You can pick up random stuff!

Oblivion470

Oblivion470

Imran Sarwar: There are 15 weapons in total, and you can now pick up objects from the street, such as bricks, and throw them. There's a good amount included for all situations and playing styles.

Woohoo! That sounds incredibly awesome

I'd have classed that as a spoiler. I didn't know you could pick up bricks and the like...

Yea, think how fun it will be to pick up a brick and throw it off a building and watch it splatter somone as it falls into there head LOL.

GTA GONNA BE AWESOME! biggrin.gif

MortifiedPenguin09
Yea, think how fun it will be to pick up a brick and throw it off a building and watch it splatter somone as it falls into there head LOL.

GTA GONNA BE AWESOME! biggrin.gif

Bit psychotic................

But i'm up for that lol.gif

Oblivion470

I'd have classed that as a spoiler. I didn't know you could pick up bricks and the like...

It was an interview. Too bad dozingoff.gif

I didn't know it either. I just read it on GameSpot.

I really wish people would stop being so selfish and just keep to themselves if they have the game early... Or simply post in the SPOILER topic..

I don't want to know the total number of weapons in game!

It was an interview. Too bad dozingoff.gif

still a spoiler if true, some people avoid these interviews in case they find this type of info out, but im pretty sure this is false info

spoiler:

ive seen gameplay of nico killing workers who drop brushes, shovels, hammers, and was unable to pick up anything!!!

Imran Sarwar: There are 15 weapons in total, and you can now pick up objects from the street, such as bricks, and throw them. There's a good amount included for all situations and playing styles.

Woohoo! That sounds incredibly awesome

so you can pick up a random brick, but you carnt pick up a spade/carrier bag that sombody drops once you slam a fist to there gob.

I really wish people would stop being so selfish and just keep to themselves if they have the game early... Or simply post in the SPOILER topic..

I really wish people would grow up and check their facts. This was in a GAMESPOT Interview chummy.

Oblivion470

I don't have the game, you idiot. Again, I read this a few minutes ago on GameSpot. (Interview with a maker of GTA IV)

Learn to read. dozingoff.gif

I really wish people would grow up and check their facts. This was in a GAMESPOT Interview chummy.

it doesnt matter where the info came from you fool...... if it reveals gameplay aspects, ITS A SPOILER

it doesnt matter where the info came from you fool...... if it reveals gameplay aspects, ITS A SPOILER

Spoilers usually only apply to the plot and/or it's related characters. Gameplay aspects are advertised openly to try and sell the game, not ruin it.

Spoilers usually only apply to the plot and/or it's related characters.

i beg to differ, may aspects of gameplay where hidden due to being considered spoilers like the Hud for instance

Oblivion470

If people cries about this, then feel free to cry. I understand people don't want to see leaked gameplay videos, but this was a friggin interview. It is creepy that some people act that way.

sanansaints

it would be cool if u could lob things like bricks like on bully but with more BLOOD! anuj_cop.gif

LMAO yeah knowing that I can throw bricks SPOILS THE GAME FAUR MEE!!!!!

Get over it, if you call this a spoiler, then you're pathetic.

theAudiologist

"Heard motherf***ers talk, seen em drop, If I aint got a weapon I'ma pick up a rock!"

beat down someone like man hunt with a brick smile.gif

lol or kill sum1 with a coffee cup

Psyclon_Nine

I'd like to jump into the water...grab a lobster and claw random people in the butt cheeks

I don't consider weapons to be a spoiler; I also am wondering how much random stuff can actually be picked up. Will it have some sort of indication that it can be picked up, but not the usual glow or arrow? Only a few more days til we ALL find out!

still a spoiler if true, some people avoid these interviews in case they find this type of info out, but im pretty sure this is false info

spoiler:

ive seen gameplay of nico killing workers who drop brushes, shovels, hammers, and was unable to pick up anything!!!

Yeah, I saw the same thing. Maybe the game that got leaked isn't final? Or the people playing are just retarded (more likely).

Loved doing that in bully, picking up a soccer ball and beaming a prefect in the back of the head biggrin.gif

spoiler:

Saw some gameplay footage where a guy was being told to pick up a bag some ped dropped, the player could'nt. He also tried to pick up a broom a janitor ped was using and he couldn't pick it up either.

LOL this is not a spoiler. FFS this would probably in the game manual.

user posted image

"Heard motherf***ers talk, seen em drop, If I aint got a weapon I'ma pick up a rock!"

lol classic..

sounds like theres some Warriors elements. colgate.gif