Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,362 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

inveni0

Remember the good 'ol days,

inveni0

Remember the review that came out, and we all screamed fake? Now, IGN has nearly mirrored everything in that review, and the differences have all been confirmed (though played down in the IGN review, they're still mentioned). For instance, the PS3 install and 360 pop-up.

Remember that review?

Remember the 20 minutes of promised gameplay? It's been up for several days straight, while others have been shut down left and right.

I think the internet as a whole should stick its foot in its mouth...I know I am.

BadMeetsEvil

what review are you talking about that you thought was fake

fishermanGTA

I cant ah.... I dont... I'm not quite.... whaaaat?

xNewtype Acex
Remember the review that came out, and we all screamed fake? Now, IGN has nearly mirrored everything in that review, and the differences have all been confirmed (though played down in the IGN review, they're still mentioned). For instance, the PS3 install and 360 pop-up.

Remember that review?

Remember the 20 minutes of promised gameplay? It's been up for several days straight, while others have been shut down left and right.

I think the internet as a whole should stick its foot in its mouth...I know I am.

I'm kinda confused.

inveni0

It's the review you can't type here, or it gets censored by the mods. It's like the Voldemort of GTAF.

crobert0247

Haha. The CGRreview site. What a crock of sh*t. biggrin.gif

josh995

20 minutes of officially released game play?

Can someone link me to it? All I saw was a 4 minute clip... Is THAT game play link allowed?

BadMeetsEvil

It's the review you can't type here, or it gets censored by the mods. It's like the Voldemort of GTAF.

oooohh ok, you should have told me in the first post that you are a f*cking dumb piece of sh*t.

but thanks for clearing it up now.

inveni0

oooohh ok, you should have told me in the first post that you are a f*cking dumb piece of sh*t.

It's the truth, jackass. Everything in that review is true, except for the 360 install and strange law enforcement behavior (which is still sketchy based on recent gameplay vids). I think we're at a point where it can't be denied.

But I understand that you want to try.

atix

u made me LOL so hard

BadMeetsEvil

It's the truth, jackass. Everything in that review is true, except for the 360 install and strange law enforcement behavior (which is still sketchy based on recent gameplay vids). I think we're at a point where it can't be denied.

where did i say that its not true? enlighten me...

and plus why does it matter

epacs

It was fake , he even admitted it. How dumb do you have to be to still think that was real?

SimpsonFly

What is this mythic review?

inveni0

It was fake , he even admitted it. How dumb do you have to be to still think that was real?

I can show you all the things that were correct, but I bet you can't show me the place where he said it was fake-- and saying that he writes reviews for entertainment doesn't count.

epacs

LINK

SimpsonFly

<a href='http://home.comcast.net/~infamousdd/ CG REVIEWS IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT._-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_One_Review_at_a_Time.html' target='_blank'>LINK</a>

Oooooo... A nonexistent page.

epacs

<a href='http://home.comcast.net/~infamousdd/ CG REVIEWS IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT._-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_One_Review_at_a_Time.html' target='_blank'>LINK</a>

Yeah , I forgot that you can't even mention it , it'll get filtered -- even in links.

Here's a fixed link : LINK

DDR Midian

Heh, that page still says:

"On the 360, this installation is optional if you have a hard drive. I advise to proceed with installation—it reduces the already minimal frame rate issues on the 360."

SimpsonFly

<a href='http://he.comcast.net/~infamousdd/ CG REVIEWS IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT._-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_O_Review_at_a_Time.html' target='_blank'>LINK</a>

Yeah , I forgot that you can't even mention it , it'll get filtered -- even in links.

What is so mind numbingly bad about this?

eagle016

Remember that review?

I believe that review said a lot longer of an install than 5 minutes. Most everything else in the review (pop ups and whatnot) seem about right.

Who knows if it was really fake though or just a good guess.

inveni0

<a href='http://he.comcast.net/~infamousdd/ CG REVIEWS IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT. IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT.S IS FAKE GOD DAMNIT._-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_O_Review_at_a_Time.html' target='_blank'>LINK</a>

What is so mind numbingly bad about this?

Nothing...now that it's confirmed.