the city twice and run it in split screen. my opinion is as fun and cool as it sounds it would be real annoying just having half the screen .

i think from what i heard its like San Andreas was for 2 peeps, sharing same screen... any 1 kno about guests being able to play???

i think from what i heard its like San Andreas was for 2 peeps, sharing same screen... any 1 kno about guests being able to play???

san andreas had 2 players(ps2) when you go to that icon and you can add another player on a 2nd controller

maybe there might be something like that but doubtful since multiplayer is gonnna be crazy

edit: you can sign into 2 different gamertags if you press the xbox button on a 2nd controller its a possibility

Edited by KokoGG

• 1 year later...