Find results in...
OrionSR

San Andreas Enex Documentation

TSH

thanks for this

melolo

@OrionSR:

Hi mr. helpful man. tounge.gif

Im in need of some tips about ENEX again, hope you got some. I have made most interiors accesible for "group", so hommies can enter with you into clothing shops, burgers, or whatever. BUT the problem is that mission buddies (Ryder, Smoke..) than are your "group" during mission, enter to that places... but never leave again; so you lose them, so you fail mission. (Not only that...it makes for an ugly side efect: as, say, Ryder, is stuck into the Clucking Bell interior, maybe you lost him there in the East LS clucking b., but you will find Ryder inside if you go to the clucking b. in dessert or any other place...) So... do you know some flag that would allow in-mission buddies work the ENEX properly, like the hommies do out of missions? Thanks in advance!

And a little finding i did: As i told you before, the "2" flag makes CJ to not do the open-door anim. But i though it had to be, or not be, in both "sides" of the ENEX. I found that this is not true: 27/7 don't have the "2" flag (so CJ opens door from inside), but if you put the "2" flag in the outside door (because there is a buggy door you dont want CJ to try use), works correctly. Ahem... not sure if i explained myself correctly: i mean, exterior ENEX with "2" flag, connected to interior ENEX without it, works fine. smile.gif

Hope it doesn't make my mod explode...

OrionSR

I have not experimented with the 2 flag and don't have any plans to investigate the matter. Hopefully you'll work it all out.

My modding skills are a bit rusty. Hopefully the following information is accurate.

The group flag works on the destination side of the enex. If you enable the group flag on the Burgershot interior, then NPCs in your group should be able to follow CJ as he enters any of the exterior doors that access the Burgershot interior. In order for the group members to follow CJ back out again the group flag will need to be enabled on the exterior connections to the Burgershot.

Some missions, in particular the dating missions, check for an appropriate region. For example, with the group flag set on the Ganton Gym, Denise will follow CJ into the gym, but then will fade out and the date will fail.

Other Notes:

The group flag didn't work as expected for vehicle warps. The group members will make the transition, but will not be in/on the vehicle on the other side of the destination.

I was quite surprised to learn that some flags are read from the disc rather than, or in addition to, using the data in the save file. I noticed this when working with the burglary flags. IIRC correctly, the unknown burglary flag is always read from disc, and allows the game to possibly reuse that enex for something else. I'm not sure, but I think the regular burglary flag will enable/disable the door when the burglar mission is started or stopped when set in the save file, and will disable the "hours of operation" when set in the IPL file. I doubt this is causing any problems with your mod, but if you are getting inconsistent results from your enex settings then this might be something worth looking into.

Edited by OrionSR

melolo
The group flag works on the destination side of the enex. If you enable the group flag on the Burgershot interior, then NPCs in your group should be able to follow CJ as he enters any of the exterior doors that access the Burgershot interior. In order for the group members to follow CJ back out again the group flag will need to be enabled on the exterior connections to the Burgershot.

Hi!

Yeah, i have the group flag enabled on both sides, interior and all exterior doors leading to that interior. Recruited hommies dont cause problems, they follow you in and out. It is the in-mission buddies (Ryder, Sweet...) who get trapped insisde if you enter with them. Any clue?

TheSiggi

thats very useful

thanks alot

OrionSR

Link to NTAuthority's topic on the temporary burglary connections:

[DOC] Burglary homes list/map, and some hints.

Enex Data in Memory:

0x00 character[7]        Name of Enex string0x07 byte                nul terminator of string (00)0x08 float               XinMin (X - X width/2)0x0C float               YinMax (Y + Y width/2)0x10 float               XinMax (X + X width/2)0x14 float               YinMin (Y - Y width/2)0x18 float               Z in Coord + 1.00x1C byte[4]             (unknown) possibly related to unknown Rot1??  - cannot decode0x20 float               X out Coord0x24 float               Y out Coord0x28 float               Z out Coord + 1.00x2C float               Out Angle0x30 word                door flags0x32 byte                Interior number0x33 byte                Sky0x34 byte                Time On0x35 byte                Time Off0x36 byte                I2 (unknown)0x37 byte                (unknown)0x38 dword               destination address 

CLEO mission subroutine that changes the destination and flags of an existing enex (from Chain Game).

// Added for completeness (untested){$CLEO .cm}03A4: name_thread 'ENEXTWEAK' 0050: gosub @CG_Enex                     //    locals: 250-258004E: end_thread // ------------------------------------ Enex -------------------------------------- // :CG_Enex// Start of Enex Routines0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory 0x0096a7d8 size 4 virtual_protect 0 // pointer to pointer to enex data 0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 virtual_protect 0       // start of enex datawait 0// Unused Interiors0006: [email protected] = 207      // source index                              //  Dillimore Police Department0006: [email protected] = 312      // destination index                         //  ^use SFPD Interior0006: [email protected] = 0x4104   // flags                                     //  unlocked, NPC Group, exterior0050: gosub @sub_CG_Enex_Redirect0051: return:sub_CG_Enex_Redirect// change the destination of an enex. Uses:                     // enex, block 25// [email protected] = pointer to pointer to enex data                       // read once early in mission// [email protected] = start of enex data                                    // read once early in mission// [email protected] = source index                                          // set before gosub// [email protected] = destination index                                     // set before gosub // [email protected] = source flags                                          // set before gosub     // 255@ = start of source// [email protected] = address of destination pointer// [email protected] = start of destination// [email protected] = address of source flags  0085: [email protected] = [email protected]   // source address = source index  0012: [email protected] *= 60    // source index *= record size // 0x3C  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  // += start of enex data  0085: [email protected] = [email protected]   // pointer address = source address  000A: [email protected] += 56    // += offset to destination pointer   0085: [email protected] = [email protected]   // destination address = destination index  0012: [email protected] *= 60    // *= record size // 0x3C  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  // += start of enex data  0085: [email protected] = [email protected]   // source flag address = source address  000A: [email protected] += 48    // += offset to source flags // 0x30     0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0   // write new destination address in pointer  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 2 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0   // set flags for source0051: return

OrionSR

Changing Enex Data in Memory

A question was posed in another topic:

Is there a way to create Enexes in CLEO?

I tried to create an enex using CLEO but failed. The game would not recognize new enex information written to unused enex records. However, I was able to change the data of existing enexes using CLEO.

StartEnexing - CLEO script used to trigger Enexing CLEO mission using F8 keypress.

