Asda have broken street release date

Clockwork Ninja

Clockwork Ninja

Someone on another forum says they got it from Asda in Hampshire (United Kingdom)

The cheeky buggers

user posted image

user posted image

Its most likely an employee error, as opposed to the store allowing it; however it can still be blamed on the store as they should make sure all members of staff are in the know.

i doubt any electronics store at this time goes without a huge poster talking about the release date of GTA4.

Maybe they were high.

SoSoildGTAKid04

Asda i would try that, but going to ASDA is such a drag. I keep seeing people i know. I hate that, its a dry conversation that happens for the fun. -.-..

But SNITCH!!"!""".

Asda employees should all be informed poor management.

Clockwork Ninja
i doubt any electronics store at this time goes without a huge poster talking about the release date of GTA4.

Maybe they were high.

They're more of a supermarket then an electronics store, they sell food etc..

haha look at the receipt

its a sale print off all shops do it you scan the product to get the items sale price and also tell you if its on the stores BCD code list id say its a fake

Maybe they were high.

They're more of a supermarket then an electronics store, they sell food etc..

Ah sorry, uninformed

haha look at the receipt

its a sale print off all shops do it you scan the product to get the items sale price and also tell you if its on the stores BCD code list id say its a fake

Id say it isnt!

Look at the print off! It has a bloody verified by PIN, ITS REAL!!. The only thing that it doesnt say is GTA on it, only has Playstation 3.

getoverhere

i might be a total moron for saying this, but the box looks bloody real, so it doesn't seem fake.

and you know ASDA. they are really the kind of place you could expect some vacant attendant to stack and sell you something they aren't supposed to.

i would love to go to asda right now and try to buy it but it would be a waste of time probably

cyclone1969
I thought the ps3 gta boxes had the girl with the lolly on the front? dozingoff.gif i smell a fake

no they were the promo box arts or the Big box art from SE not the disc case box art which that is

And yes if you zoom in on reciept its got "Visa Debit **Something** Verified"

That employee on till gona be in poop though as can see her/his merchant number 39626T32 smile.gif