Lteer from ROCKSATR

flappy188

Its an obvious fake.. i mean.. its brutal, no successful business would release a letter like this.

The letter I posted seems much more convincing and realistic.... you should check that out.

this letter has been posted hundreds of times already

haha such nonsense, a formal letter would really have his signature go right over his Take-Two Interactive CEO? I thought not. icon13.gif

fitbikesbmx

I don't believe it, I'm sorry. Unless www.rockstargames.com has an update there, I will not believe it. Also, since you JUST joined this forum, I also take that into account, not that there is anything wrong with new members, but if a mod or someone who has been here a long time posted it, they are a much more credible source. If it is indeed real, then I appologize, but like I said, unless I myself get official word, I don't trust anything that doesn't come from the horses mouth.

seriously, if this was real how many 'I got my copy!!!' threads would we be seeing. have some common sense please.

IIDeathCubeKII

This is my first step into the fake police.

But this is definitely fake.

I feel dirty now mad.gif

i wish it was real too, links to other letters?

i swear ppl are such retards when it come to lying on the net, seems like everyone want to make the best lie up, its sooo lame.... oh well not to say i never done it, but i would never go to these lengths!! yhahaha

gtaIV fawkin rawks dewd

"our staff has reviewed"

obvious fake, poor grammar