HD vs normal

barnett

have R* released any pics of GTA 4 that are not in HD? The reason behind this is that I really want to get a HD TV but it means me saving for quiet a while. I just wanna compare HD vs Normal to see if its really worth getting one. I know I will still enjoy the game

The game was designed in 720p, so no, there arent any nonHD pics. If you want to see what the game looks like on a SDtv, just watch one of the trailers through your ps3 or 360

IIDeathCubeKII

Just squint your eyes and look at your sd television, then open them. That is the difference.

huge difference...i have a 30" samsung hdtv and it has alot better picture from sdtv

ShouldKnowBetter
The reason behind this is that I really want to get a HD TV but it means me saving for quiet a while.

If it's just for games, and you've got a pc screen, why not get a VGA cable instead? Seems to do the trick, and all for about 20 quid smile.gif

It won't make a game-breaking/making difference, you're not going to dislike GTA4 just because of the TV. But it can make a difference in experence of the game, if you can save up and buy a HDTV then I say go for it, but if it is going to take ages or you have other more important things to spend your money then stick with your current tv.

The game was designed in 720p, so no, there arent any nonHD pics. If you want to see what the game looks like on a SDtv, just watch one of the trailers through your ps3 or 360

I did this, and it still looks GREAT.

killer grunt

im probably just blind but i can never see TO MUCh of a difference between hd and non hd

Nor me, but only when I see them on their own. Walk into your local tv sotre (where they have them showing tv shows) and you will double take, I promise.