i have played gta 4

gtabelfast

yes i have played the game and i must say it is absoluatly amazing!!!the car hadling is much more realistic and better(no more handbraking around corners) the environment is buzzing the fist fights are more realistic and the water is so realistic its unbelievable.there are a few minor things that stick out but nothing at all to worry about .my friends little bro has it for xbox.his dad got it off the internet and onto a disc somehow biggrin.gif .

yes i have played the game and i must say it is absoluatly amazing!!!the car hadling is much more realistic and better(no more handbraking around corners) the environment is buzzing the fist fights are more realistic and the water is so realistic its unbelievable.there are a few minor things that stick out but nothing at all to worry about .my friends little bro has it for xbox.his dad got it off the internet and onto a disc somehow biggrin.gif .

I'm glad some people appreciate the game.

yea the games available on torrent sites thank you for appreciating the game and not being a whiny bitch about it like alot of people on this forum

Good for you.

So proud of you.

Anyway, post in the spoiler topic which is pinned, most people dont care.

x3FWE.png