Strategy Guide from Amazon

SpartanCL001

SpartanCL001

Hey,

I ordered the strategy guide, and it says its out of stock but also says I`ll still be recieving it tomorrow but it hast shipped yet, anyone know what time of the day they usually send their things out... Anyone else oreder it from there?

Coltrane's Muse
Hey,

I ordered the strategy guide, and it says its out of stock but also says I`ll still be recieving it tomorrow but it hast shipped yet, anyone know what time of the day they usually send their things out... Anyone else oreder it from there?

I also have a copy on its way, but I've read elsewhere (although I doubt the validity of the site in question) that the guide was delayed until May 7th due to errors.

user posted image

Hmm your source can't be very valid then because my order status from my strategy guide is,

24/04/2008 10:12:08 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

24/04/2008 07:20:28 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

23/04/2008 16:27:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

28/03/2008 12:24:01 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

from GAME (uk).

Coltrane's Muse
Hmm your source can't be very valid then because my order status from my strategy guide is,

24/04/2008 10:12:08 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

24/04/2008 07:20:28 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

23/04/2008 16:27:02 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

28/03/2008 12:24:01 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

from GAME (uk).

Perhaps I should check the status once more? I thank you for the heads-up.

user posted image

SuddenSight

ugh US get it so cheap + well early, lucky bastards wow.gif meh 2moz we'll be able to see wat weps will be in the game, thats wat im looking forward to seeing lol.gif