{$CLEO .cs}0000:while true wait 250 if   0AB0:   key_pressed 0x77    // F8 then                                                                              0A94: start_custom_mission "Enexing" endend

Enexing Misssion:

{$CLEO .cm}:CG_Enexing thread "Enexing"// CLEO Mission that rewrites existing enex information in memory// * changes to flags and destination will be saved// * changes to other data will persist until the game is restarted00BB: show_text_lowpriority GXT 'FELD_WR' time 3000 flag 1  // Loading data, please wait...wait 1000// Early: Determine beginning of enex data in dynamic memory0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory 0x0096a7d8 size 4 virtual_protect  0 // pointer to pointer to enex data 0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 virtual_protect 0          // start of enex datawait 0// Enex for the Unused SmashTV Warehouse, index 302// becomes entrance to Unused Ammunation, index 340// located in Montgomery, "Locals Only" // IPL: 1356.9, 307.5, 18.74, 0, 2, 2, 8, 1356.9, 305.5, 18.74, 153.6, 0, 4, "AMMUN4", 0, 2, 0, 240006: [email protected] = 302                   // source index            // Unused SmashTV Warehouse "SMASHTV"0006: [email protected] = 340                   // destination index       // Unused Ammu-nation "AMMUN4"0006: [email protected] = 0x554D4D41  //UMMA  // Enex string part 1      // required for clerk to appear0006: [email protected] = 0x0000344E  //  4N  // Enex string part 2      // include null terminator0007: [email protected] = 1355.9              // XinMin (X - X width/2) 0007: [email protected] = 308.5               // YinMax (Y + Y width/2)0007: [email protected] = 1357.9              // XinMax (X + X width/2)0007: [email protected] = 306.5               // YinMin (Y - Y width/2)0007: [email protected] = 19.74               // Z in Coord + 1.00006: [email protected] = 0x00000000          // (unknown)0007: [email protected] = 1356.9              // X out Coord0007: [email protected] = 305.5               // Y out Coord0007: [email protected] = 19.74               // Z out Coord + 1.00007: [email protected] = 153.6               // Out Angle0006: [email protected] = 0x4004              // door flags              // unlocked, exterior0006: [email protected] = 0                   // Interior number0006: [email protected] = 0                   // Sky0006: [email protected] = 0                   // Time On0006: [email protected] = 24                  // Time Off0006: [email protected] = 2                   // I2 (unknown)0006: [email protected] = 0x00                // (unknown)//0006: [email protected] = 0x00000000        // destination address     // calculated based on index [email protected]: gosub @sub_CG_Enex_Rewrite:CG_Enexing_End07FB: set_interior 'AMMUN4' access 1  // unused Ammu-Nation // unlock interior for testing00BB: show_text_lowpriority GXT 'FESZ_LS' time 2000 flag 1  // Load Successful.004E: end_thread :sub_CG_Enex_Rewrite// Change all information of an enex.       // Uses:// [email protected] = pointer to pointer to enex data     // read once early in mission// [email protected] = start of enex data                  // read once early in mission// [email protected] = source index                        // set before gosub // [email protected] = destination index                   // set before gosub // [email protected] through [email protected]                        // set enex data to be written// [email protected] = source address                      // calculated from [email protected]// [email protected] = destination address               // calculated from [email protected]// [email protected] through [email protected]                        // field addresses, calculated // source address0085: [email protected] = [email protected]       // source address = source index0012: [email protected] *= 60      // *= record size // 0x3C005A: [email protected] += [email protected]      // += start of enex data// destination address0085: [email protected] = [email protected]     // destination address = destination index0012: [email protected] *= 60    // *= record size // 0x3C005A: [email protected] += [email protected]    // += start of enex data// field offsets0006: [email protected] = 0x00   // Enex string part 1         // hex encoded characters0006: [email protected] = 0x04   // Enex string part 2, +null  // because my string writes never work0006: [email protected] = 0x08   // XinMin (X - X width/2)     // float0006: [email protected] = 0x0C   // YinMax (Y + Y width/2)     // float0006: [email protected] = 0x10   // XinMax (X + X width/2)     // float0006: [email protected] = 0x14   // YinMin (Y - Y width/2)     // float0006: [email protected] = 0x18   // Z in Coord + 1.0           // float0006: [email protected] = 0x1C   // (unknown)                  // byte[4]0006: [email protected] = 0x20   // X out Coord                // float0006: [email protected] = 0x24   // Y out Coord                // float0006: [email protected] = 0x28   // Z out Coord + 1.0          // float0006: [email protected] = 0x2C   // Out Angle                  // float0006: [email protected] = 0x30   // door flags                 // word0006: [email protected] = 0x32   // Interior number            // byte0006: [email protected] = 0x33   // Sky                        // byte0006: [email protected] = 0x34   // Time On                    // byte0006: [email protected] = 0x35   // Time Off                   // byte0006: [email protected] = 0x36   // I2 (unknown)               // byte0006: [email protected] = 0x37   // (unknown)                  // byte0006: [email protected] = 0x38   // destination address        // dword// field address = field offset += source address005A: [email protected] += [email protected]    005A: [email protected] += [email protected]: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]  005A: [email protected] += [email protected]   // write data to memory0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 2 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0  0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 1 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] virtual_protect 0 0051: return   

Notes on: Z in Coord + 1.0 and Z out Coord + 1.0

The Z value in memory is equal to the Z value in the IPL line +1.0. A Z reading from a coordinate manager utility will match the Z coordinate used in memory. Subtract 1.0 from a coord reading when encoding to IPL.

richardcheckim

Hi, I am doing new enex (I have create a new room behind Zero´s shop) I would create nex enex to that interior and the exit interior in zero´s backyard. I write this: Enter location: unknown, I simply write some numbers... Exit location: X,Y,Z position from Program Place Manager (Coordinates are from doors in that room), Interior: 6 (zero rc is 6, i think...)

Sky: fading...and OFF time 24. When I loaded the game, And I go to Zero´s shop, I appeared on the driving school, and when I go out from school, then I appeared in my interior, but I can´t go out...What I do wrong, please? Can anyone know? bored.gif

Sorry for my english colgate.gif

OrionSR

This is not the appropriate topic for asking questions about your modification. Please start a new topic. Include more information: post you lines of code (use the CODE tags). Are you trying to enter an interior that was added to the game, or a standard interior?

Notes on creating new Enexes

Avoid altering the sequence of the standard enex connections or your links will be scrambled. Make a backup copy of the original Maps folder; reinstall if necessary. Unless you are working on a full mod, do not add or remove enex lines in the standard ipl files. Adding comments to the end of the lines won't hurt anything.

I suggest creating a new ipl file in a new folder for additional enex connections: DATA\ipl\enex.ipl

enexend

Make a backup copy of GTA.DAT. Add a link to your new IPL file at the end of GTA.DAT. Scroll down to the end of the list of ipl files, duplicate the format of the last line, and alter the path to point to your file.

Put any new enex lines between the "enex" and "end" lines and as long as you've saved inside (you can't be near burglary doors), and haven't added more than 24 enexes, your new connections should be active when you restart the game.

