i played a legit copy today

btrdan

Steve_Burazer

Yeah, right. Oh guys, there are lots of these topics ''I've got it yay'' and the text goes like ''it's undescribable blah blah...I've simply got it blah blah..''

Oh, just leave it. How can you be at 35% completion when Rockstar testers took two weeks to finish it at 2 hours a day of gameplay???

These liers should be banned. icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

HE WATCHED THE f*ckIN LIVE STREAM YESTERDAY U RETARDS! (capps used to get it in all of your brains)

no i didnt watch the stream u ass

fine if u want me to spoil stuff for ya ill tell u the first hour of the game i played thru if u want and then come back here tuesday and tell me im lying/fail

HE WATCHED THE f*ckIN LIVE STREAM YESTERDAY U RETARDS! (capps used to get it in all of your brains)

no i didnt wath cthe stream u ass

fine if u want me to spoil stuff for ya ill tell u the first hour of the game i played thru if u want and then come back here tuesday and tell me im lying/fail

its pretty funny how the guy showed tht mission where he chucked the brick through the china window isnt it

ok fine do u really want me to spoil it for u so when u come back tuesday all chattin how good this game is ull say i was right

35% through the game??

You said you got it today correct me if im wrong but 35% through the game would probably = around 15 hours

no i didnt watch the stream u ass

if you have it, why the f*ck are you wasting your time posting bs messages here?

if i got it early i would forget this forum and get shooting/stealing/etc.

Gimme ur PSN ID and let me add you so I can see your playing GTA IV.

that will prove who is talking the truth or who is being a p*ssy

HE REPLIED IN PM ....

it may be ironic but i dont have the net at the moment but monday shud be fine if u wanna check it then

he is talking so much bull sh*t, lock this topic by the hardcore keyboard gangster.

Edited by GTA.MAD.AJ

r u sure most of the missions are small so it get racked up fast but real great missions none the less

ok fine do u really want me to spoil it for u so when u come back tuesday all chattin how good this game is ull say i was right

Booohoooo..... cry.gif

I's scared!

I IZ OWNING UR GAIM 'PLETING IT WILE EVERY1 IZ WAITIN!

I really wouldn't put it past an old dear in ASDA selling it to him by mistake and, to be honest I couldn't give a toss. I'll have mine on tuesday. At the rate he is going he'll have completed the game by the time I get mine. For me, all the joy is still to come.

I'm off to Asda's later tonight, I here lots of people have got copies by going in store and asking for a copy.

Worth a try eh?

I'm off to Asda's later tonight, I here lots of people have got copies by going in store and asking for a copy.

Worth a try eh?

Report back. icon14.gif

so far ive had to pick up bricks to throw thru some chinese guys window im not saying why cos it will spoil it for ya

i just did that mission, great fukin game.

if youre not impressed by this game, theres seriously something wrong with you

so far ive had to pick up bricks to throw thru some chinese guys window im not saying why cos it will spoil it for ya

thank f*ck someone can prove that im not lying

Yeah, right. Oh guys, there are lots of these topics ''I've got it yay'' and the text goes like ''it's undescribable blah blah...I've simply got it blah blah..''

Oh, just leave it. How can you be at 35% completion when Rockstar testers took two weeks to finish it at 2 hours a day of gameplay???

It was four hours a day

Worth a try eh?

the barcode wont work with the till untill 00.01am on the 29th.

its set like that so old dears wont make the mistake.

he said he got it 10AM this morning and was playing it by then. it's 2:40 p.m here now, (NY). i believe Englands 5 hours ahead of us, which would make it 7:40 p.m there. So if he had been playing it since 10 A.M, thats 9 hours of gameplay. if it took rockstar two weeks to finish the game with 2 hours of gameplay a day, that would be a total of 28 hours. 28 divided by 9= 3.1

Which means that should be around 31% of the game completed. He said he was AROUND 35% done. So he could be telling the truth smile.gif

I just rang my local ASDA and got told, it won't go on sale until the 29th. Here are details should you wish to call

Blyth

NE24 4LZ

Tel: 01670 540511

Worth a try eh?

So HOW in the sweet Jesus of Nazerath did you get one?!

Your contradiciting your words here....one more FAIL!

I really wouldn't put it past an old dear in ASDA selling it to him by mistake and, to be honest I couldn't give a toss. I'll have mine on tuesday. At the rate he is going he'll have completed the game by the time I get mine. For me, all the joy is still to come.

That is an excellent way to look at it; if this guy's got it fine- if he's at 35% completion already I'm betting he's missed quite a bit of what makes GTA so awesome...or he's lying and is probably doing so because he is NOT getting the game. Who cares, bully for you, guy.

I cry Shenanigans on this kid. No screens, conveniently no PSN, and so far has only told us about a mission we've all already seen.

SHENANIGANS!!!!!

What little cool features is there? such as being able to pick up random items on the street (I heard that somewhere, dunno if its true) tounge.gif

that is true, it's in a gamespot interview Here

That does not prove you are not lying, it proves you could be telling the truth but seeing as everything, as already said, has conviniently happened so you can't prove to us that you have it (Not being at home to take pictures / no network on PS3 / Telling about 1 mission that was in gameplay footage).

Worth a try eh?

So HOW in the sweet Jesus of Nazerath did you get one?!

Your contradiciting your words here....one more FAIL!

Im just re-posting this, LOOOK!

Earlier he says he got it from Asda and then this!

No doubts about it, this guy is a lying rat!......"Everyone's a rat!"

when i get the game i wont be on these forums at all, so its strange why this guy is

******SEMI SPOILER******NO MISSION INFO*******DRUNK DRIVING

have you gone drunk driving yet? i highly suggest doing it, its crazy. the screen goes all over the place

******SEMI SPOILER******NO MISSION INFO*******DRUNK DRIVING

have you gone drunk driving yet? i highly suggest doing it, its crazy. the screen goes all over the place

You guys really FAIL at life....stop being 12 y.o kids and get a grip!

"Get a grip you crazy bastard!!"

Hunter S. Thompsons voice rings through my head when I say that.