Number Plates

PabloSanchez

PabloSanchez

Some of you who have watched the video's, do you know if the number plates still have Liberty City on them?

Yes they do indeed say liberty city.Theres a thread on this very same page/previous page.....

Uhhh...weren't the license plates supposed to be different in the finished version? Does this mean that videos could not be from the finished version? confused.gif

beardedbastard
Uhhh...weren't the license plates supposed to be different in the finished version? Does this mean that videos could not be from the finished version? confused.gif

More likely that they are from the finished version.

I haven't seen any gameplay but surely the vids aren't good enough to see!? And why would there not be???

If anydoy has seen (not an intro)?

I would love to see hear as it may not be the final build?

Damn, weren't R* trying to go for more realism this time, they added so much detail to the game but they didn't add proper license plates, duh!

wafflemaster

I've watched 4 game-play vids so far and have not been able to make out fine details such as number plates with any of them. I was straining to see what names came up for the cars and bikes, which were fuzzy and inconclusive, and plates will be even harder to make out !!