OrionSR

Enex Enumeration

enum <INT16> eEnexLinks {    LS_LSPD = 0,                            //,  POLICE1,   LAn,        LSPD HQ    LS_AtriumNorth = 1,                     //,  ATRIUME,   LAn,        Atrium North    LS_AtriumWest = 2,                      //,  ATRIUMX,   LAn,        Atrium West    LS_RoboiFoodMart = 3,                   //,  X7_11S,    LAn,        Roboi Food Mart 24-7    LS_ZipDowntown = 4,                     //,  CLOTHGP,   LAn2,       Downtown LS Zip    LS_InsideTrackBetting = 5,              //,  GENOTB,    LAn2,       LS Inside Track Betting    LS_MarketAmmunation = 6,                //,  AMMUN1,    LAn2,       Market Ammu-nation    LS_TowerBottom = 7,                     //,  SKYLAN2,   LAn2,       LS Tower bottom    LS_TowerTop = 8,                        //,  SKYLAN2,   LAn2,       LS Tower top    LS_Unity69_247 = 9,                     //,  X7_11B,    LAs,        Unity 69¢ 24-7     LS_ElCoronaSafeHouse = 10,              //,  SVLAMD,    LAs,        El Corona Safe House    LS_WillowfieldChicken = 11,             //,  FDCHICK,   LAs2,       Willowfield Chicken    LS_PlayaDelSevilleBarber = 12,          //,  BARBER3,   LAs2,       Playa Del Seville Barber    LS_WillowfieldAmmunation = 13,          //,  AMMUN3,    LAs2,       Willowfield Ammu-nation    LS_WillowfieldTattoos = 14,             //,  TATTOO,    LAs2,       Willowfield Tattoos    LS_WillowfieldSafeHouse = 15,           //,  SVLASM,    LAs2,       Willowfield Safe House    LS_JeffersonMotel = 16,                 //,  MOTEL1,    LAe,        Jefferson Motel    LS_JeffersonSubUrban = 17,              //,  LACS1,     LAe,        Jefferson Sub-Urban    LS_JeffersonSafeHouse = 18,             //,  SVLASM,    LAe,        Jefferson Safe House    LS_ReecesBarber = 19,                   //,  BARBERS,   LAe,        Idlewood Barber Reece's     LS_CrackDen = 20,                       //,  LACRAK,    LAe,        Crack Den    LS_IdlewoodPizza = 21,                  //,  FDPIZA,    LAe,        Idlewood Pizza    LS_IdlewoodTattoo = 22,                 //,  TATTOO,    LAe,        Idlewood Tattoo    LS_IdlewoodDisco = 23,                  //,  BAR1,      LAe,        Idlewood Disco    LS_TenGreenBottles = 24,                //,  BAR2,      LAe2,       Ten Green Bottles    LS_PigPen = 25,                         //,  LASTRIP,   LAe2,       Pig Pen    LS_EastBeachDiner = 26,                 //,  DINER2,    LAe2,       East Beach Diner    LS_GantonBinco = 27,                    //,  CSCHP,     LAe2,       Ganton Binco    LS_JohnsonsHouse = 28,                  //,  CARLS,     LAe2,       Johnson's House    LS_ColonelFuhrbergers = 29,             //,  BURHOUS,   LAe2,       Colonel Fuhrberger's    LS_VagosGangHouse = 30,                 //,  GANG,      LAe2,       Vagos Gang House    LS_EastLosSantosChicken = 31,           //,  FDCHICK,   LAe2,       East Los Santos Chicken    LS_GantonGym = 32,                      //,  GYM1,      LAe2,       Ganton Gym    LS_SmokesCrackPalace = 33,              //,  CARTER,    LAe2,       Smoke's Crack Palace    LS_MarinaBarber = 34,                   //,  BARBER2,   LAw,        Marina Barber    LS_MarinaBurger = 35,                   //,  FDBURG,    LAw,        Marina Burgershot OG Loc's    LS_VeronaBeachSafeHouse = 36,           //,  SVLAMD,    LAw,        Verona Beach Safe House    LS_MulhollandEast247 = 37,              //,  X7_11B,    LaWn,       Mulholland East 24-7    LS_MulhollandBurger = 38,               //,  FDBURG,    LaWn,       Mulholland Burgershot    LS_MulhollandWest247 = 39,              //,  X711S2,    LaWn,       Mulholland West 24-7    LS_MarketChicken = 40,                  //,  FDCHICK,   LaWn,       Market Chicken    LS_RodeoVictim = 41,                    //,  CSDESGN,   LAw2,       Rodeo Victim    LS_SantaMariaDiner = 42,                //,  DINER1,    LAw2,       Santa Maria Diner     LS_RodeoProLaps = 43,                   //,  CSSPRT,    LAw2,       Rodeo Pro-Laps    LS_RodeoRestaurant = 44,                //,  FDREST1,   LAw2,       Rodeo Restaurant    LS_RodeoDidierSachs = 45,               //,  CSEXL,     LAw2,       Rodeo Didier Sachs    LS_SantaMariaSafeHouse = 46,            //,  SVLAMD,    LAw2,       Santa Maria Safe House    LS_MulhollandSafeHouse = 47,            //,  SVSFBG,    LAhills,    Mulholland Safe House    LS_MaddDoggFront = 48,                  //,  MADDOGS,   LAhills,    Madd Dogg Front    LS_MaddDoggBack = 49,                   //,  MDDOGS,    LAhills,    Madd Dogg Back    SF_BaysideBurglarySideDoor = 50,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFn,        Bayside Burglary Side Door    SF_BaysideBurglaryNorth = 51,           //,  SFHSS2,    SFn,        Bayside Burglary North    SF_BaysideBurglarySouth = 52,           //,  SFHSB1,    SFn,        Bayside Burglary South    SF_BaysideBurglaryUnrestricted = 53,    //,  SFHSM2,    SFn,        Bayside Burglary Unrestricted    SF_CobraMaritalArtsGym = 54,            //,  GYM2,      SFs,        SF Gym Cobra Marital Arts    SF_Ammunation = 55,                     //,  AMMUN1,    SFs,        SF Ammu-nation    SF_OceanFlatsChicken = 56,              //,  FDCHICK,   SFs,        Ocean Flats Chicken    SF_HashburySafeHouse = 57,              //,  SVSFMD,    SFs,        Hashbury Safe House    SF_QueensSafeHouse = 58,                //,  SVHOT1,    SFs,        Queens Safe House    SF_BarbersPoleQueens = 59,              //,  BARBER2,   SFs,        Barber's Pole - Queens    SF_BiffinBridgeRestaurant = 60,         //,  FDREST1,   SFs,        Biffin Bridge Restaurant    SF_SFDiscoBarGaydarStaion = 61,         //,  BAR1,      SFs,        SF Disco Bar Gaydar Staion    SF_GarciaBurger = 62,                   //,  FDBURG,    SFs,        Garcia Burger    SF_HashburySubUrban = 63,               //,  LACS1,     SFs,        Hashbury Sub Urban    SF_HashburyTattoosHemlock = 