cancel my order from overseas

arsenal_fan

arsenal_fan

my aticipation is kiling me, my pay pal is taking a while to send the money and i've heard that if u buy it overseas that the multiplayer is reigon locked which sucks. So should i order it from overseas or would the "cut" version of gta 4 in australia has too much cut out that its better buying overseas, after all i've only heard that one cut scene is cut from the game

By my understanding, I believe that no GTA IV has not been censored differently in any other place. Basically all copies all over the world are the same. I believe someone had a thread about this earlier somewhere.

well thats all up to you.

You could always do what i did.

Preordered the Special Edition a while ago....... so i've left that at that (will get it when it comes out)

Am also importing a Version from US as it'll be uncut....

Now after the game is released im thinkin we'll know what's been cut etc... so till then.. i'll play my uncut version from US...

IF heaps have been cut... i'll sell the CUT version for half price..

If ONLY a small amount has been cut... i'll keep both versions.

Also a good way to test if it'll work on multiplayer etc..

EDIT:

Or you can wait till I get my uncut version and i'll test out if online works or not.......

I've got a ps3 btw.

well thats all up to you.

You could always do what i did.

Preordered the Special Edition a while ago....... so i've left that at that (will get it when it comes out)

Am also importing a Version from US as it'll be uncut....

Now after the game is released im thinkin we'll know what's been cut etc... so till then.. i'll play my uncut version from US...

IF heaps have been cut... i'll sell the CUT version for half price..

If ONLY a small amount has been cut... i'll keep both versions.

Also a good way to test if it'll work on multiplayer etc..

EDIT:

Or you can wait till I get my uncut version and i'll test out if online works or not.......

I've got a ps3 btw.

haha i bought my gta san andreas from the us and it was ment to be R18 then i released one day that it was a R18 sticker over the top of a MA15 i got riped hard lol

I have a theory that it will be the same disc everywhere, but depending where it senses that you are depends on which version you play. This is not something to "mark my motherf*cking word" about wink.gif

haha i bought my gta san andreas from the us and it was ment to be R18 then i released one day that it was a R18 sticker over the top of a MA15 i got riped hard lol

Lies. We have a completely different rating system which is not based on age, but on soundness and maturity of mind wink.gif

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

I don't see why multiplayer would be affected, since it's the same disk and not "America only" ...and if (that's a BIG IF) it is, then just make a US account and play it from there...

the only thing that's cut from the aussie version is Niko shooting off a dude's balls because the dude raped niko's friend in prison.

nothing to waste your time worrying over, just get the retail version.

is it worth time and money to get an uncut version of the game, when all you'll get is someone's privates splattered all over your screen?

unless you're a sick masochist, that is

arsenal_fan

lol i'm not, although i've heard r* said that was a rumor and that was untrue yet take 2 said thats the only thing they know is cut so, i'm not really sure

lol i'm not, although i've heard r* said that was a rumor and that was untrue yet take 2 said thats the only thing they know is cut so, i'm not really sure

Take2 says thats what was cut, R* denies; then R* says NOTHING was cut from the game.

bit confusing