day 1: skydiving, racing, stunt jumps, Bum hunting

[QUIF] XxOodiexX

[QUIF] XxOodiexX

all of my friends who are getting GTA4 on the 29th are hitting up their stores for the midnight release and hurriedly returning home to devirginize their consoles. the thing is that of all of them none are going online first!

i know that if i go online that midnight that there will be many many many people online waiting to play but I want to hit up the free roam and find unique stunt jumps, jumping off of the bridge and fall through heli blades, go bumhinting w/e I just want to learn how to control a world that will soon by mine for the taking.

is there anyone else in the same situation as this? does this kind of piss you off seeing as you and friends have been waiting forever and have been talking about MP forever and still they refuse to join your expedition

basically i want offline liberty city to be my bitch when I play through it, as well as my friends, they are bitches who will tremble at my might lol.

Pm me if you want to receive an invite to a free roam liberty city on the 29th

and it will happen. sly.gif

give me some crazy ideas that youve come up with for MP too, even if they might not work.

like driving a bike off a ramp, when just before the helicopter blades in motion maybe three feet in front of you are ready to take you to imagination land, you leap off for a short but sweet airtime over the blades. on the opposite side of the chopper you look down through the last section of blades to reveal your motorcycle and one of the heli occupants flying rapidly out of the vehicle...

you land on the bike.

the heli lands on you....

[QUIF] XxOodiexX

yeah but by skydive i meant through heli-blades hundreds of feet below me or atleast onto a vehicle

would freefall be more correct? lol

doa kappatango
XxOodiexX' date='Apr 25 2008, 16:57'] yeah but by skydive i meant through heli-blades hundreds of feet below me or atleast onto a vehicle

would freefall be more correct? lol

Yup, that clears it up a bit - TBH, loads of "Whatchya gonna do 1st" threads, this will most prob be locked...

XxOodiexX' date='Apr 25 2008, 16:54'] all of my friends who are getting GTA4 on the 29th are hitting up their stores for the midnight release and hurriedly returning home to devirginize their consoles. the thing is that of all of them none are going online first!

i know that if i go online that midnight that there will be many many many people online waiting to play but I want to hit up the free roam and find unique stunt jumps, jumping off of the bridge and fall through heli blades, go bumhinting w/e I just want to learn how to control a world that will soon by mine for the taking.

is there anyone else in the same situation as this? does this kind of piss you off seeing as you and friends have been waiting forever and have been talking about MP forever and still they refuse to join your expedition

basically i want offline liberty city to be my bitch when I play through it, as well as my friends, they are bitches who will tremble at my might lol.

Pm me if you want to receive an invite to a free roam liberty city on the 29th

and it will happen. sly.gif

give me some crazy ideas that youve come up with for MP too, even if they might not work.

like driving a bike off a ramp, when just before the helicopter blades in motion maybe three feet in front of you are ready to take you to imagination land, you leap off for a short but sweet airtime over the blades. on the opposite side of the chopper you look down through the last section of blades to reveal your motorcycle and one of the heli occupants flying rapidly out of the vehicle...

you land on the bike.

the heli lands on you....

I was thinking maybe, 16 guys and sixteen Rhinos. Could be fun.

[QUIF] XxOodiexX

lol that would be kool but there are no tanks suicidal.gif

maybe battleboats?

this will most prob be locked...

Pretty much.

Whoever makes a "What did you do first" topic on the 29th will be okay though. wink.gif