64,         //,  TATTO2,    SFs,        Hashbury Tattoos Hemlock    SF_OceanFlatsNBurglary = 65,            //,  SFHSS2,    SFs,        Ocean Flats N Burglary    SF_OceanFlatsSBurglary = 66,            //,  SFHSS1,    SFs,        Ocean Flats S Burglary    SF_HashburyWBurglary = 67,              //,  SFHSS1,    SFs,        Hashbury W Burglary    SF_HashburyNBurglary = 68,              //,  SFHSS2,    SFs,        Hashbury N Burglary    SF_HashburyEBurglary = 69,              //,  SFHSS1,    SFs,        Hashbury E Burglary    SF_DohertySafeHouse = 70,               //,  SVSFBG,    SFSe,       Doherty Safe House    SF_MistysBarGarcia = 71,                //,  BAR2,      SFSe,       Misty's Bar Garcia    SF_SFDowntownZip = 72,                  //,  CLOTHGP,   SFe,        SF Downtown Zip    SF_FinancialPizza = 73,                 //,  FDPIZA,    SFe,        Financial Pizza    SF_CaltonHeightssave = 74,              //,  SVSFBG,    SFe,        Calton Heights save    SF_ChinatownSafeHouse = 75,             //,  SVSFSM,    SFe,        Chinatown Safe House    SF_Pier69Top = 76,                      //,  P69_ENT,   SFe,        Pier 69 Top    SF_Pier69Bottom = 77,                   //,  P69_ENT,   SFe,        Pier 69 Bottom    SF_Pier69Diner = 78,                    //,  DINER2,    SFe,        Pier 69 Diner    SF_DowntownPizza = 79,                  //,  FDPIZA,    SFe,        SF Downtown Pizza    SF_DowntownBurger = 80,                 //,  FDBURG,    SFe,        SF Downtown Burger    SF_DowntownVictim = 81,                 //,  CSDESGN,   SFe,        SF Downtown Victim    SF_TowerOnewayUp = 82,                  //,        ,    SFe,        SF Tower Oneway Up    SF_TowerOnewayDown = 83,                //,        ,    SFe,        SF Tower Oneway Down    SF_CaltonHeightsNBurglary1 = 84,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Calton Heights N Burglary    SF_CaltonHeightsNBurglary2 = 85,        //,  LAHS2A,    SFe,        Calton Heights N Burglary    SF_CaltonHeightsNBurglary3 = 86,        //,  LAHS2A,    SFe,        Calton Heights N Burglary    SF_DowntownBurglary1 = 87,              //,  LAHS2A,    SFe,        SF Downtown Burglary    SF_DowntownBurglary2 = 88,              //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        SF Downtown Burglary    SF_FinancialBurglary1 = 89,             //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Financial Burglary    SF_FinancialBurglary2 = 90,             //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Financial Burglary    SF_CaltonHeightsSBurglary1 = 91,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Calton Heights S Burglary    SF_CaltonHeightsSBurglary2 = 92,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Calton Heights S Burglary    SF_CaltonHeightsSBurglary3 = 93,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Calton Heights S Burglary    SF_CaltonHeightsSBurglary4 = 94,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Calton Heights S Burglary    SF_ChinatownBurglary1 = 95,             //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Chinatown Burglary    SF_CaltonStairsBurglary = 96,           //,  LAHS1B,    SFe,        Calton Stairs Burglary    SF_ChinatownBurglary2 = 97,             //,  SFHSS1,    SFe,        Chinatown Burglary    SF_SFDowntownChicken = 98,              //,  FDCHICK,   SFe,        SF Downtown Chicken    SF_DowntownRestaurantSecretValley = 99, //,  REST2,     SFe,        SF Downtown Restaurant Secret Valley    SF_ParadisoSafeHouse = 100,             //,  SVSFSM,    SFw,        Paradiso Safe House    SF_JuniperHillBinco = 101,              //,  CSCHP,     SFw,        Juniper Hill Binco    SF_JuniperHollowBurger = 102,           //,  FDBURG,    SFw,        Juniper Hollow Burger    SF_JuniperHollowDiner = 103,            //,  DINER2,    SFw,        Juniper Hollow Diner    SF_JuniperHillBurglary1 = 104,          //,  SFHSS2,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary2 = 105,          //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary3 = 106,          //,  SFHSS2,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary4 = 107,          //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary5 = 108,          //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary6 = 109,          //,  SFHSM1,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary7 = 110,          //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    SF_ParadisoBurglary1 = 111,             //,  SFHSB3,    SFw,        Paradiso Burglary    SF_SantaFloraBurglary = 112,            //,  SFHSB3,    SFw,        Santa Flora Burglary    SF_ParadisoBurglary2 = 113,             //,  SFHSB1,    SFw,        Paradiso Burglary    SF_JuniperHollowBurglary1 = 114,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hollow Burglary    SF_JuniperHollowBurglary2 = 115,        //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hollow Burglary    SF_JuniperHillBurglary = 116,           //,  SFHSS1,    SFw,        Juniper Hill Burglary    LV_RocaEscalante247 = 117,              //,  X7_11S,    vegasN,     Roca Escalante 24-7 south of LVPD    LV_OldStripBurgerW = 118,               //,  FDBURG,    vegasN,     Old Venturas Strip Burgershot West    LV_OldStripChicken = 119,               //,  FDCHICK,   vegasN,     Old Venturas Strip Cluck'n Bell    LV_OldStrip247 = 120,                   //,  X7_11S,    vegasN,     Old Venturas Strip 24-7    LV_OldStripWorldofCoq = 121,            //,  FDREST1,   vegasN,     "Vice" - Old Strip - World of Coq    LV_OldStripBurgerE = 122,               //,  FDBURG,    vegasN,     Old Venturas Strip Burgershot East    LV_StarfishCasino247_East = 123,        //,  X7_11B,    vegasN,     24-7: Starfish Casino, LV    LV_OldStripAmmuNation = 124,            //,  AMMUN2,    vegasN,     Old Venturas Strip Ammu-Nation    LV_CreekProLaps = 125,                  //,  CSSPRT,    vegasN,     Pro-Laps: Creek, LV    LV_CreekVictim = 126,                   //,  CSDESGN,   vegasN,     Victim: Creek, LV    LV_CreekSubUrban = 127,                 //,  LACS1,     vegasN,     Sub Urban: Creek, LV    LV_CreekPizza = 128,                    //,  FDPIZA,    vegasN,     Pizza: Creek, LV    LV_CreekChicken = 129,                  //,  FDCHICK,   vegasN,     Cluckin' Bell: Creek, LV    LV_Creek247 = 130,                      //,  X7_11B,    vegasN,     24-7: Creek, LV    LV_RocaEscalanteChicken = 131,          //,  FDPIZA,    vegasN,     Cluckin' Bell: Roca Escalante, LV    LV_SpinybedBurger = 132,                //,  FDBURG,    vegasN,     Burger Shot: Spinybed, LV    LV_StarfishCasino247_West = 133,        //,  X7_11S,    vegasN,     24-7: Starfish Casino, LV    LV_LVPD = 134,                          //,  POLICE3,   vegasN,     LVPD HQ    LV_CrawBarOldStrip = 135,               //,  BAR2,      vegasN,     Craw Bar - Old Strip    LV_TopHeavyGirlsOldStrip = 136,         //,  LASTRIP,   vegasN,     Top Heavy Girls - Old Strip    LV_ClownsPocketSave = 137,              //,  SVVGHO1,   vegasN,     Clown's Pocket save    LV_OldVenturasStripSave = 138,          //,  SVVGHO2,   vegasN,     Old Venturas Strip save    LV_CreekSave = 139,                     //,  SVSFSM,    vegasN,     Creek Safehouse    LV_LVPDHQ = 140,                        //,  POLICE4,   vegasN,     LVPD HQ    LV_OldStripSteakhouse = 141,            //,  DINER2,    vegasN,     LV Steakhouse - Old Strip    LV_LasVenturasAirportBinco = 142,       //,  CSCHP,     vegasS,     Binco: Las Venturas Airport, LV    LV_CaligulasRoofS = 143,                //,  JUMP1,     vegasE,     Caligula's Roof 1 S    LV_CaligulasRoofN = 144,                //,  JUMP2,     vegasE,     Caligula's Roof 2 N    LV_CaligulasCasino = 145,               //,  MAFCAS,    vegasE,     Caligulas Casino    LV_PiratePantsSave = 146,               //,  SVVGHO2,   vegasE,     Pirates in Men's Pants save    LV_FourDragons = 147,                   //,  TRICAS,    vegasE,     The Four Dragon's    LV_CamelsToeSave = 148,                 //,  SVVGHO1,   vegasE,     Camel's Toe save    LV_PlanningDepartment = 149,            //,  PAPER,     vegasE,     Planning Department    LV_NudeStripersDaily = 150,             //,  STRIP2,    vegasE,     Nude Stripers Daily by Come-a-lot    LV_RockshoreWestSave = 151,             //,  SVLAMD,    vegasE,     Rockshore West save    LV_DiscoCamelsToe = 152,                //,  BAR1,      vegasE,     Disco - Camel's Toe    LV_PilgrimChicken = 153,                //,  FDCHICK,   vegasE,     Cluckin' Bell: Pilgrim, LV    LV_PilgrimPizza = 154,                  //,  FDPIZA,    vegasE,     Pizza: Pilgrim, LV    LV_PilgrimZip = 155,                    //,  CLOTHGP,   vegasE,     Zip: Pilgrim, LV    LV_ComeALotAmmuNation = 156,            //,  AMMUN2,    vegasE,     Ammu-Nation: Come-A-Lot, LV    LV_RedsandsBurgershot = 157,            //,  FDBURG,    vegasW,     Redsands Burgershot Asset    LV_BurgersWhitewood = 158,              //,  FDBURG,    vegasW,     Burgers Whitewood    LV_DinerRedsandsWest = 159,             //,  DINER1,    vegasW,     Diner Redsands West - by Ballpark    LV_OpenTattoo = 160,                    //,  TATTO3,    vegasW,     Always open tattoo shop North Strip    LV_MilliesSexShop = 161,                //,  SEXSHOP,   vegasW,     Millie's Sex Shop from Key to Her Heart    LV_EmeraldIsle247 = 162,                //,  X7_11S,    vegasW,     24-7: Emerald Isle, LV    LV_EmeraldIsleZip = 163,                //,  CLOTHGP,   vegasW,     Zip: Emerald Isle, LV    LV_EmeraldIslePizza = 164,              //,  FDPIZA,    vegasW,     Pizza: Emerald Isle, LV    LV_EmeraldIsleChicken = 165,            //,  FDCHICK,   vegasW,     Cluckin' Bell: Emerald Isle, LV    LV_EmeraldIsleBinco = 166,              //,  CSCHP,     vegasW,     Emerald Isle Binco    LV_RedsandsEast247 = 167,               //,  X7_11S,    vegasW,     Redsamds East 24-7    LV_GayGordosBoufonBoutique = 168,       //,  BARBER2,   vegasW,     Gay Gordos Boufon Boutique    LV_BelowtheBeltGym = 169,               //,  GYM3,      vegasW,     Below the Belt Gym    LV_SindaccoAbattoir = 170,              //,  ABATOIR,   vegasW,     Sindacco Abattoir    LV_RedsandsWestsave = 171,              //,  SVLAMD,    vegasW,     Redsands West Safehouse    LV_PricklePineSave = 172,               //,  SVVGMD,    vegasW,     Prickle Pine save    LV_WhitewoodEstatesSave = 173,          //,  SVLAMD,    vegasW,     Whitewood Estates Safehouse    LV_CasinoRedsandsWest = 174,            //,  CASINO2,   vegasW,     Casino Redsands West    LV_StreakhouseWorldofCoq = 175,         //,  FDREST1,   vegasW,     Streakhouse World of Coq    CN_ElQuebradosSave = 176,               //,  SVc*nt,    countryN,   El Quebrados Safehouse    CN_TierraRobadaSave = 177,              //,  SVc*nt,    countryN,   Tierra Robada Safehouse    CN_TierraRobadaDiner = 178,             //,  DINER1,    countryN,   Tierra Robada Diner    CN_SecretValleySmokinBeefGrill = 179,   //,  REST2,     countryN,   Secret Valley Smokin Beef Grill - Las Barrancas    CN_ElQueUnmarkedBarber = 180,           //,  BARBER2,   countryN,   Unmarked Barber in El Quebradoes    CN_ElQueAmmunation = 181,               //,  AMMUN5,    countryN,   El Quebrados Ammu-nation    CN_TierraRobadaChicken = 182,           //,  FDCHICK,   countryN,   Cluckin' Bell west of Sherman Dam    CN_TopofDam = 183,                      //,  DAMOUT,    countn2,    Top of Dam    CN_LilProbeInterior = 184,              //,  UFOBAR,    countn2,    Lil' Probe Inn below ground interior    CN_TruckStopAmmunation = 185,           //,  AMMUN3,    countn2,    Truck Stop Ammu-Nation by Big Spread Ranch    CN_AirstripSave = 186,                  //,  DESHOUS,   countn2,    Airstrip Save    Int_BigSpreadRanchOut = 187,            //,  STUDRAN,   countn2,    Big Spread Ranch - Interior Exit    CN_GeneratorHall = 188,                 //,  DAMIN,     countn2,    Generator Hall    CN_LilProbeInn = 189,                   //,  UFOBAR,    countn2,    Lil' Probe Inn    CN_AirstripSaveAC = 190,                //,  DESHOUS,   countn2,    Abandoned AC tower     CN_BigSpreadRanchIn = 191,              //,  STRIP2,    countn2,    Big Spread Ranch - Bone County    CN_FortCarsonDinerMain = 192,           //,  DINER2,    countn2,    Fort Carson Diner on Main Street    CN_FortCarsonLiquor = 193,              //,  X7_11S,    countn2,    Fort Carson 24-7 and Liquor - limited hours    CN_FortCarsonSave = 194,                //,  SVc*nt,    countn2,    Fort Carson Safehouse    CN_BigEarTower = 195,                   //,        ,    countn2,    Big Ear Base Jump Tower    CN_FortCarsonAmmunation = 196,          //,  AMMUN3,    countn2,    Fort Carson Ammu-nation    CN_FortCarsonChicken = 197,             //,  FDCHICK,   countn2,    Fort Carson Cluckin' Bell    CN_FortCarsonMotelDiner = 198,          //,  DINER2,    countn2,    Fort Carson Motel Diner    CS_AngelPineChicken = 199,              //,  FDCHICK,   countryS,   Angel Pine Cluckin' Bell    CS_AngelPineAmmunation = 200,           //,  AMMUN3,    countryS,   Angel Pine Ammunation    CS_Whetstone247 = 201,                  //,  X7_11S,    countryS,   Whetstone 24-7    CS_AngelPineSave = 202,                 //,  SVc*nt,    countryS,   Angel Pine country save    CE_InsideTrackBetting = 203,            //,  GENOTB,    countrye,   Inside Track Betting    CE_DillimoreSave = 204,                 //,  SVc*nt,    countrye,   Dillimore country save    CE_PalominoCreekSave = 205,             //,  SVc*nt,    countrye,   Palomino Creek country save    CE_BlueberryAmmunation = 206,           //,  AMMUN2,    countrye,   Blueberry Ammu-nation    CE_DillimoreLSPD = 207,                 //,  POLICE1,   countrye,   Dillimore PD like LSPD    CE_DillimoreBarber = 208,               //,  BARBER2,   countrye,   Barber in Dillimore    CE_BlueberryDiner = 209,                //,  DINER2,    countrye,   Diner in Blueberry    CE_BlueberrySave = 210,                 //,  SVc*nt,    countrye,   Blueberry country save    CE_MontgomeryPizza = 211,               //,  FDPIZA,    countrye,   Montgomery Pizza    CE_TruckStopinDillimore = 212,          //,  TSDINER,   countrye,   Truck Stop in Dillimore    CE_PalominoAmmunation = 213,            //,  AMMUN2,    countrye,   Palomino Ammu-nation    CE_PalominoPizza = 214,                 //,  FDPIZA,    countrye,   Palomino Pizza    CE_PalominoPizzaDupe = 215,             //,  FDPIZA,    countrye,   Palomino Pizza duplicate?    CE_MontgomeryPizzaDupe = 216,           //,  FDPIZA,    countrye,   Montgomery Pizza duplicate    CE_BlueberryPizza = 217,                //,  FDPIZA,    countrye,   Blueberry Pizza    CE_WhetstoneFarm = 218,                 //,  SVc*nt,    countryw,   Whetstone Farm    Int_JohnsonHouse = 219,                 //,  CARLS,     int_LA,     Johnson House    Int_ColonelFuhrbergers = 220,           //,  BURHOUS,   int_LA,     Colonel Fuhrberger's    Int_BurningDesire = 221,                //,  GANG,      int_LA,     Burning Desire    Int_MaddogTop = 222,                    //,  MADDOGS,   int_LA,     Maddog Top int    Int_MaddogBottom = 223,                 //,  MDDOGS,    int_LA,     Maddog Bottom int    Int_FreeFallJet = 224,                  //,  JETINT,    int_LA,     Free Fall Jet Interior    Int_Sweets = 225,                       //,  SWEETS,    int_LA,     Sweet's    Int_RoomwithMirror = 226,               //,  MOROOM,    int_LA,     Room with Mirror    Int_JohnsonHouseWardrobe = 227,         //,  CHANGER,   int_LA,     Johnson House Changer    Int_SmokesCrackPalace = 228,            //,  CARTER,    int_LA,     Smokes Crack Palace    Int_JeffersonMotel = 229,               //,  MOTEL1,    int_LA,     Jefferson Motel    Int_DrivingSchoolBack = 230,            //,  DRIVES,    int_SF,     Driving School Int    Ext_DrivingSchoolBack = 231,            //,  DRIVES,    int_SF,     Driving School Exterior    Ext_ZerosRCShop = 232,                  //,  RCPLAY,    int_SF,     Zero's RC Shop Exterior    Int_ZerosRCShop = 233,                  //,  RCPLAY,    int_SF,     Zero's RC Shop Int    Int_DrivingSchool = 234,                //,  DRIVES2,   int_SF,     Driving School Int    Ext_DrivingSchool = 235,                //,  DRIVES2,   int_SF,     Driving School Exterior    Int_TopPleasureDomes1 = 236,            //,  PDOMES,    int_SF,     Top of Pleasure Domes    Int_ThePleasureDomes1 = 237,            //,  PDOMES2,   int_SF,     The Pleasure Domes    Int_ThePleasureDomes2 = 238,            //,  PDOMES2,   int_SF,     The Pleasure Domes    Int_TopPleasureDomes2 = 239,            //,  PDOMES,    int_SF,     The Pleasure Domes    Int_WuZiMus = 240,                      //,  WUZIBET,   int_SF,     Wu Zi Mu's    Int_CaligulasCasino = 241,              //,  MAFCAS,    int_veg,    Caligula's Casino    Int_PenthouseSuitesLower = 242,         //,  MAFCAS2,   int_veg,    Penthouse SuitesLower    Int_PenthouseSuitesUpper = 243,         //,  MAFCAS2,   int_veg,    Penthouse SuitesUpper    Int_CaligulasRoof2N = 244,              //,  JUMP2,     int_veg,    Caligula's Roof 2 North    Int_CaligulasRoof1S = 245,              //,  JUMP1,     int_veg,    Caligula's Roof 1 South    Int_PlanningDepartment = 246,           //,  PAPER,     int_veg,    Planning Department    Int_BikeSchool = 247,                   //,  BIKESCH,   int_veg,    Bike School    Int_SindaccoAbattoir = 248,             //,  ABATOIR,   int_veg,    Sindacco Abattoir    Int_FourDragons = 249,                  //,  TRICAS,    int_veg,    4 Dragons    Int_WaterEastOfPalomino = 250,          //,         ,   int_veg,    In Water east of Palomino    