Why i won't play GTA IV on launch day

Choke-A-Bitch

Choke-A-Bitch

i won' play GTA IV on launch day, even though i get the Special Edition for PS3 on launch day. "huh?" you ask? it has several reasons.

1. In europe (thats where i live) there isn't a backward compatible PS3 and i really really really want backwards compatibility for PS2 games.

2. GTA is not Madden, i'll have YEARS to play this game.

3. im not as hyped as you are, GTA IV is just a game. i know, ive been really crazy about GTA III when it came out (my reason to buy a PS2 just because of that game) but that was 7 years ago, i was 12 at the time.

4. NO f*ckING PARACHUTES? WTF!?

i won' play GTA IV on launch day, even though i get the Special Edition for PS3 on launch day. "huh?" you ask? it has several reasons.

1. In europe (thats where i live) there isn't a backward compatible PS3 and i really really really want backwards compatibility for PS2 games.

3. im not as hyped as you are, GTA IV is just a game. i know, ive been really crazy about GTA III when it came out (my reason to buy a PS2 just because of that game) but that was 7 years ago, i was 12 at the time.

nobody gives a flying f*ck asshole f*ck off

Choke-A-Bitch

nobody gives a flying f*ck asshole f*ck off

feels good man

(...)

Actually there is, i have Playstation 3 60 GB and i can play Playstation 2 games. Consoles with 40 GB HDD dont have that option.

Ive bought my PS3 console at launch day in Europe, now its not that simple to get 60 GB PS3. smile.gif

About your number 3:

Every game is just a game, so if you are bored playing games, just dont do it. biggrin.gif

Edited by saptis

blah blah f*cking blah

I think the general opinion here is to lock this.

I will before we total all out chaos!!

x3FWE.png