Ruined :(

Bobstophalos

Bobstophalos

I have just been thinking about how this hole we will all get it together and be exited together and find out new things Together but know loads have the game all the spoilers have come out and gameplay vids even if you dont want to watch them you just cant fight the urge, im probably gonna get flamed but all im saying is Way to go to the guys who coudnt resist getting it before it comes out sneaky2.gif

Wow, I just watched that live feed and saw three missions. I'm not disappointed at all. I'm even more hyped about the game.

Most of these gameplay vids are so sh*tty quality, barely anything is visible. I for one don't really feel spoiled because of these.

Wow, I just watched that live feed and saw three missions. I'm not disappointed at all. I'm even more hyped about the game.

Which one was that? o.O

Psst, PM. Haha cookie.gif

Cool. All iv'e watched are 3 gameplay videos. Not the intro or any cutscenes. I'm getting it tomorrow, but i will not post any vids or go online. Don't want to add to the problem.

Heres one solution, GET OFF THE INTERNET AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. Then you will forget all about what you saw and still have that sexual experience on launch day that so many people seem to be fawning over.

Edited by gta-guru

dedicated follower of fashion

girl, crys about it being ruined but is still on the net

game Progress: 61 percent

missions Finished: 94

Cash: £653,486

playing time: 24.34.57

Addiction Level: Fiend

watched first vid (skipped intro)

watched LOADS of vids......skipped missions.

My jaw has dropped !!

Watching the Live Feed is like taking steroids in a way:

You see more,

But your testicles shrink.

(Or something along those lines <.<)

agincourtsalute
Most of these gameplay vids are so sh*tty quality, barely anything is visible. I for one don't really feel spoiled because of these.

I agree I only saw the one with the intro and a little bit of gameplay and I could even hear everything that was said properly.