i played a legit copy today

btrdan

when i get the game i wont be on these forums at all, so its strange why this guy is

i got it off the internet....stayed up late as f*ck getting it last night. the only reason im on these forums is because im at work.

im playing the game, then i have to pause it for a bit & get some work done, then i go back to playing the game. if i was at home, i wouldnt be here at all, this game is f*cking addicting. all the cool little things you find are amazing.

so far ive done bowling, the cabaret show, & the bar. went on a date too, which was cool.

so far ive had to pick up bricks to throw thru some chinese guys window im not saying why cos it will spoil it for ya

i just did that mission, great fukin game.

if youre not impressed by this game, theres seriously something wrong with you

thank f*ck someone can prove that im not lying

******SEMI SPOILER******NO MISSION INFO*******DRUNK DRIVING

have you gone drunk driving yet? i highly suggest doing it, its crazy. the screen goes all over the place

yeah i had to take roman to get " just like in the old country" u can take him to any pub in the hud display and the goes all blurry and the car swerves round the place really good fun that was

so far ive had to pick up bricks to throw thru some chinese guys window im not saying why cos it will spoil it for ya

have you gone drunk driving yet? i highly suggest doing it, its crazy. the screen goes all over the place

You guys really FAIL at life....stop being 12 y.o kids and get a grip!

yah seriously. cause drunk driving was also on a leaked video. & there on the forums just to piss us off

Hey, if you really want to make us believe you, how bout you go take a video of the gameplay footage on your T.V, and show us the in-car camera view!

B/c earlier i was watching this guy scroll through all the views, and not once did i see a camera view inside the car. The closest view i saw was the old Hood view. Which was just the car hood in front of you, thats it.

when i get the game i wont be on these forums at all, so its strange why this guy is

i got it off the internet....stayed up late as f*ck getting it last night. the only reason im on these forums is because im at work.

im playing the game, then i have to pause it for a bit & get some work done, then i go back to playing the game. if i was at home, i wouldnt be here at all, this game is f*cking addicting. all the cool little things you find are amazing.

so far ive done bowling, the cabaret show, & the bar. went on a date too, which was cool.

Your a dickweed for downloading it.

Ahh really?

What firmware you using on your Xbox 360 to run the burnt ISO?

Or as a matter of fact, which DVD drive is in your Xbox? You know, so all of us can learn from it?

P.S Not really, just wanna watch you stumble biatch!

vid wil be up tomoz as im at my girlfriends house now i promise to upload vids tomoz

Why are you on GTA forums whilst at your girlfriends house....? whatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gif

You guys really FAIL at life....stop being 12 y.o kids and get a grip!

yah seriously. cause drunk driving was also on a leaked video. & there on the forums just to piss us off

Hey, if you really want to make us believe you, how bout you go take a video of the gameplay footage on your T.V, and show us the in-car camera view!

B/c earlier i was watching this guy scroll through all the views, and not once did i see a camera view inside the car. The closest view i saw was the old Hood view. Which was just the car hood in front of you, thats it.

what are you guys fuking stupid. go look up my gamercard if your that childish.

I PIRATED THE GAME MORONS!!!! its all over the place, rapidshare, torrent sites, you name it.

google GTA IV 101, then maybe you might learn something. im playing the game, got the controller in my lap, paused just after i started drunk driving, which is why im posting it up in here right now.

the jealousy is hilarious.

J Wheazy is my Gamertag, send me a FR & you can look at my games played. got 1 acheivement only, which happens within a couple mins of playing...worth 5 points.

Someone please check this. It's getting absurd.

werd...i'm not jealious, there just been so many of these "omg i got the game yay!" cases that it's really annoying, and since i'm bored and don't have to go to my game till 7, i want to see if your telling the truth or not. And right now, alot of people don't believe you...

Someone please check this. It's getting absurd.

werd...i'm not jealious, there just been so many of these "omg i got the game yay!" cases that it's really annoying, and since i'm bored and don't have to go to my game till 7, i want to see if your telling the truth or not. And right now, alot of people don't believe you...

hey bruxism...paid in full for a 360 copy of the special edition already, im not stealing from Rockstar. in fact, i would say most people are going to buy this judging from all the comments on torrent sites.

PLEASE DO...send me a FR right now, i will GLADLY accept it, just so you can see that i dont BS....dont have a need to, its a video game, no need to lie about that or anything else for that matter.

again, its J Wheazy anyone is welcome to do it. even if MS do ban people, which they wont, i dont care because i have a legit 360 too & already paid for the game in full

True, It is simply going to be one of THE best Grand Theft Autos that exist, There has never been this much hype.

vid wil be up tomoz as im at my girlfriends house now i promise to upload vids tomoz

and more lies!

told u guys asda broke the release date thats how i got it

Well post a bloody picture then!

and more lies!

whats ur problem mate aww u just jealous poor little baby u still gonna throw ur toys out the pram cos i got something u want

meh grow up u tool

told u guys asda broke the release date thats how i got it

i cant verify this at all, but everything ive said about the game so far is from my personal experience with it.

if anyone has any questions, i will be glad to answer them. just PM me if you want spoilers, im not trying to ruin the brilliance of this game for anyone else.

What an incredible phenomenon. All these people with the game, and none of them with cameras.

It's probably against all the rules and I feel guilty, but I just watched a YouTube video of gameplay that hadn't been sanctioned by Take 2 yet. I'm not even going to say my thoughts on it. But it does seem that at least a few people have it. Not just the lucky clown over in the UK.

and more lies!

whats ur problem mate aww u just jealous poor little baby u still gonna throw ur toys out the pram cos i got something u want

meh grow up u tool

no it just amazes me that u "have" gta, but u r spending all your time on her thinkin people give a crap...

and more lies!

meh grow up u tool

no it just amazes me that u "have" gta, but u r spending all your time on her thinkin people give a crap...

well a lot of people repsponded to what i said so i guess people do give a crap a lot of negativety infact which is kinda sad but meh

I was wondering, if people have a legit copy, why hasn't any one scaned the manual and posted it online. I was wondering, what it might look like?

I guess a good answer to that would be, they are to busy playing the game?

What an incredible phenomenon. All these people with the game, and none of them with cameras.

f*cking such a gay signiture you have...

What a f*cking fa**ot!

I don't have the game, I doubt the guy in this thread does either. But Asda have sold a few copies today.

So how is the framerate did you notice any tearing? LOL

not that i noticed the game ran smooth

I was wondering, if people have a legit copy, why hasn't any one scaned the manual and posted it online. I was wondering, what it might look like?

I guess a good answer to that would be, they are to busy playing the game?

thats the one thing i wish i had & i cant wait to pick up my copy. a manual with this game would be brilliant to have right now.

here i can tell you if this guy is lying or not, as i dont think this was leaked in any vid that im aware of.

to the OP.....before you drive drunk (get in the car), what does the on screen message advise you to do?