gme.co.uk orders

wigwam

has anyone who pre ordered with game.co.uk has theirs posted yet?

i pre ordered in january 2007 and still not been dispatched yet sad.gif

any info guys and gals?

Nein, think it's too late now, we'll have to wait for tomorrow when the next batch get sent.

your joking! some ordering in april 08 gets it before me (jan 07!?) man, im callin them tomorrow and raising hell! good job i also ordered with gameseek.co.uk

If mine doesnt get despatced till Monday, will i still receive it Tuesday with Free Delievery?

yeah you should, if they despatch it on monday; they will probably give you free overnight delivery

SoSoildGTAKid04

I believe they stop doing all this dispatching stuff, at like 8pm or 9pm. Not to sure.

Y0urSw33t666
If mine doesnt get despatced till Monday, will i still receive it Tuesday with Free Delievery?

Yep you should do. GAME's service is good smile.gif

Anyway, i ordered mine at the beginning of January and it has being picked and packed since wednesday. I thought it would could get despatched today (some people's have been, and they ordered a few weeks before release). It should get dispatched tomorrow sometime.

your joking! some ordering in april 08 gets it before me (jan 07!?) man, im callin them tomorrow and raising hell! good job i also ordered with gameseek.co.uk

this is my order status:

Order status log

25/04/2008 15:35:18 Your order has been dispatched.

23/04/2008 17:07:13 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

23/04/2008 17:00:00 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

23/04/2008 14:17:01 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

08/04/2008 13:53:09 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Skyline_Mad

I was told my order was being picked and packed on the 22nd, and i pre-ordered it in october, you'd think mine would have been dispatched by now mad.gif, hopefuly it gets done very soon, would love it if i got the game tomoro.

Would defo be pissed if someone who ordered the game like a month ago recieved theirs tomoro, and me who ordered october recieving it monday.

23/04/2008 09:55:44 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

23/04/2008 07:21:10 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

22/04/2008 20:35:07 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

30/03/2008 00:21:40 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

suicidal.gif

I only ordered from game because in the past their deliveries have came faster (FIFA 08 & R6V2 2 days early) than HMV or gameplay's... =(

Maybe the earlier yours was picked an packed, the later it gets posted since newer ones might get piled on top =(

I preordered in december, Mine still says being picked and packed.

I hope it comes tomorrow...

If some guy who ordered on 8th of april gets it i'm gonna be pissed..

I was told my order was being picked and packed on the 22nd, and i pre-ordered it in october, you'd think mine would have been dispatched by now mad.gif, hopefuly it gets done very soon, would love it if i got the game tomoro.

Would defo be pissed if someone who ordered the game like a month ago recieved theirs tomoro, and me who ordered october recieving it monday.

I know what you mean man, I ordered on the 14th of January, I know yours is before mine, but you'd think they would have posted these ones earlier than the people who ordered like a month ago, GAME icon13.gif