Tyres busted!

GTA_NYC

OMFG!

In a recent leak video.Hand -brake on ,OMG the heavy dark smoke from tyres and then tyres busted and only RIM lefts and you can still drive

And Hoops and Loops inlove.gif

You posted this in another thread and you feel your post was important enough to make a thread out of it?

bored.gif

Fag.

this forum generates wonderful users. i just hope this particular user is going to play on the ps3 version.

Capricornus

Fag.

this forum generates wonderful users. i just hope this particular user is going to play on the ps3 version.

I am going to be playing the PS3 version. tounge.gif

But there both the same.

caprisig.jpg

AngerOfTheNorth
OMFG!

In a recent leak video.Hand -brake on ,OMG the heavy dark smoke from tyres and then tyres busted and only RIM lefts and you can still drive

I actually think it's pretty cool that you can wear the tyres right down to the rims. Not that amazing by itself, but it just shows the level of detail they've gone to...

Fag.

Fag.

The PS3 is equally as good as the X360 version, f*cking retard.

Go die in a fire pit.

speak freakin english or learn to type idiot!!! mad.gif

I could understand his words. While his sentence was not consistent, it was readable. So it might be you that needs to learn how to read rather than he to type!

I actually think it's pretty cool that you can wear the tyres right down to the rims. Not that amazing by itself, but it just shows the level of detail they've gone to...

Having them shot doesn't help either

RussianMissles

dug i got the pic on my wallpaper of niko drivin the 300 with no tire on the back and its just sparks

OMFG!

I've seen it also! biggrin.gif

I'm more excited than ever!!!

Fag.

Fag.

Go die in a fire pit.

I think he wants him to play on the PS3 version, because he's getting the 360 version, so they don't have to play online together? Well, that's how it came across to me.

Fag.

Fag.

Go die in a fire pit.

I think he wants him to play on the PS3 version, because he's getting the 360 version, so they don't have to play online together? Well, that's how it came across to me.

lol

We have a winnar! icon14.gif

Fag.

Fag.

Go die in a fire pit.

lol

We have a winnar! icon14.gif

uh... Thank you? confused.gif

Fag.

Fag.

Go die in a fire pit.

Yes, fanboy much?? On the point of fire, it's engine and tires leading to an explosion as I understand it. Fill in the blanks monocle.gif

old..64mins 35 secs late l2p

ps. i played the ps3 version..it runs at about 15-25 fps even diped to 8 fps at one point

look what sucks now

Edited by Mitten

Eat my shorts, Mitten!!! You "L"oser

I saw the Xbox version with "loading" screens goin on! tounge.gifwow.gif

NikoVercetti
Eat my shorts, Mitten!!! You "L"oser

I saw the Xbox version with "loading" screens goin on! tounge.gifwow.gif

Lol, he even fails at being a good fanboy.

Lock in 3....2.....1.... NOOOOOOOOOOOB!

Damn thes topics are getting stupider each minute.

Flaming is for little children, the point of my reply. Just be happy you made an informed purchase but don't discourage anyone from making up their own mind. and for the record, it's T I R E S , Tyres is just something US Americans don't say or write.