IGN GTA IV Review/Rating

WPack911

Today is quite the day in the history of IGN and their reviews, you see IGN has not given a perfect 10 rating to any console game since The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64.

Until today when GTA IV broke that streak by being just to awesome to not give a 10, this is it folks we may just have the greatest game ever made coming out here in 3 days and this review does nothing more fuel to that fire.

See both the print and video reviews for GTA IV here: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/869/869541p1.html

Remember though these both contain minor spoilers so read at your own risk.

-WPack911

They already have this in an official topc in the news forum. Please look next time. =)

They already have this in an official topc in the news forum. Please look next time. =)

Yeah my bad on that, excitement got the best of me. Then again how could excitement not get the best of me after that review, lol. colgate.gifbiggrin.giflol.gif

carcols.dat

The explosion and show of euphoria blew me away. In a the leaked vidoes I've seen, I have not been as impressed as this review. Before watching it, I slightly (just slightly!) doubted I would purchase the game next week (I'm waiting for the PS3 bundle to be in stock at Costco.) After watching this, I thew that idea out the window; I NEED to get this game very soon, or else the suspense everyone who owns it will absolutely kill me.

is niko having sex at { 3:58 } in the IGN video??? lol

YES! =D that was so funny haha

getoverhere

they gushed over the game, it has to be said.

the only criticism was the cover system, said to be occasionally annoying. apart from that, they basically called it the best game ever. i'm so glad GTA is back. my 360 will collect less dust this way.

for me the best moment of the video review was the RPG blindfire. i'm looking forward to dishing out some of that.

illusionzzz

Wow that's an awesome video!!! Puts the gameplay footage I've seen to shame! This is why rockstar should have leaked decent footage earlier!!!!

I thought G4 was going to have exclusive gameplay footage but it doesn't look like it anymore hehehehe

Anyone know when I can watch a feed of G4 on Sunday since I don't have that channel?

3:58:

That was very funny............. remainds my of very early sex experiences.................. biggrin.gif

Carsex is a classic!!