How to get a bullet

bryancp3

Drippin'187

all silvers in driving skool get you a bullet

las venturas seems to have them driving around a lot, down in san fierro one also spawns around those old warehouses down by the docks, i cant remember the name though so its kinda hard to explain

There's a couple of parked locations too -

• The burger shot in northwest San Fierro.

• At the driving school make a left and go down the hill. After the train tracks make a right and on the left there is an entrance to a rundown building where you will find the bullet and a police bribe.

These guys have quite clear locations for it but i'd just liketo point out, from the topic title that the Bullet isnt the fastest car.

Here is the top 5 from a topic that was made in 2006 i think.

1. Infernus

2. Hotring Racer

3. Banshee

4. Bullet

5. Turismo

Very intresting to see Turismo sitting at 5 but the Hotring and Banshee cars are deceptivly quick.

I thought the Turismo was the fastest

I think it might depend on the standard used to measure fast. My standard is based primarily on jump distance, and the Turismo doesn't even make the list.

1. Infernus

2. Bullet

3. Banshee

4. Hotring Racer

5. NRG-500

The Bullet's handling provides a bit of an advantage of the Banshee and Hotring on difficult jumps.

The NRG would perform better if it could be equipped with NOS, but the cars still have a slight advantage.

AFAIK the Infernus (~221 kph) has the highest top speed, followed by the Hotring Racer (~215 kph.). The Banshee / Bullet will do ~ 203 kph.

Nitro does not increase max. speed on a level surface, but it does increase acceleration (so it will reach the topspeed faster).

Annoyingly the sound effects are off, - it will still be going through gears even after top speed has been reached.

The PCJ-600/FCR-900 is actually just (or almost) as fast as the NRG-500, - but the NRG has much better acceleration (just over 200 kph with perfect lean).

Funnily the Squallo is every bit as fast on water as the Infernus is on the road notify.gif

1. Infernus

2. Bullet

3. Banshee

4. Hotring Racer

5. NRG-500

We kind of got the same results but used different methods.

Sunrise Driver

I thought the Turismo was the fastest

I tested cars and discovered next:

1st place - Infernus.

2nd - Hotring Racer

3rd - Bullet

4th - Banshee

5th - Turismo