Still flawed?

365_days_gone

365_days_gone

In the gameplay footage, Nikos car flips and crashed like crazy...but hes still ok? Wouldnt he almost be dead after a crash like in the videos? Or flying off his bike...wouldnt he be dead after that? Still not as real as can be, but yet amazing looking.

Total cookies earned to date: 71

In the gameplay footage, Nikos car flips and crashed like crazy...but hes still ok? Wouldnt he almost be dead after a crash like in the videos? Or flying off his bike...wouldnt he be dead after that? Still not as real as can be, but yet amazing looking.

Remember it's still a game. Would that be fun do you think?

derek goodspeed

I know I would get annoyed if every time i rolled a car or crashed a bike i died

that's just me though...no hate

Yeah, it isn't 100% realistic but it's a video game and it shouldn't be. Seriously, if you get shot once in the chest you are going to be on the ground screaming like a girl and wishing you were dead. How much fun would this be in GTA? Same goes for driving. One crash shouldnt mean you die.

365_days_gone

But also...if you crash like the way people are crashing in the videos, you car wouldnt even move afterwards.

Total cookies earned to date: 71

Yeah, it isn't 100% realistic but it's a video game and it shouldn't be. Seriously, if you get shot once in the chest you are going to be on the ground screaming like a girl and wishing you were dead. How much fun would this be in GTA? Same goes for driving. One crash shouldnt mean you die.

Somehow I'm picturing Niko getting shot, and lying on the ground screaming like a little girl.. colgate.gif