Recruit me! (PS3)

VladimirGlebov

VladimirGlebov

There are many many clans advertised here looking for members, but quite frankly, I am not going looking through every thread to check to see which is accepting, which are inactive, which are Xbox 360 only, etc. etc.

So, I will post some of my information here, and if you are interested in me, please tell me how I can join or attempt to join.

Here is some information about me:

PSN: The-Phantom

First of all, let me begin by saying that I want to join a clan, because I am looking for a solid group of people that I trust and can play with on Grand Theft Auto IV (on PS3).

I don't want to be the single shmuck who is with completely new people every match and has to play as a stranger of sorts.

I plan on playing every single day (or close to that), and I know I will be active on any sort of forums, so long as they are active already.

I'm a good guy, not annoying, and certainly not a "noob." I have played previous GTA games, along with many other games, and I won't drag down the team.

So basically, I'm looking for some buds to chill with on GTA IV, and to have some fun with. happy.gif

So if you're interested in me as a member, send me a PM or post some clan info in this thread. Thank you.

Maybe you should try applying in the actual clan threads. Just browse the forums there's plenty of them, keep looking until you find a clan you like the look of and apply to join and hope they accept you. icon14.gif

join The Montana Mafia just look at our thread and answer the questions and then the boss will let you know whatsup M*M

It depends what you're after.

If you want mafia, go for Bad Company (Hard to get in), Montana Mafia, The regaldo mafia, Dusanos.

If you want Irish apply for either the Liberty City Saints or The clover gang.

If you want racing the Sub Zero car club is good, or That flying clan k^2 set up.

Theres so many too list really just have a look through and apply.

Join the biggest bad ass gang of all we run the streets we killed who we want and we dont take prisoners so join us or one of our allies but if you dont if i see you your like will be PAIN!!!!!

So Join librety Angels or Else!!!!

AllHailPopTarts
Join the biggest bad ass gang of all we run the streets we killed who we want and we dont take prisoners so join us or one of our allies but if you dont if i see you your like will be PAIN!!!!!

So Join librety Angels or Else!!!!

Quoted for truth.

Join while you still can.