IGN gameplay

kornon

so i dont know whats the big deal with leaked videos if already IGN has gameplay footage in their video review.......

That freaking video is amazing.

ya it was. it was also funny as hell at the end. niko shoots a chopper with an RPG, then you see it spiral down and land on him.

TheCarLEssDriven

well there video review just came out today. SO now it shouldn't be that big a deal, because they have the first OFFICIAL gameplay, which was given an OK by Rockstar to release.

I believe they dont really want people spoiling the game.....

Shootin_spree

that video was brilliant.

ahhh the cover system looks so cool.

so i dont know whats the big deal with leaked videos if already IGN has gameplay footage in their video review.......

Because IGN had a legit version of the game and permission from R* to play it, record it, and post it on the web... maybe?

Jackass. The videos are from illegally obtained versions of the game, and rather than promote piracy, folks here at the GTA Forums and over at Planet GTA and what have you have been asked to remove any links or references to leaked content. I totally agree with them for doing so as well.

Because IGN had a legit version of the game and permission from R* to play it, record it, and post it on the web... maybe?

Jackass. The videos are from illegally obtained versions of the game, and rather than promote piracy, folks here at the GTA Forums and over at Planet GTA and what have you have been asked to remove any links or references to leaked content. I totally agree with them for doing so as well.

no need for the bitchiness asshole i was just asking a question fuking prick....

Indeed,although whats not to say that some of these people have recieved there copies early?

@Konron: Read the title beneath my avatar. My post directed towards you was nothing personal; 99% of my posts are bitter and cynical. Your reply was completely normal, so no hard feelings for calling me a prick and what not.

By no means will it change the way I post, though. Good day, sir.

@Joka: If they received it early, I'm glad they at least didn't pirate it. Still, they weren't SUPPOSED to receive it early. Technically, no one should have the game yet at all. I don't think R* wants to promote "street date breakage" either, so even if they paid $60 for their footage, I think it should be withheld until Tuesday...

I think IGN also signed some type of deal/contract with Rockstar, and i am sure they had to pay a fair bit to get the firs gameplay footage out on the web. So I think maybe thats why, Rockstar was so hard at cracking down those gameplay videos all over youtube and what not - breach of contract (even though it was of no fault of Rockstar).