Just a quickie

xheartshapebox

xheartshapebox

Hey guys. Im aware this probably seems really pointless but it's been on my mind since the gameplay vids have come out.

When you've killed a ped, will their bodies become frozen in the pose that they died? For instance if i shot or hit a dead guy would he move/change position?

Im aware its only a few days till i find out, but just wanted someone who could enlighten me a bit.

Well this is only a thought but I'm wondering whether or not you can move the bodies like in Metal Gear Solid - the only thing which makes me think this is... if you can put people in car trunks, you'd need to move them surely?

That doesn't answer your question but it's something I've been thinking about.

xheartshapebox
Well this is only a thought but I'm wondering whether or not you can move the bodies like in Metal Gear Solid - the only thing which makes me think this is... if you can put people in car trunks, you'd need to move them surely?

That doesn't answer your question but it's something I've been thinking about.

Good point...but can you actually put bodies in car trunks? I just get really irritated in games (for instance dark sector) the bodies become completely un-interactive and bullets go through them etc.