Int_TruckStopDillimore = 251,           //,  TSDINER,   int_cont,   Truck Stop in Dillimore    Int_WillowfieldTattoos = 252,           //,  TATTOO,    gen_int1,   Willowfield Tattoos    Int_RoboiX7_11S = 253,                  //,  X7_11S,    gen_int1,   Roboi Food Mart and many others    LS_Unity69X7_11B = 254,                 //,  X7_11B,    gen_int1,   Unity 69¢ 24-7     Int_unusedX7_11C = 255,                 //,  X7_11C,    gen_int1,   unused    Int_unusedX7_11D = 256,                 //,  X7_11D,    gen_int1,   unused    Int_MulhollandWest247 = 257,            //,  X711S2,    gen_int1,   Mulholland West 24-7    Int_unusedX711S3 = 258,                 //,  X711S3,    gen_int1,   unused    Int_MilliesSexShop = 259,               //,  SEXSHOP,   gen_int1,   Millie's Sex Shop from Key to Her Heart    Int_HemlockTattoo2 = 260,               //,  TATTO2,    gen_int1,   Hashbury Tattoos Hemlock Int    Int_OpenTattoo3 = 261,                  //,  TATTO3,    gen_int1,   Always open tattoo shop North Strip    Int_AtriumWest = 262,                   //,  ATRIUMX,   gen_int1,   Atrium West    Int_AtriumNorth = 263,                  //,  ATRIUME,   gen_int1,   Atrium North    Int_BurglaryVGHSB1 = 264,               //,  VGHSB1,    gen_int2,   Burglary Shotgun no exit    Int_BurglaryLAHSS6 = 265,               //,  LAHSS6,    gen_int2,   Burglary Pistol and Exit    Int_BurglaryVGHSB3 = 266,               //,  VGHSB3,    gen_int2,   Burlary red Bat no Exit    Int_BurglaryVGSHS2 = 267,               //,  VGSHS2,    gen_int2,   Burlary Knife no Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHSB4 = 268,               //,  LAHSB4,    gen_int2,   Burlary orange Pistol with Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHSB1 = 269,               //,  LAHSB1,    gen_int2,   Burlary blue Bat no Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHSB2 = 270,               //,  LAHSB2,    gen_int2,   Burlary no Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHSB3 = 271,               //,  LAHSB3,    gen_int2,   Burglary greenish Bat Shotgun no Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHS2B = 272,               //,  LAHS2B,    gen_int2,   Burlary no Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHS2A = 273,               //,  LAHS2A,    gen_int2,   Burlary pink floral with Exit    Int_BurglaryVGSHM2 = 274,               //,  VGSHM2,    gen_int2,   Burlary Pistol Knife no exit    Int_BurglaryVGSHM3 = 275,               //,  VGSHM3,    gen_int2,   Burlary Pistol no exit    Int_BurglaryVGHSS1 = 276,               //,  VGHSS1,    gen_int2,   Burlary no Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHS1A = 277,               //,  LAHS1A,    gen_int2,   Burlary with Exit    Int_BurglaryLAHS1B = 278,               //,  LAHS1B,    gen_int2,   Burlary with Exit    Int_OFTEST = 279,                       //,  OFTEST,    gen_intb,   Middle of nowhere    Int_S1TEST = 280,                       //,  S1TEST,    gen_intb,   Middle of nowhere    Int_CrackDen = 281,                     //,  LACRAK,    gen_intb,   Crack Den    Int_BrothelNoAudio = 282,               //,  BROTHEL,   gen_intb,   Brothel no audio    Int_RydersPlace = 283,                  //,  RYDERS,    gen_intb,   Ryder's Place    Int_BurglaryVGHSM2 = 284,               //,  VGHSM2,    gen_intb,   Burlary with Exit    Int_BurglaryVGHSM3 = 285,               //,  VGHSM3,    gen_intb,   Burlary with Exit    Int_Fall = 286,                         //,  SFHSB2,    gen_intb,   Fall    Int_BurglarySFHSB3 = 287,               //,  SFHSB3,    gen_intb,   Burlary Bat with Exit    Int_BurglarySFHSS2 = 288,               //,  SFHSS2,    gen_intb,   Burlary with Exit    Int_BurglarySFHSS1 = 289,               //,  SFHSS1,    gen_intb,   Burlary with Exit    Int_BurglarySFHSB1 = 290,               //,  SFHSB1,    gen_intb,   Burlary Pistol Bat with Exit    Int_BurglarySFHSM1 = 291,               //,  SFHSM1,    gen_intb,   Burlary nasty lighting with Exit    Int_BurglarySFHSM2 = 292,               //,  SFHSM2,    gen_intb,   Burlary wood with Exit    Int_SmallGreenRug = 293,                //,  CASINO2,   gen_int3,   Small Green Rug    Int_PoleDancingLarge = 294,             //,  BROTHL1,   gen_int3,   Pole Dancing Large    Int_GantonGym = 295,                    //,  GYM1,      gen_int3,   Ganton Gym    Int_LocoLowCo = 296,                    //,  CARMOD2,   gen_int3,   Loco Low Co    Int_WheelArchAngels = 297,              //,  CARMOD3,   gen_int3,   Wheel Arch Angels    Int_Warehouse = 298,                    //,  GENWRHS,   gen_int3,   Warehouse    Int_InsideTrackBetting = 299,           //,  GENOTB,    gen_int3,   Inside Track Betting    Int_CobraMaritalArts = 300,             //,  GYM2,      gen_int3,   Cobra Marital Arts    Int_BelowtheBeltGym = 301,              //,  GYM3,      gen_int3,   Below the Belt Gym    Int_SmashTVWarehouse = 302,             //,  SMASHTV,   gen_int3,   SmashTV Warehouse    Int_BDupsApartment = 303,               //,  BDUPS,     gen_int3,   B Dup's apartment    Int_BDupsCrackPalace = 304,             //,  BDUPS1,    gen_int3,   B Dup's Crack Palace    Int_NeonWhiteHearts = 305,              //,  STRIP2,    gen_int3,   Neon White Hearts    Int_Studio = 306,                       //,  STUDIO,    gen_int3,   Studio    Int_TigerRugBrothel = 307,              //,  BROTHL2,   gen_int3,   Tiger Rug Brothel    Int_OGLocs = 308,                       //,  OGLOCS,    gen_int3,   OG Loc's    Int_TransFender = 309,                  //,  CARMOD1,   gen_int3,   TransFender    Int_PigPen = 310,                       //,  LASTRIP,   gen_int3,   Pig Pen    Int_LSPDHQ1 = 311,                      //,  POLICE1,   gen_int4,   LSPD HQ    Int_SFPDHQ2 = 312,                      //,  POLICE2,   gen_int4,   SFPD HQ    Int_LVPDHQ4 = 313,                      //,  POLICE4,   gen_int4,   LVPD HQ    Int_Denises = 314,                      //,  GF1,       gen_int4,   Denise's    Int_Katies = 315,                       //,  GF2,       gen_int4,   Katie's    Int_Helenas = 316,                      //,  GF3,       gen_int4,   Helena's    Int_Michelles = 317,                    //,  GF4,       gen_int4,   Michelle's    Int_BarbarasJail = 318,                 //,  GF5,       gen_int4,   Barbara's Jail    Int_LVPDHQ3 = 319,                      //,  POLICE3,   gen_int4,   LVPD HQ    Int_Millies = 320,                      //,  GF6,       gen_int4,   Millie's    Int_SubUrban = 321,                     //,  LACS1,     gen_int5,   Sub Urban    Int_ProLaps = 322,                      //,  CSSPRT,    gen_int5,   Pro-Laps    Int_Binco = 323,                        //,  CSCHP,     gen_int5,   Binco    Int_ReecesBarber = 324,                 //,  BARBERS,   gen_int5,   Reeces    Int_MarketAmmunation1 = 325,            //,  AMMUN1,    gen_int5,   Ammu-Market & SF    Int_CluckinBell = 326,                  //,  FDCHICK,   gen_int5,   Cluckin' Bell    Int_BurgerShot = 327,                   //,  FDBURG,    gen_int5,   Burger Shot    Int_WellStackedPizza = 328,             //,  FDPIZA,    gen_int5,   Well Stacked Pizza    Int_RustyBrowns = 329,                  //,  FDDONUT,   gen_int5,   Rusty Brown's    Int_WorldofCoq = 330,                   //,  FDREST1,   gen_int5,   World of Coq    Int_DiscoBar1 = 331,                    //,  BAR1,      gen_int5,   Disco Bar    Int_DillimoreBarber = 332,              //,  BARBER2,   gen_int5,   Barber in Dillimore    Int_PlayaDelSevilleBarber3 = 333,       //,  BARBER3,   gen_int5,   Playa Del Seville Barber    Int_SecretValley = 334,                 //,  REST2,     gen_int5,   Secret Valley    Int_TenGreenBottles2 = 335,             //,  BAR2,      gen_int5,   10 Green Bottles    Int_Zip = 336,                          //,  CLOTHGP,   gen_int5,   Zip    Int_DidierSachs = 337,                  //,  CSEXL,     gen_int5,   Didier Sachs    Int_PalominoAmmunation2 = 338,          //,  AMMUN2,    gen_int5,   Palomino Ammu-nation    Int_AngelPineAmmunation3 = 339,         //,  AMMUN3,    gen_int5,   Angel Pine Ammunation    Int_UnusedAmmunation4 = 340,            //,  AMMUN4,    gen_int5,   unused    Int_ElQueAmmunation5 = 341,             //,  AMMUN5,    gen_int5,   El Quebrados Ammu-nation    Int_TierraRobadaDiner1 = 342,           //,  DINER1,    gen_int5,   Tierra Robada Diner    Int_BlueberryDiner2 = 343,              //,  DINER2,    gen_int5,   Blueberry Diner    Int_Victim = 344,                       //,  CSDESGN,   gen_int5,   Victim    Int_Wardrobe = 345,                     //,  CHANGER,   gen_int5,   Wardrobe Int    Int_DirtBike = 346,                     //,  DIRBIKE,   stadint,    Dirt Bike    Int_8Track = 347,                       //,  8TRACK,    stadint,    8 Track    Int_PricklePineSave = 348,              //,  SVVGMD,    savehous,   Prickle Pine Int    Int_CreekSave = 349,                    //,  SVSFSM,    savehous,   Chinatown Paradiso Creek Int    Int_LABigHouseSave = 350,               //,  SVLABIG,   savehous,   Removed Mulholland?    Int_HashburySave = 351,                 //,  SVSFMD,    savehous,   Hashbury Int    Int_JeffersonSave = 352,                //,  SVLASM,    savehous,   Willowfield Jefferson Int    Int_QueensSave = 353,                   //,  SVHOT1,    savehous,   Queens Int    Int_CamelsToeSave = 354,                //,  SVVGHO1,   savehous,   Clown's Pocket Camel's Toe Int    Int_PiratePantsSave = 355,              //,  SVVGHO2,   savehous,   Old Strip Pirates Int    Int_WhetstoneSave = 356,                //,  SVc*nt,    savehous,   Country Safehouse Int    Int_QueensWardrobe = 357,               //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Queens Int    Int_RedBedRoom = 358,                   //,  SVGNMT2,   savehous,   Red Bed Room Int    Int_TanBedRoom = 359,                   //,  SVGNMT1,   savehous,   Tan Bed Room Int    Int_CamelsToeWardrobe = 360,            //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Camel's Toe Changer    Int_PiratesWardrobe = 361,              //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Pirates Changer    Int_WhetstoneWardrobe = 362,            //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Whetstone Changer    Int_JeffersonWardrobe = 363,            //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Jefferson Int Changer    Int_RedBedRoomWardrobe = 364,           //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Red Bed Room Changer    Int_TanBedRoomWardrobe = 365,           //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Tan Bed Room Changer    Int_LABigHouseWardrobe = 366,           //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   LA Big House Changer    Int_CreekWardrobe = 367,                //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Creek Changer    Int_CaltonHeightsWardrobe = 368,        //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Calton Heights Changer    Int_CaltonHeightsSave = 369,            //,  SVSFBG,    savehous,   Mulholland Doherty Calton Heights Int    Int_WhitewoodEstatesSave = 370,         //,  SVLAMD,    savehous,   Corona Verona Maria Rockshore Redsands Whitewood  Int    Int_WhitewoodEstatesWardrobe = 371,     //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Whitewood Estates  Changer    Int_PricklePineWardrobe = 372,          //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Prickle Pine Changer    Int_HashburyWardrobe = 373,             //,  CHANGER,   savehous,   Hashbury Changer    Int_LSInternationalAirport = 374,       //,  AIRPORT,   levelmap,   Los Santos International Airport    Int_FrancisIntlAirport = 375,           //,  AIRPOR2,   levelmap,   Francis Intl. Airport    Int_OneWayEnex = -1,                    //,  null,      null,       One Way Enex};